Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapAdaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. I_voting_barAdaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapAdaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. I_voting_barAdaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. 80__a_by_ab5trak

"Debbie just hit the wall
She never had it all
One Prozac a day
Husband's a CPA
Her dreams went out the door
When she turned 24.
Only been with one man
What happened to her plan?

She was gonna be an actress
She was gonna be a star
She was gonna shake her a**
On the hood of White Snake's car
Her yellow SUV is now the enemy
Looks at her average life
And nothing, has been...
all right since

Bruce Springsteen, Madonna
Way before Nirvana
There was U2 and Blondie
And music still on MTV
Her two kids in high school
They tell her that she's uncool
Cuz she's still preoccupied
With 19, 19, 1985

She’s seen all the classics
She knows every line
"Breakfast Club", "Pretty In Pink"
Even "St. Elmo's Fire"
She rocked out to Wham!
Not a big Limp Bizkit fan
Thought she'd get a hand
On a member of Duran Duran

Where's the mini-skirt made of snakeskin?
And who's the other guy that's singing in Van Halen?
When did reality become T.V.?
What ever happened to sitcoms, game shows,
(on the radio)

She hates time, make it stop
When did Motley Crue become classic rock?
And when did Ozzy become an actor?
Please make this stop, stop, STOP(tick tick tick) and bring back

Springsteen, Madonna
way before Nirvana
There was U2 and Blondie
And music still on MTV
Her two kids in high school
They tell her that she's uncool
Cuz she's still preoccupied
With 1985!"
-1985 by Bowling for Soup

The 80's were a time of big hair, breakdancing, bright colors, legwarmers, boom boxes, rubex cubes, and the older-generation creatures of the night. And in order for these creatures to stay hidden, they would have to learn to adapt into this new era where thier older ways would be brought under close inspection. Better keep with the times, yuppie, because this is the year 1985!

Characters:

Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Madonna__colour_by_charlie77
Isabella Marie Strauss
Race: Vampire
Bio: Bella is living and loving the 80's to their fullest! She has a mysterious past and a strange white scar at the hollow of her neck that she refuses to tell the full story behind. Bella has a good, kind heart, though she does come off as a little bit of a diva at times.

Name: Jason Amaroq
Age 217
Race: Wolf Demon
Bio: Jason adapted very quickly to the times. He is already an infamous street racer. He Drives a Chevy corvette that he has upgraded to be one of the fastest things on the road. it is jet black with a silver wolf design on the side. he is also an accomplished guitarist and vocalist, though he does have a bad habit of smoking cigarettes. but hey, when in rome....

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:10 am

Name: Jason Amaroq
Age 217
Race: Wolf Demon
Bio: Jason adapted very quickly to the times. He is already an infamous street racer. He Drives a Chevy corvette that he has upgraded to be one of the fastest things on the road. it is jet black with a silver wolf design on the side. he is also an accomplished guitarist and vocalist, though he does have a bad habit of smoking cigarettes. but hey, when in rome....
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:04 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Bella sat with the toes of her neon green granny boots turned toward each other and her knees touching. She was wearing neon green fishnet tights with black fishnets over top of them and black and green striped legwarmers. Her eyeshadow was the same neon green as her outfit, and she had a neon green skirt on that hit about midway between her knees and her hips. On her hands were a pair of black lace gloves with a silver skull pin. She had the same skull in one ear, and a neon green lightning bolt in the other. Her hair was in a ponytail on one side of her head with a neon green streak running through it. Her full lips were black, but somehow, on her it looked good. There were about five or six boys around her, gawking for all the world to see, and completely oblivious to each other. Bella knew they were there, though, and it made her fidget uncomfortably in her seat. SHe just wanted to watch the race, but somehow she usually ended up the center of attention like this. Maybe because she was one of the few sixteen-year0olds with boobs, but in all honesty, she was way too old for all these guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Jason and the other driver stepped up to each other. "we only race for pinks around here" the defending champion, whome jason was about to race stated. Jason nodded. "be prepared to kiss those keys goodbye" jason said smirking referring to the red camero sitting next to his corvette. both he and the other driver got into their cars. at the drop of a hat they were off. as they got on the last turn of their first lap jason drifted around it, saving much more time than his opponet who slowed down. Jason was one hell of a good driver.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:47 am

Bella scooted to the edge of her seat, watching the drivers with an expression of pure excitement.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:47 am

Bella scooted to the edge of her seat, watching the drivers with an expression of pure excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:55 am

on the second of three laps the other guy started to cheat, ramming into the side of jason's car. at one point, within view of the stands, his car spun out, but he managed to pull control back and shot off, now considerably behind. as they neared the finish, jason was pulling up alongside after the cheap shots. he knew this guy wanted to take him out, so the second the other guy turned the wheel, jason slammed on the breaks, which caused the guy to careen off the side of the road into a ditch. jason smirked and pretty much walked across the finish line. he got out of his car and walked towards the loser. "hey you do realize that as the loser you are also responsible for all damages from the race" he called down to the guy who was fuming. after a tow truck had pulled the car out, which somehow hadn't gotten more then a few chips in the paint, the guy walked off. jason smiled to himself and looked to the crowd. he had two cars now, but how could he move two cars to his home?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Bella stood and cheered loudly, others soon following her lead. It was a talent of hers: she could influence others into following her into almost anything. After the race, she climbed down from her seat, dusting herself off. She had finally lost the last of her admirers for the day and was probably just going to have to walk home. In these heels? She groaned. This was going to be torture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Jason looked at the girl in heels. he knew enough about the painful footwear to know it was a pain to walk in. "hey girl do you know how to drive?" he asked. he needed help getting his new camero home. he'd probably auction it off after taking off some parts he wanted but he needed to get it home first.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Bella looked up, her green eyes every bit as mesmerizing as the rest of her, "Yah. I drive stick-shift, too." she said proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Jason smiled. "well that's good. i need help getting my new camero home. care to follow me home? i'll give you a ride to wherever you live afterwards" he offered. he knew there was every chance she could steal the car but he didn't really care. he already had ten cars at home.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:19 am

Bella smiled in a unique way that only raised the right corner of her mouth in a devilishly seductive grin, but yet on her it looked so casual, like she wasn't trying to do that, it just happened. "That would be nice." She gave a slight bow of her head. She was an honorable girl, and would not be stealing the car. At least not unless she gave him fair warning. She was just glad he wasn't drooling on her shoes like that last kid she had gotten rid of. It was a nice change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:21 am

Jason smiled at her. he stuck a cig in his mouth and lit the end. yeah he was a smoker, but that was the tale of the times. he tossed her the keys. "just try not to lose me" he said winking at her as he slid into his car, leaving what was left of the cig on the side of the road on the concrete.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:30 am

Bella smiled wickedly. Loosing him? Never. If she had to, she cold just lift the car and run alongside him. But, that would catch too much attention. Unless she ran at her top speed. Then no one would even see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:33 am

Jason shot off down the road. about ten miles and some fun driving later he pulled into an almost mansion like home. he drove into the garage where some of the hottest cars of the time were parked. he got out of his car. "yeah i win lots of races which equals lots of cars which sold equal a lot of money" he said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:35 am

Bella parked the car and looked around, "Nice place." She resisted the urge to call him 'yuppie', which was essentially 80's slang for a really rich kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:38 am

Jason smiled at her. "now would you like to go home now or would you like to stay for dinner first?" he askd smiling at her. he always enjoyed company, at least the kind that wasn't just trying to mooch. and since she hadn't known of his wealth before agreeing to come, he knew she wasn't just here for the money.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:40 am

Bella smiled her half-smile with the right side of her mouth curved upward, "I guess I could stay for dinner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:43 am

Jason smiled happily. "great, now what would you like to have?" he asked smiling at her. he grabbed her hand and led her into the main part of the house. he didn't know she was a vampire. she very easily could take a bite out of him right now. it wouldn't kill him though since he was indeed a demon.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:49 am

"Anything you have. It's been days since I've eaten anything good. Mom and dad are well... dead... and I have no talent with an oven." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:57 am

jason smiled at her. "well then that makes it easier" he said smiling. "i'm a decent cook. but then again i've had several decades to get good at it" he said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:59 am

"You have?" Bella said in a confused tone. He didn't look much older than 20-ish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:02 am

Jason felt his face drain of color. he hadn't yet figured out she was a vampire. he shut up rather quickly trying to pretend that he didn't hear her question. he was afraid he just revealed himeslf a demon.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:45 am

Bella looked him over, walking in a circle around him once, then she laughed brilliantly, a joyous, melodic laugh that one couldn't help but smile along with, "Ah, a demon!" she grinned brightly, her perfect white teeth catching the light and sparkling like pearls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.   Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adaptation: 1985!: R.I.P.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: