Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Little Town of Bethlehem

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage

The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 pm

He smiled and nodded, kissing her cheek before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Estelle smiled lightly, going to bed not long after he left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:51 pm

((Was it a weekend or weekday?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:53 pm

((Weekday. I'll go ahead and post))
The next day, the bus picked up no one at Estelle's house. It stopped, waited for some time, honked once, but no one ever came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Ian pursed his lips a bit and looked out the window, looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:15 pm

The driver went to the door, talked to her mother, then got back on the bus, driving off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:17 pm

While the bus driver was gone, Ian hopped out the window and waited for him to drive off.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:22 pm

The bus driver pulled away. Estelle's window was open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:32 am

Ian used this to his advantage, climbing up and poking his head through.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:43 pm

No one was inside, but her room seemed undisturbed. Nothing seemed missing except for her. Even her phone was sitting next to her bed still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Ian hopped into the room and looked around. He smiled slightly as he pcked up her phone and input his number. He looked around the room and tried to sniff out some clues.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Nothing was missing, or seemed any more out of order than it had been the night before. A few small drops of blood were on the carpet, smelling like Estelle's, but not enough to indicate any real injury. Her scent went out the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:16 pm

((If that's period blood and she's just bailing 'cause she doesn't feel up to going to school because of it and he walks in on her...))
Ian silently slinked through the doorway, following her scent.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:42 pm

((No, that's not it.))
Her scent traveled into the driveway, then got into a car that left the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:30 pm

He followed the scent along it's trail.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:41 pm

The scent traveled on for miles, the car seeming to drive no where in particular, just away from Bethlehem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:14 pm

Ian followed it to the best of his ability.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Eventually he found the source of the scent, an SUV that was still traveling aimlessly down the highway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Damian tailed it for a while, watching it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Eventually the car pulled over to the side of the road, Estelle climbing out of the driver's side, sitting in the grass, looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Ian sighed a bit, relieved, but stayed away.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:39 pm

The expression on her face was lost and confused, like she wasn't sure how she got there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Town of Bethlehem
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: