Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapTotal Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_voting_barTotal Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapTotal Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_voting_barTotal Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Total Anarchy: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:23 pm

"Sometimes you don't have enough time to keep trying." Bella said, standing and going toward the door. Kyira would kill him if Bella left the room and got herself hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Adrian stood straighter in front of the door. "Sorry, but I've got strick orders to keep you in here. Sorry if I was being nosey, I'll shut up if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:42 pm

"there is a good reason why I am to be killed on sight by orders." Jason said simply. "they fear anyone that can kill as well with hands as they do with their guns and tanks. They want me dead because I am perceived as a great threat. after all, if i taught the secrets of White Lotus to everyone, then they would be annihilated." he said stretching. White Lotus style martial arts was said to be the deadliest form of martial arts when used by a master of it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Elanor rolled her eyes, "Yah, yah. Bloody show-off. Let's just get this done."
Dianne hit her right on top of the bloody spot on her bandages, causing her to double over, "Oh. Sorry, Kyira. Did you want to do that?"
Bella sighed and sat back down, knowing she couldn't overtake him on her own. "No, you can talk if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:58 pm

He nodded a little. "So... whats there to do around here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Jason looked at elanor. he didn't say what he was about to do if he had gotten to her first. He walked back inside after getting back his daggers and sat down on the ground against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:03 pm

"Nothing." Bella sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:04 pm

"Heh, figures." He said with a shrug. "Could be worse I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Jasno crossed his legs underneath him and folded his hands in his lap. he closed his eyes and made not a sound. he was in deep meditation.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Dianne tapped on his head, "Yo, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Jason opened one eye and looked up at her. "it's called meditation. it sooths the body and strengthens the mind" he explained before closing his eyes agin
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Dianne shrugged, "Personally? I just work out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:01 pm

"that works for some but for me i just get tired doing that. in this day and age it's not good to exert yourself unless necessary." he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Dianne shrugged, "That's why I'm careful. I usually take Kyira with me. As annoying as I am, I'm too useful just to kill me off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Jason nodded. "as for me... well i'm too deadly to try and kill off" he said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:14 pm

"Speaking of killing," She looked around, "Is Bella still in her room? She's a sneaky one, I'd keep a close eye on her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:27 pm

Jason opened one eye. "unless kyira let her guard down i would assume so." he said. he was secretly worried about her though he didn't show it much.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:28 pm

"I'm going to check." Dianne said quickly, then went inside. She came back out frowning, "Let's go, she's offed on us again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Jason hopped up onto his feet "let's hope she didn't get in too much trouble" he said. "lead the way" he said motioning for dianne to lead.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Dianne shrugged, "Well, in all honesty, tracking is not my strong point. And someone Bella's size isn't going to leave noticeable footprints unless she had tar on her feet on a white tile floor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "fine i'll do it" he said. he walked outside and started following a nearly invisible trail.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Dianne followed him, "Well, you don't have to be so rude about it. You were the one who said you wanted to stay here with her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:19 pm

Jason said nothing. he hadn't meant to be rude but when he was worried he often was. he ran low to the ground, following the trail that led to bella.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Bella was sitting on top of a bridge, looking down at the water, but the look in her eyes showed that she wasn't intending to jump. The wind from up in the air was whipping her hair behind her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Jason ran up to her and stopped beside her. "whatcha doing out here bella?" he asked sitting down next to her. he was relieved beyond words though he didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Anarchy: R.I.P.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: