Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Day They Came Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Day They Came Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Day They Came Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Day They Came Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Day They Came Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Day They Came Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Day They Came Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Day They Came Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Day They Came Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Day They Came I_vote_lcapThe Day They Came I_voting_barThe Day They Came I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Day They Came I_vote_lcapThe Day They Came I_voting_barThe Day They Came I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Day They Came

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:28 pm

The Day They Came Halo2r

"It was a week ago. When they first landed, I mean. They dropped from the sky like stones, then started shooting the place up. Us? Where were we? Sitting in our dilusion, thinking this couldn't happen. It took about three hours to get a decent military presence there, and when we arrived, the city had been sacked. We fought for a good two days before we pulled out. Way too many of them there. Now, they've launched their second strike, and that's why I'm telling you this, soldiers. Your mission is to stop the Covenant at all costs. The ODST's will go in first, then we'll drop you guys out there. Give 'em hell!"

-Mission Breifing transmitted to all troops by Sgt. Johnson

The RP will take place just after the ODST's drop and begin the fighting.

Profile Skeleton:
ODST "Helljumper"
*appearence*
Name:
Starting Weapons: ODST Combat Knife, Sound-Supressed SMG, Sound-Supressed Pistol
Favorite Covenant Weapon:
Bio:

SPARTAN-II:
*appearence*
Name:
SPARTAN number (example, 008) :
Starting Weapons (Only two) :
Favorite Covenant Weapon"
Bio:

Soldier (Untrained in Covenant weapons):
*appearence*
Name:
Starting Weapons (Only three) :
Bio:

The Day They Came Untitled14
ODST
Name: Benjamin Harker
Starting Weapons: ODST Combat Knife, Battle Rifle, Shotgun
Favorite Covenant Weapon: Needler
Bio: Ben grew up yearning to be in the military, and he achieved that dream. But he soon relized that his dream would become a nightmare. With the intense training an ODST went through, and the fact that they were deployed into the fray of battle first, made his career choice really suck. When the Covenant first struck, he was thankfully not sent in... but now, with their second strike, he was being thrust into a grim battle.

SPARTAN-II:
The Day They Came Spartan_by_MrNefarious
Master Chick, A.K.A. A.N.G.E.L.
SPARTAN Number: 053
Starting Weapons: Spartan Laser, Shotgun
Favorite Covenant Weapon: Brute Shot
Bio: Master Chick was one of the first female SPARTANs to work their way to a commanding position. She's an accomplished marksman and favors more heavy weaponry and some lighter Covenant guns. She firmly believes the most powerful weapon is not one you never have to fire, but the one you only have to fire once.

Last edited by Kaido Kalru on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Ben looked down at the clouds from his HEV pod, his heart beating rapidly in his chest. And then the moment every ODST dreaded... there was a whoosh and a sudden rush of G's as his pod was shot down from the clouds, descending from orbit to the battlefield. The visor on his helmet snapped shut as the orange HUD displayed all he needed. A second later, his pod hit the ground and the door snapped open, releasing him to the battle. He leaped out and began to fight, looking around at the other ODST's. An hour later, he looked up, relieved as the soldiers and SPARTANs began to deploy from the landing UNSC ships.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:51 pm

SPARTAN-II:
The Day They Came Spartan_by_MrNefarious
Master Chick, A.K.A. A.N.G.E.L.
SPARTAN Number: 053
Starting Weapons: Spartan Laser, Shotgun
Favorite Covenant Weapon: Brute Shot
Bio: Master Chick was one of the first female SPARTANs to work their way to a commanding position. She's an accomplished marksman and favors more heavy weaponry and some lighter Covenant guns. She firmly believes the most powerful weapon is not one you never have to fire, but the one you only have to fire once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:45 pm

((Accepted, of course.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Angel was all too used to this. She emerged nonchalantly, taking the Spartan laser off it's holster and making sure her shotgun was still there. She checked her bag for extra ammunition, then smiled beneath her mask. It had been too long since she had seen some decent combat. There were 5 other SPARTANs with her, all under her command. She led them up to the commander of the human units, "All of our men our accounted for. Are yours ready for this?"
Back to top Go down

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:43 pm

The commander nodded and held onto a bar as the Pelican landed. "Yessir. Good luck out there... we're counting on you." He said as the doors opened, releasing the SPARTANs and soldiers to the battlefield, where the ODST's were still fighting.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Angel looked over her shoulder to the commander, "I'm not a sir." she said simply, then she and her troops entered the battlefield in an almost tidal wave of pure force.
Back to top Go down

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:54 pm

((I think they say "Sir" anyway.... But I'm not sure.))
The commander blinked once before shaking his head and joining the fight.

Out in the field, Ben lay on his stomach behind a chunk of debris, sniping off Brutes with his Battle Rifle.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Master Chick moved closer to the main part of the battle, ending up behind the same piece of debris as Ben. She rested her Spartan Laser of the chunk and took aim at a tank as the laser charged.
Back to top Go down

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:03 am

Ben looked back quickly, startled for a moment, before he recognized the familiar armor. That was a nice moral boost. This was, actually, the first time he had seen a SPARTAN in battle. "Wow...." He managed to mutter before returning to his sniping.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:24 pm

The laser fired once, knocking the tank back a few feet before it exploded, Angel ducking back behind the rock as it happened.
Back to top Go down

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Ben ducked down behind the rock as well as shards of shrapnel flew by. The explosion of the tank also killed the Brute Chiefton he was trying to snipe out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Master Chick stood back up, then ducked back down, weighing a grenade in her hands, "Hey, kid." She said as she looked over at Ben, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Ben looked up at her. "OH, uh, Benjamin, ma'am." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Master Chick nodded, "I'm the Master Chick. Can I ask a favor?"
Back to top Go down

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:21 pm

((xD I did,'t expect her to introduce herself like that.))
Ben nodded once, awaiting her request.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:24 pm

"My troops and I are going to try and draw the Covenant westward, but I'd like for your people to pick them off from behind. Can you get that message out for me?"
Back to top Go down

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Ben nodded. "We're ODST's, ma'am, so most of us aren't much for sniping, but I'll tell them." He said, relaying the message.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:31 pm

Master Chick nodded, leading her troops toward the west, firing at the Covenant, slowly leading them away from the ODSTs.
Back to top Go down

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Ben stayed behind the rock and did his best to pick off the Covenant along with all the other ODST's. Though, that was easier said then done, since most of them were equiped with SMG's or Assult Rifles.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:37 pm

After a grueling battle, they had reduced the Covenant to ten troops.
Back to top Go down

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Ben returned to the mass if troops around the Covenant forces, holding up his shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Several of the Grunts tried throwing themselves at the SPARTANs and ODSTs to commit a suicide bombing, but they were eliminated before they could do any harm. The remaining four were taken prisoner.
Back to top Go down

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:53 pm

((I love Grunts....))
Ben found his way back over to Master Chick and saluted. "Permission to speak, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:55 pm

"Granted." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Day They Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day They Came   The Day They Came Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day They Came
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: