Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Mothership Zeta I_vote_lcapMothership Zeta I_voting_barMothership Zeta I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Mothership Zeta I_vote_lcapMothership Zeta I_voting_barMothership Zeta I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Mothership Zeta

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:47 am

Mothership Zeta 090722_fallout_3_mothership_zeta_03

Why is this happening? You think to yourself. Why are you doing this? You ask your captors. How did this happen to me, of all people? You ask yourself. What is happening, you may be wondering? You've been abducted. Hah. If only it were that simple. Maybe you were on a date, or maybe your car broke down in the country; either way, they found you, and they took you. And what they did to you... experiments, probing, pain threshhold tests- all of it.How long have you been here? You don't know. It doesn't matter, anyway. You don't age here. No one seems to. Where are you? Well...
Welcome to Mothership Zeta.

Code:

[img][/img]
Name:
Age When Abducted:
Cell mate (Two people to one cell):
Bio:

Mothership Zeta The_ripper___housecall_by_leventep
Name: Jack
Born: 1868
Age When Abducted: 20
Cell mate (Two people to one cell): None; leader of human resistance in abandoned/quarentened sector of ship.
Bio: Jack was abducted quite some time ago, and is the oldest living human on the ship. Around forty years before the present day, he escaped his cell and led a revolt. It was destroyed for the most part, though a good portion of its forces still remains in an abandoned sector, though it is very hard to find. He's no stranger to conflict, and isn't afraid to use a gun. He often carries a nonchalant smile on his face.

Mothership Zeta Memyselfaandi-2
Name: Collins Mathel
Born: 1995 (Abduction took place in 2012 )
Age When Abducted: 17
Cell mate (Two people to one cell): TBE
Bio: Collins was a pretty average teen when he was back on earth. Had a girlfriend, worked at the foodcourt, almost finnished with highschool- unril he made the mistake of trying to drive home from a party while drunk. He hit a tree and crawled out of the car, and before he knew it, he was in his cell; the worst part of this being that was this morning. He's a newbie; hasn't even been tested on yet.

Mothership Zeta Kidnapped_by_penguincube89
Sonya Byron Sawyer
Born: 1993
Age When Abducted: 18
Cell mate (Two people to one cell): Estelle Naomi Starr
Bio: Sonya was a quiet and submissive child, never arguing about anything she was asked to do, just doing it. Her parents were drunks, and abusive, and she is terrified of older men. At first, she thought it a blessing that she was taken from her home, but discovered things here weren't too much different. She has a high pain tolerance and is good at hiding hurt.

Mothership Zeta Soul_by_penguincube89
Estelle Naomi Starr
Born: 1908
Age When Abducted: 21
Cell Mate (Two People to One Cell): Sonya Byron Sawyer
Bio: Estelle always was an odd child, thinking as though she were born in a time one hundred years after the one she was in. She was musically gifted, and bright, but left home angry one night because the husband her parents had forced her to take refused to let her continue to learn. Almost as soon as she was out on the streets, she was taken up into the ship.

Last edited by Kaido Kalru on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Mothership Zeta Kidnapped_by_penguincube89
Sonya Byron Sawyer
Born: 1993
Age When Abducted: 18
Cell mate (Two people to one cell): Estelle Naomi Starr
Bio: Sonya was a quiet and submissive child, never arguing about anything she was asked to do, just doing it. Her parents were drunks, and abusive, and she is terrified of older men. At first, she thought it a blessing that she was taken from her home, but discovered things here weren't too much different. She has a high pain tolerance and is good at hiding hurt.

Mothership Zeta Soul_by_penguincube89
Estelle Naomi Starr
Born: 1908
Age When Abducted: 21
Cell Mate (Two People to One Cell): Sonya Byron Sawyer
Bio: Estelle always was an odd child, thinking as though she were born in a time one hundred years after the one she was in. She was musically gifted, and bright, but left home angry one night because the husband her parents had forced her to take refused to let her continue to learn. Almost as soon as she was out on the streets, she was taken up into the ship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:31 pm

((Accepted. I'll add you. Though, we may need to wait for Jason.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:43 pm

((I'm ready to start when you are.))
Back to top Go down

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:51 pm

((I was going to wait 'til Collins got a roomie, but seeing as that probably isn't going to happen, let's just have him thrown in with your characters. K?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:56 pm

((Do whatever you want.))
Back to top Go down

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:59 pm

((Kk))
Collins lay on the gurney-like bed, unconscious as the little gren men in shiny silver-white suits paraded him through the cells, finnaly stopping by Sonya and Estelle's. They disabled the energy-field like door and dumped Collins just behind it before powering it back up and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Sonya ran over, pulling him up onto his feet, "Are you alright?" she asked him.
Estelle chuckled, "He's a newbie. Of course he's still OK. They probably haven't even probed him yet."
Back to top Go down

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Collins groaned a bit and rolled his head on his shoulders. "W-... what happened to me...?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:26 pm

"You were abducted by aliens." Estelle said simply.
Back to top Go down

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Collins blinked and looked around. "What...?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Sonya shrugged a bit, "Sorry, but she's right."
Back to top Go down

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:36 pm

"B-but how?!" He said, beggining to look around at the futuristic rome.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:40 pm

"Don't ask me, I don't know." Sonya confessed.
"I've been here almost 100 years and I still don't know." Estelle chuckled.
Back to top Go down

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:44 pm

He nodded slowly, trying to stand. "This can't be happening...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:46 pm

"Can and is." Estelle chuckled.
"Ignore her, she's incredibly insensitive." Sonya sighed.
Back to top Go down

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:49 pm

He looked around, a look of terror on his face. "But... this can't be real...." He muttered as above head they could witness a rather large claw move across the ceiling, preparing to bring someone to experimentation.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:51 pm

"Sh*t..." Estelle sighed.
"Sorry, it is. And don't let the claw get you." Sonya advised.
Back to top Go down

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:55 pm

He watched silently, nodding as the clasw passed them and stopped at the next cell over.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Estelle sighed, "Thank god..."
Back to top Go down

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:02 pm

"What is that...?" Collins asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:03 pm

"It takes you to the aliens and they stick crap inside you. Experiments and stuff." Estelle said simply, lifting her shirt to show him a long, raised scar going across her lower abdomen.
Back to top Go down

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:06 pm

"Ouch... they probe you...?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:12 pm

"Yep." Estelle chuckled.
Back to top Go down

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:15 pm

"Great...." He said, sitting in a corner and looking up as the claw pulled away some Chinese man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mothership Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothership Zeta   Mothership Zeta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mothership Zeta
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: