Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
ZOMBIES (Free to join!) I_vote_lcapZOMBIES (Free to join!) I_voting_barZOMBIES (Free to join!) I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
ZOMBIES (Free to join!) I_vote_lcapZOMBIES (Free to join!) I_voting_barZOMBIES (Free to join!) I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

ZOMBIES (Free to join!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Empty
PostSubject: ZOMBIES (Free to join!)   ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:52 pm

FEEL FREE TO JOIN!

We are talking about the zombie apocalypse y'all.

Zombies: Depending on how long they've been dead depends on their speed. Let's go with walking dead style zombies.

Characters:
Kelly - 22 years old, scrawny due to lack of food. Ratty brunette hair she keeps in a pony tail. Wearing a pair of black yoga leggings and a black tank top, covered by a blood splattered brown and green flannel. Oh and steel toed combat boots. Current weapons include a shotgun, a long steak knife and a small 22 pistol.

Emma - 23 years old, lean, short, self cut black hair. Tank top, leather jacket, jeans, and combat boots. Current weapons are a shotgun, a machete, and a 9mm glock.

Erik The Buff- Long, blonde hair pull back into a pony tail. 26 years old. He also has a handle bar mustache, a dirty blonde color. He wears a tight black tank top that reads "Man-Whore" in pinks letters on the front. He also dons a pair of high cut jorts, and working boots. Has brass knuckles and a driver

Mike- Roughly thirty years of age, large, muscular, scragly beard. Wears a brown jacket with bits of metal sewn on to serve as makeshift armor, with a pair of jeans and cowboy boots. Various hats. Weapons consist of a shovel and hunting rifle.

The stench of horrific and the presence of death of suffocating. The dark building was damp with blood and mold, fresh air wasn't circulating due to the boarded up windows. "There's nothing in the basement!" Kelly called up to the others. She swept the basement one more time with her flashlight. Nothing moved or groaned so she quickly went upstairs and shut the door. She walked into the living room where the rest of the group was waiting. "I'm sure there's stuff we can scavenge down there but count me out, that smell sucks." She plopped on the couch and placed her boots on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES (Free to join!)   ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:07 pm

Emma leaned against one of the boarded up windows, shotgun in a her hands. She occasionally peeked out the boards, looking for any signs of approaching zombies. "Suck it up princess." She said in annoyance, sparing another glance out through the boards. "Don't have time to be stingy."
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES (Free to join!)   ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:50 am

Mike grunted, as he sat in the corner, fiddling with a radio. "This is Mike Hertz, come in, this is Mike Hertz. If anyone is listening, my group have found a place to hole up." He waited for a moment, sighed, and turned off the radio. "Nothing." He stretched his neck, popping it. "Anyways, I doubt the basement has anything worth taking. Probably flooded."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES (Free to join!)   ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Amy: Perhaps she has gone off the deep end in the end of days, but the red-haired girl of average height and build seems fairly convinced that she is an angel of God, and goes by Amy, short for what she claims to be Amitiel. Regardless of her eccentricities, she certainly has survived well on her own thus far. She carries a longsword and a trash can lid, but keeps a simple hand pistol on her back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES (Free to join!)   ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:43 pm

Kelly groaned and held her stomach. "I'm so hungry guys." She took her backpack off and started shifting threw it, pulling out various food wrappers and searching for anything to eat. "I don't even have crumbs..." She said softly. She walked into the kitchen, which was emptied long before they arrived. "Sometimes I wish I was a zombie... Then I wouldn't be so hungry."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES (Free to join!)   ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 1:10 pm

Amy had been traveling the wasteland on her own for some time. The few people she encountered spurred her off and out of their groups when she told them of who she really was, and her divine purpose. Perhaps, she considered, she should work her miracles in secret. But, it pained her to think that her work would not glorify God were it not known that it was he who gave her the gifts she had.
Trash can slung over her back, she walked down the streets of the forgotten town, buildings boarded closed. She heard a voice echoing to her left, a radio static with a voice pushing through the din. "This is Mike Hertz..." she ran inside, pushing over a chair and table that were in her way as she fiddled with the radio to try and get a signal herself out, "This is Amitiel, come in!" she practically screamed into the mic.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES (Free to join!)   ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:59 pm

"Y'd still be hungry." Mike said, standing, stretching his neck. "After all, zombies is nothing but hunger, hunger and death. Count yer blessings, least so long as yer human, ya can sate yer hunger." He sighed. He then noticed the light on his radio go off. "Huh, someones on." He flicked the switch, and he immediately heard someone speak, calling themselves Amitiel. "Well, Amitiel, this is yer lucky day." He said. "I'd start up a conversation, but first, whats yer location, is it secure, and whatnot? If not, I suggest you secure it or skedaddle." He said into the receiver.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES (Free to join!)   ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:21 pm

Amitiel looked around, "I'm in a pharmacy of sorts. The place has been ransacked, but I don't see any hostiles around." she explained, "It's just me. I've been travelling solo."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES (Free to join!)   ZOMBIES (Free to join!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIES (Free to join!)
Page 1 of 1