Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 I_vote_lcapSomething Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 I_voting_barSomething Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 I_vote_lcapSomething Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 I_voting_barSomething Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Something Ends, Something Begins

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:34 pm

The ceremony went by uneventfully, and a big dinner was held afterword.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Bella Strauss wrote:
The bartender took them, then brought him a glass of rum, "There you are."

good thanks
SMART LIPOSUCTION
invoice factoring
(Sorry if I've accidentally spamed)
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Please do not post anything in one-on-ones you aren't involved in. Also, I would appriciate it if you wouldn't add links to cites that aren't related to the present conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Coen was more interested in the drink served than the food, as most witchers would be.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Of course there was plenty to drink, and Elaine seemed almost dizzy from people asking her questions, and hounding her for answers she had repeated time and time again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:36 pm

After enough drinks had been passed Coen's way, he broke his silent shell and began to lose himself, preaching of his past adventures, lost in a reverie.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Elaine ended up making her way over to him, listening intently. Every story fascinated her with a curiosity unparalleled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:02 pm

At this point, Coen had ended up standing on the table, pointing out scars to go with each tale.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Elaine didn't seem to care, listening to the stories until he told no more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:05 pm

At some point, Coen had drank his fill and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:10 pm

The people left the party, and the servants carried him up to his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Coen groaned but was otherwise asleep.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Elaine was left in there with him, and unsure what to do, she pulled the blanket over him so he could sleep, and sat in an armchair, curling into a ball to try and sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Coen groaned and rolled onto his side, his eyes half open, their greenish yellow glow eenating from across the room.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:13 pm

She took a second to look at his eyes, curious, but then went back to trying to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:25 pm

"You're awake?" Coen asked softly, as if not to wake her if she wasn't. His eyes looked a bit glazed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:28 pm

She looked up, a tired look in her eyes, "Yes, I'm awake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:29 pm

"Why are you in the chair?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:30 pm

"I didn't want to bother you." she answered simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:33 pm

"Get in the bed." He said, groaning and turning his head into the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:35 pm

She left the blanket she had been using on the chair, tired, and glad to have an actual bed to sleep in, got in next to him, laying down, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:38 pm

"Dun mention it." He said from under the muffle of the pillow. He was either too drunk or two tired, or both, to give her a proper wedding night.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:43 pm

She closed her eyes, falling asleep quickly now that she was comfortable. She didn't seem at all upset about his drunkeness, or tiredness, simply leaving him be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Coen did the same, falling into a deep slumber
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:59 pm

When morning broke, Elaina was standing in the bathroom, brushing her hair out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Ends, Something Begins   Something Ends, Something Begins - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Ends, Something Begins
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next