Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Assassin's Creed - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 3 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Assassin's Creed - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 3 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:16 pm

Angel arrived not a second after Kyira, "Good evening, Mr. Lecroix." she smiled and nodded, still in her party attire. She was the only one who called level ones "Mr." or "Miss".
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:16 pm

Jason exited the car, once again he was silent. the dark aura almost instantly returning to his form. it was almost scary how quick and how drastic the chang was. he let out the contacts and went to wash the dye out of his hair. he prefered his normal appearance better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:18 pm

Sebastian blinked once as Kyria addressed him. "With you? But you're a level..." He trailed off before shaking his head. "Hell yeah!" He shouted, before turning to face Angel and nodding. "Same to you, Ms. Sawyer." He said while nodding his head at Jason, and sticking his hand out for the keys to the car that he was supposed to park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:22 pm

Jason tossed the keys up for sebastian to catch as he walkd past. soon he was in the showers, washing the black gunk out of his hair. the showers here were coed for some odd reason, though it was rarily used by both genders at once.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:24 pm

"Yes, you begin tomorrow morning, early. Around 4 or 5 am I'm guessing."
Kyira jerked the wig off her head and tossed it in the trash, one time uses for the props.
"Come on Jason, let's head to the director's office before he sends Fido for us."
Kyira referred to the director's secretary Josie, the evil witch who acted like Kyira's step mother from hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:27 pm

Sebastian caught the keys that Jason tossed to him then nodded at Kyria. "Four AM. Got it." He said as he slid into the car and reved it up, debating weather he should take it for a spin or just park it... he decided on option number two, then walked back inside the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:28 pm

Jason wasn't there anymore. he was just now getting out of the showers. he scared almost everyone here. he often wondered if he would be more scary if he wore eyeliner. He shrugged and got dressed. he was in no hurry for a debriefing. he was rather infamous for doing things at his own time.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:31 pm

Kyira sat in the office, waiting with the director for Jason to show. She was rocking the chair back on two legs while smoking a cigarette. The director sighed and shook his head, obviously disgusted by the habit.
"Oh get over it Harry, I'm 19, I can do what I want."
"Whatever Kyira..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Jason finally walked in, dressed in his usual attire. he sat lazily in the chair and snatched the cig from her and tossed it out the window. "i can't stand smoke" he said cally as he waited for the director to get on with this lame debriefing.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:35 pm

Kyira mumbled a few curse words as the director debriefed them. He went over Jason's 'mistake' and such. Over all he gave them a thumbs up and a kudos for a job well done. Once debriefed Kyira left his office and went to hers. She opened the window and lit another cigarette, blowing the smoke out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:39 pm

After the car was parked, Sebastian walked back into the building. He lit a cigarette of his own as he strode past Kyria and Jason's offices and towards his pathetic excuse for a cubicle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Jason sat in his own office. he picked up his guitar. no one was around save kyira. usually he wasn't in here long enough to play, so no one had before. he started playing, "sugar we're going down" he was surprizingly good at this sort of thing despite his dark appearance. it was like he had two sides to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Kyira by this time had walked out of her office towards Sebastian's cubicle.
"You know where to meet in the morning, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Sebastian looked up from where he sat and paused his Ipod. "Um... no, not really. I thought you'd find me though. It seems its not hard to do with a job like this." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:47 pm

After that first song, jason moved on to various AFI songs. he didn't really pay attention to it most of the time, he just did it. there was a lot of things about him no one knew. like where the heck he learned to play guitar.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:50 pm

"Well, let's just say I'm not a morning person...Harry knows that well. Just be in my office as soon as you get here in the morning, the training level is...well...let's leave that part a surprise."
With that Kyira winked and went back to her office, not before giving Jason and thumbs up for his playing and turning her radio on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:55 pm

Sebastian laughed a bit. "Heh, likewise. As the night falls on the town, thats when I rise, as day goes down." He said, quoting "My Heaven is Your hell" by Lordi but not in a musical tone. "All right, see yah then." He said with a smirk as she walked off. "I'm not sure if I should be excited or scarred...." He mumbled to himself with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:57 pm

Jason smiled at the thumbs up, still playing mostlly for himself. one unique thing about him, was he could sell a love song to break your heart. he didn't sing love songs much though, since he had never been in love.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:58 pm

The next morning Kyira sat in her office, coffee in hand and head on desk. She was asleep, but no one would know. She slept lightly so it seemed as if she was just resting her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:01 pm

Jason noticed there was a lack of sound comming from kyira's office. he walked in and nudged her shoulder gently. "kyira you shouldn't sleep when you have to teach someone soon" he said quietly so only she would hear him speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:03 pm

The next morning Sebastian walked into the Creed building in a sleepy daze. He yawned a bit and took the stairs up to the floor of Kyria's office. He silently walked in and looked over at Kyria. "Ngh... Ms. Valo?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:05 pm

"Neh, what I'm up!"
Kyira said this making her coffee fly in the air and land on Jason's head.
"Oops...my bad..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 pm

Sebastian chuckled a bit as he watched the coffee go over Jason. "Good morning and nice throw." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:07 pm

Jason brushed his hair out of his eyes. "you're lucky it wasn't hot" he said trying to get his hair out of his eyes so he could see. it was a pain when his hair was wet. he glanced at sebastian. not many laughed at him. most were a bit scared by his demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:08 pm

"i'm not a morning person...I already told you that..."
Kyira rubbed her head and stood. She stretched herself and twisted her torso. She was the few who wore a skirt or any form of reealing type clothes, yet she moved the swiftest and the most graceful of anyone else there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: