Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Deus Pantheon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeus Pantheon - Page 2 I_voting_barDeus Pantheon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Deus Pantheon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeus Pantheon - Page 2 I_voting_barDeus Pantheon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Deus Pantheon

Go down 
+2
Raghot(Rage)
Princess Myra
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:39 pm

Eris picked up the wilted flower and watched it return to life in her hands, "Easy, brother. Your nature beist out of thou control. You are not to blame." She smiled gently, "A flower may wilt, but it may return to life. Beauty can exist in cold and warmth." Eris pulled back her golden cloak, a tiger strolling forth from behind her back and curling around her feet, "I will assist brother Sovuru in his creation of the beasts of the wild. I will also gift this place with healing. Stones and herbs, and natural gifts that can help life recover from it's tribulations."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Sovuru rubbed his chin in thought before snapping his fingers "I have an idea, oh pretentious ones. Why do we not combine all our talents to produce a single being? A ruler of sorts. What say you to that?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:04 pm

Sundara mused on her brothers suggestion. Shaking her head she said, "No, not a ruler. Slaves to do our bidding. Together, I believe we can create another being." Sundara looked at the wasteland in front of them. "But first, we need to make this wretched place ours. With our talents xombined we can fill this place up with life and beauty..." She started off into the distance, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Raghot(Rage)

Raghot(Rage)

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Raghot simply sat in his spot, peering off into the distance. "I do not possess the power to create. But that doesn't stop me from stopping the ones that can." Raghot muttered, shaking his head. "Slaves will never follow us. A thousand years or so, maybe, but one again, that's a huge possibility." He stood up and walked to the others. "We make decisions. So will everyone else. We are almighty, what stops them from trying to overthrow us? We would have to put a stop to something we breathed into." His cloak fluttered as he walked. "We're better off without these slaves. And, if you close it favor, I will not be blamed for such a mishap, siblings."
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:34 pm

All this talk of rulers and slaves...It bored Draig. Meh. He would let the others talk about what to create. He himself would actually CREATE. 

With that, he dove deep into the dreaming, and, removing some of it, he formed a being out of it. However, it still needed a shell. Hrmmm, what to do, what do do....

Aha! Creating a small flame, he bound the being to it, and infused it with a small bit of his own being. The newly created thing began to flit too and fro. 

I have created something. Not a slave or a ruler, but a companion. A spirit born of dreams, flame, and my own essence.

His proxy tilted its head. I wonder, should I make more? The thing seems awfully lonely, what with being the only one of its kind.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Grenth gestured the new creation over, holding it close as his form shifted back to a female. She cupped the small fire close, whispering to it and momentarily ignoring her siblings. She looked at the others, smiling some. "I will create a realm for this... soul. A place for it to rest after it has spent its time on this land."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Eris ran her hand along the ground, mighty trees heavy with fruit rising mightily into the sky, and clustered of herbs and berries growing thick at the base. A squirrel poked it's head from the uppermost branches. She smiled, "This place needs warmth, or your creations will die." She mused, plucking a round, fluffy feather from her wings, and letting her breath carry it into the sky, where it sat cradled amongst the clouds, a round ball that shone brightly and warmed the land with its golden light.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Sovuru, not saying a word or indicating his actions, planted thorns, and chokers to entangle all Eris made, and created insects to feed on the flowers and grass. Without adversity, things would get boring.
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 12:45 am

Sundara contined to bloom flowers and grass around the area, pausing and wiping the dirt off of her hands. Frowning that it wasn't getting clean she bent down to the ground and spit, which turned into a massive pool of water which soon formed a lake. She rinsed her hands in the water before realizing she could see herself. She gasped and looked into the water, staring at her beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:38 am

Draig nodded at Grenth. Very well. If you wish, I will assist. After all, a being born of dream should eventually return to dream. However....

His proxy held out its hands, and more spirits would form, flying up into the air. For one is the loneliest number. The spirits shall be the first children of this world.
Back to top Go down
Raghot(Rage)

Raghot(Rage)

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Raghot still stood in the corner, away from the others, twiddling his thumbs. Well, not really. He was..... thinking.

Different, but the same, yat still so indifferent on so many levels. He thought. The God popped up from his stature, and trotted off into the distance.

Life doesn't exist without Death, and vice versa. The same goes for Justice. Where there's Evil, there will always be the light. He continued walking away until only a faint light was seen.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Grenth, still cupping the first spirit, knelt down, hand touching the clay beneath her feet for but a moment. A featureless figure, as tall as them, formed beneath her hand. She breathed gently on the soul, then sent it towards the statue. Soft blue runes formed on the statue, and then fizzled out, leaving him, as he'd changed once again, tilting his head in confusion. He looked to his siblings, then back to the statue. "I'd... meant to give it a mortal shell... A vessel through which to live in this world before passing onto the one that I intend to make... But I can't make it breath, or live..." He frowned, clearly disheartened by his failure.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:34 am

Eris rested her hand on Grenth's shoulder, "Do not be disheartened, brother. I see much more powerful things in your future than shells and earth. You have offered this soul compassion, and rest from the toils of this place in your arms. A soul cannot be broken or destroyed," she waved her hand across the horizon, her sun moving with it. She took Grenth's hand and breathed into it, small lights like the tiniest of diamonds appearing in his hand. "Scatter these in this dark sky as you please. They will remain a symbol of your hope and kindness; a light in the darkest times."
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:08 am

Sundara stayed by the water, lazily running her finger threw the water. She enjoyed watching the water ripple and sparkle. She hesitantly got a handful of water and brought it to her lips. She took a mouthful of water and swooshed it around in her mouth. She swallowed and sighed loudly. "That was delightful."
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Draig looked at Grenth. Hrrm. The spirits need a shell... Hold on, I know what to do.

He raised his hands, and, on the ground, a lump was forming. In this lump was a mix of chemicals, that, together, formed the chemical reaction known as life. Before I place the spirits in...Sundara, would you mind lending me your expertise? This shell, while workable, is rather....potato shaped. Raghot, I would like your assistance on designing the mind, if you will.

(OOC: Sorry Sov, was getting impatient)
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Grenth turned his attention from the others and their work to the skies above. There were the hues of blue of the day time, and yet nothing off the darkness from which he was born. Grenth tore gently at his coat, until he had a ragged piece of the void itself. He stretched and pulled at it, then threw it into the air, coating the half the world opposite Eris' sun in darkness. That done, he took the gems Eris had gifted him, scattering them among the black. Finally, shifting from male to female, she gently pulled one of her silvery hairs from her head, and breathed it into the sky. The hair wound around itself and then began to glow, forming a grey orb in the sky, an darker kind of sun. "I'll call it the moon... And the small lights shall be stars... And the darkness shall be night."
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Sundara looked over at her sibling and slowly stood up, walking over to the shell. "I think... I am going to make two different genders, much like ourselves. Male and female." She gentley ripped the shell in half and began to mold them with her fingers. "The woman, will be soft and smooth. She will have breasts to feed her young, and large hips for child bearing. She handed the shape back to her brother. "The man needs to be strong and sturdy..." She whispered as she added muscles and stronger shoulders.

Sundara passed the male form back to him. "I gave their bodies the ability to reproduce, to make children."

OOC: I was picturing she was making little human figurines out of clay
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:01 pm

Eris smiled tenderly at the figures, watching her brothers and sisters create, and wishing she had something more to contribute to this grander creation. She sat in silence, crafting sheep from the clouds that formed around her sun, and cattle. All sorts of animals, male and female, taking after Sundara's idea, of all manner of farming animals and crops came forth from her skilled hands.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:29 pm

(OOC: Since Rage isn't posting...)

Draig took the male form. They require a strong mind, capable of intelligence and thought.

The head sized increased to accommodate the brain, and, taking Sundara's advice, muscle tone increased. There. He set the male form down. Done. 

He then turned to Grenth. "Now, I believe it is time to make the place these beings will go to when their time on this world is done. While you hold dominion over death, I hold dominion over souls, as such, I would like to participate in the construction of this abode."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:33 pm

"Yes, brother." He said, turning his attention to the timeless aether and reaching into it. "I would offer them a place of rest, of peace. I would see the unjustly accused vindicated, the guilty punished, the noble and kind free of hardship..." He mused, slowly shifting the aether into the world he described.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deus Pantheon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2