Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMidieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_voting_barMidieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMidieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_voting_barMidieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Midieval Times[R.I.P.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:23 pm

"No." Elanor frowned, "There is not."
Evaline couldn't help herself. She felt the need to explain to the prince what happened to Elanor in it's entirety, "Her skeleton was turned into pure metal, my lord."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Jason watched Elanor with a soft expression. "so now thy can't enjoy the water, without fear of sinking" he said softly. "would thou like for me to allow you to change between metal, and non metal?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Elanor frowned, "I can deal with mine own problems."
Evaline bowed her head, "I apologize for her rudeness."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:34 pm

Jason watched Elanor. "you sound just like my sister" he said sadly. every elf knew the story of jason's sister, who had a curse placed upon her that gave her terrible bad luck. many had offered to help, but she always gave them the same response. eventually, her bad luck left her at the hands of werewolves, who skinned her alive and devoured her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:41 pm

The comment didn't phase Elanor, who locked eyes with him fiercely. She didn't want help from anyone. It wasn't that she minded the metal in her system, it was that she remembered how if felt... how the pain didn't cease for months as her body adjusted to it being there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:55 pm

Jason watched her gaze and held it. "I promise, that anything i do would be completely painless for you." he said, his eyes proving that he spoke no lies to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:03 pm

"There is nothing that thee could do to erase the pain of the past, my lord." Elanor almost spat back at him. Any respect that the words would have had if they came from Evaline was lost on Elanor's harsh tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:10 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow at her. "oh thou doubts my powers. I could erase the memories of the pain that thou hast felt. I could allow thy lady to shift between metal and nonmetal bones. this is only if thy ladyship minds her tongue, or at least makes an attempt at such, in my presence" he said kindly, despite the rude retorts he often got.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:47 pm

"I bend to no one's will but my own." Elanor snapped at him, then grabbed her cousin's hand and pulled her out, "I cannot stay here any longer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:08 pm

Jason sighed to himself. "your cousin is still to weary for any travel, and this house is the only lodging for many a mile. she will collapse long before you reach any other home" he said sighing. he wished elanor wasn't so stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:40 pm

"She shall survive." Elanor said, uncaring. Evaline stumbled after her, tripping over everything, simply because she couldn't see on her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:43 pm

Jason gently put a hand on evaline's shoulder. "please let my magic repair thine eyes. it will only take but a moment and will allow you to follow your cousin without stumbling" he said kindly to her. he liked evaline a lot more due to her manners.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:50 pm

Evaline moved a hand around her until it found Jason, then she stood straighter, "I would owest thee my life." She sighed. It had become so difficult for her to do anything simply because Elanor was so firm that they run everywhere. And if she were left behind, it was unknown what kind of tortures she would be put through because of her blindness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:54 pm

Jason smiled softly at her. "thou would owest me no such thing." He said softly. He closed his eyes and softly sang in a long lost language. he put his hands over where her eyes would be and his hand glowed blue. after only a few minutes he stopped singing and removed his hand. he slowly removed her blindfold to see her closed eyes. "open thine eyes and see" he said softly to her, his hands on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:58 pm

Elanor opened her eyes, currently the same color as Jason's and looked around. She smiled brightly, looking at the sky, "I had forgotten what blue was." she said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:04 pm

Jason smiled softly at her. "now you can see the world. thine eyes will share the color of mine for a few days, but afterwards they shall show the same color thy was born with" he said kindly to her. he liked seeing her smile. he was glad she was now able to see, and keep her cousin in line just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Elanor grabbed her cousin by the wrist and pulled her roughly to her side, "Thank you, sir, now we must be gone." her glare was hard and ice cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Jason glared at her. "it would be good for you to learn some respect. it has taken much restraint on my part to let you keep a mouth" he said sternly, holding her glare with a fiery one of his own.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:18 pm

"Then let thine fury fly." She growled back, Evaline clearly upset by her cousin's behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:25 pm

"as you wish" he said he raised up his hands and yelled out a spell, invisible chords tied around her and stapled her to the inside wall of his home. she couldn't move anything save her head. "now thou may stay there until thine own anger dies out" he said then smiled at evaline. "you are of course welcome on the most friendly of terms" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:31 pm

Elanor growled low in her throat, clearly not happy. While Evaline was a most skilled mage, Elanor was more of brute force. Evaline sat down, finally relaxed now that she didn't have to worry about Elanor smacking her in the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:34 pm

Jason smiled at evaline, glad she could relax. "if thy wishes i could teach you that spell for when thy cousin acts out" he said smiling playfully at her, knowing elanor would hate that.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:35 pm

Evaline smiled, "That would be most helpful, for she acts out often."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:41 pm

Jason smiled at her. "it's actually a simple spell." he said. he whispered it in her ear. "just use that if she ever gets mean. the counterspell is just to say" he whispered in her ear the word so only she could hear. "esaeler" he smiled at her. "i could teach you all sorts of spells if thy wishes it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:43 pm

Evaline smiled and nodded, "That would be most helpful, but thou hast been so helpful to me already, surely you grow tired of helping me by now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Midieval Times[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midieval Times[R.I.P.]
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: