Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 I_vote_lcapSomething Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 I_voting_barSomething Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 I_vote_lcapSomething Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 I_voting_barSomething Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:31 am

Artemis didn't get up, still laying in bed. The lights were off in the main room, so he couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:32 am

Trevor sighed a bit and stepped back into the room, flicking on the lights. "Art..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:35 am

The bed was soaked in blood, Artemis's body seeming to be the source. Her eyes were closed, as though she had never woken up, and a bloody knife lay on the nightstand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:37 am

Trevor stood still, staring at the bed for a moment, shocked. His mouth moved up and down slightly before he screamed, stumbling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:41 am

One of the hotel workers came into the room, then quickly ran out to call 911.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Trevor slowky crawled towards the bed. "A-... Artemis...?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:52 pm

She didn't move, the expression on her face the same as when she was asleep. The hotel worker came back in, picking up her wrist and putting her fingers against it, "She still has a pulse. The paramedics are on their way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:12 pm

He nodded dumbly, staying by her side. How could this have happened?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:32 pm

The paramedics arrived, pulling her sleeping body onto a stretcher after making sure the danger wasn't to bad that she wouldn't make it to the hospital. One of the paramedics went over to Trevor, "Are you her boyfriend?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:12 pm

"Y-yes. Please let me ride with her." He said, standing upp cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:32 pm

The paramedic nodded, letting him in the ambulance with Artemis and the other paramedics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 pm

Trevor sat in the ambulance with her, gently moving strands of hair out of her face. "What happened...?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:44 pm

"It looks like she was stabbed. We'll have to wait until we get to the hospital." the paramedic explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:50 pm

((He didn't do it, did he?))
He nodded a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:19 pm

((Still thinking about it. ;) ))
The arrived at the hospital, dashing Artemis inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:24 pm

((Hmm... Don't keep me in suspense T-T That would kill him inside....))
Trevor went with them, going inside.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:34 pm

The doctors set to work quickly, knowing time wasn't to be wasted. When they were finished, and had put her in a room to recover, one of the paramedics explained to Trevor what they had reasoned had occurred.
"The wounds were clean, so that made everything a lot easier. Also, nothing vital was stabbed." she began, "It looked like she hadn't woken up or felt anything that had happened when the wounds occurred, which is a sort of blessing. It kept her from going into a panic which would speed p her heart and she would have lost more blood. But, when she wakes up, she might panic a bit since she probably won't know what happened." she finished, taking him to Artemis's room. "She's in there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:36 pm

He nodded a bit. "If she does, I'll try to calm her." He said. Though, since he himself was shaking, that wasn't very believable. He walked into the room and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:38 pm

The paramedic nodded, leaving the two of them alone.
Artemis seemed to still be asleep, as though she were still at the hotel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Trevor sighed and looked at her, gently stroking her face.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Artemis smiled a bit in her sleep, leaning her face against his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:50 pm

He smiled and kissed her forehead softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Artemis slept for a long while, eventually pulling her hands into fists, then spreading her fingers a few times as if to stretch her hands. Her head rolled over to one side, her eyes still closed. She exhaled deeply, then looked around, confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:29 pm

"Artemis?" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:39 pm

"Yeah..." she said softly, her voice cracking a bit where she had been asleep so long. She put one hand on her forehead, "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next