Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! I_vote_lcapOMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! I_voting_barOMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! I_vote_lcapOMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! I_voting_barOMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Empty
PostSubject: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:51 pm

Yah you are. I know so! So go for it!
Show us how awesome you are here.
Weather it be art, poetry, whaevs, just show us your stuff, babe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: A Quick Dianne Story   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:51 pm

Dianne’s ears perked up with the soft, faint, and sorrowful moan she heard coming from inside her house, who is making that racket?! She thought. For, to her ears, that soft moan was like someone shouting right next to her. She listened for anything else that might give away the presence of the one who made the noise, but hearing nothing. She tossed her perfect bright red curls over one shoulder and returned to shelving her precious books.
But a few seconds later, she heard the sound of a heart pounding wildly, like that of a mouse that was hiding from the stealthy cat. She resisted her urge to poke her head out her window and shout for whoever it was to keep it down, but humans cannot help that their hearts beat. She heard a coat brush against the ground outside. The noise was… irritating her, to say the least. The air was thick, humid, and sticky. She wrinkled her nose in an expression of disgust. She hated being able to feel even the slightest of these weather changes. She placed another book on the shelf and, almost simultaneously, heard a gasp. She turned to see if it was coming from inside, but saw no one. Stupid kids. Probably found someone to rob. She sniffed and then heard a soft, feminine voice, “Kirus? Is that you?” the voice whispered.
Kirus… Hm… I think I have heard that name. Dianne thought as she shelved her books, one by one, still listening to the streets below her.
She heard a male voice laugh, deep and resonate. It almost sent chills down her spine. Almost. “I see you’ve been tasted.”
Dianne tensed. Either this was a boyfriend whose girlfriend had been sleeping around, or she was listening in on an agitated vampire. She prayed that it was the first. Vampire politics could get pretty messy, and the last thing she wanted was to have to deal with someone else angry with her for her nasty habit of eavesdropping.
“No one has tasted me.” The female voice whispered, “And what if they had? There’s no reason that you should be bothered. If someone had, I am yours no longer.”
If this girl was speaking to a vampire, then she was awfully bold. She knew that she wouldn’t have dared to speak to a vampire like that when she was human. Though it seemed so many years ago, she could remember her human life perfectly. Everything from beatings she had received for misconduct to the soft touch of her mother on her brow. It tingled her head just thinking about it.
Dianne heard fast steps, too fast for humans. She gave a light sigh, knowing that they were too occupied to notice her. I really need to learn to keep my ears shut. She smirked, then again, there might be a reason I have two ears and one mouth.
The male voice, this “Kirus” if that was his name, was resembling a snarl, pushed through his teeth. The air became tense, Dianne not moving a muscle as she listened. “Don’t lie to me, girl. This blood… it has been tainted… and taken.”
“And what if it has?” the female snapped, her words ending in a snarl.
My, my. She is much too bold. Dianne smiled, knowing all too well that this might snap the restraint of this Kirus fellow. Dianne walked over to her window, peering through a slit in the blinds to see. The male was handsome from what she saw, then again, what vampire wasn’t? He had dark brown ringlets, much like her own, but with her being as vain as she was, she believed that hers were far better with their almost glowing shade of red. His skin was chalky pale, and like marble, even from this distance. The girl was also fairly pale, with black hair that was perfectly straight. Clearly human thought Dianne, No vampire lets themselves go that unkempt.
The male spoke again, “Then, my dear, you have broken our bond. All this time I hunted for you, for all I knew you were dead because I couldn’t feel you… You have done me a great disservice.” He tightened his grip on her throat and licked her neck. The girl whimpered quietly. He forced her against the wall and walked back off into the shadows. Looking very angry, if one was to state the obvious.
Dianne smiled, a bit impressed by the man’s restraint. She herself would have killed the girl right there for her impudence.
A tear shone off the girl’s cheek, “Yours… is that all I am? A slave to you? God, you wouldn’t even care if I was dead.” She sank to the ground, her hands around her neck.
Uh oh, now she’s done it. Dianne smiled. This was becoming an interesting show, though she knew she would probably get killed if she was caught.
She watched Kirus stop in his tracks. Here it comes… She stood up, put her hand on his shoulder, the she passed out on the ground.
At first, Kirus didn’t seem to even notice. Then, he was suddenly at her side, all his anger dissipating into concern. Dianne couldn’t seem to place the cause of it, but either way this was turning out to be an interesting show. His hand almost touched her cheek, but the he pulled back, “Dark” He spoke firmly, “Dark, you must wake now.”
Dianne smiled, realizing already that to this fellow, all he really seemed to know was to command others. She wondered if he had perhaps been a military officer or a noble in his human life. No, there was no probably about it. He had that commanding air. He was definitely either a noble or military officer.
The girl woke, then pulled away from Kirus, “Please don’t hurt me.” She whispered.
Dianne gave a light snort, I’d do worse than hurt you, girl. Be glad you are in his hands, not mine.
“Dark…” The man whispered. Dianne was able to see tears in his eyes.
What was this affection that he had for her that he would not only be so forgiving, but also cry when she had said something so simple as ‘Don’t hurt me’?
Dark, as he had called the girl, clung to Kirus and pulled close to him, “Oh God… I am so sorry, Kirus, I should have never left you! I should have never run off to the other clan… I never meant to…” She held him closer, “Please forgive me.”
Dianne held her breath, watching Kirus hold still in shock for a moment, then hold Dark close to him, his arms cradling her head and stroking her hair gently, “My dear, there is nothing to forgive. I am your sire no longer; any clan you join is your own.”
Dianne heard Dark’s heart pounding and her breathing quick and heavy, “But…” she looked down, and then back up at Kirus, “I never wanted to join the clan! They said they would hurt you if I didn’t! I couldn’t let them… you wouldn’t of had a chance, they were too many. I never wanted to leave you… never.” The last “never” was spoken in a whisper.
Dianne still held her breath. To any human, holding it that long would have been an impossible feat.
Kirus sighed, “You hated me, I felt it. You broke our bond and that is something only you can do and only you and I can feel. What would the profit be for my enemies? If you had come to me, I would have taken you away from them, Everywhere I go, my name is known and there are those who wish to kill me, but those who would give me the world also… This is all I ever wanted to give to you.”
There was a moment of silence, Dianne still holding her breath with the tension of it all.
Dark spoke, “Can you really say that you didn’t hate your sire? Even for the slightest of a time?” Her hands closed into a fist, still holding onto Kirus, “I loved you, but also hated you for what you did and what you kept on doing… But, I acted on a sudden impulse… One I have regretted for ages.”
Kirus stood, his voice shouting in pure heartache. A heartache that Dianne didn’t understand, “I loved my sire! I loved him…” Kirus’s voice broke toward the end.
Dark scrambled away from Kirus, no doubt to run from the fury that the Dianne and Dark were probably both expecting. She didn’t say a word, Dianne still held her breath. Dark started to walk away. You can’t just let her leave! Go and stop her! Dianne thought.
Kirus fell to his knees in pitiful sobbing. He glanced up to see Dark walking away, “Don’t!” he cried out to the night so loudly that any others would have heard it. If there were any others. They had fallen prey to Dianne long ago. “Don’t leave me again, Dark. I can’t order it, I have no authority on you now, but I’m asking, begging, please don’t go.”
Dark turned, her dress whirling with her movement, “I never wanted to leave in the first place.” She ran toward Kirus, sinking into his arms, an arched her neck. Dianne knew only to well what this simple gesture meant. “Please, I can’t live without you.”
Dianne turned back to her books, listening, but not watching. This moment was to private for her to dare watch. If he knew that she had watched that, she was positive nothing would stop him form torturing her for hundreds of years. She heard Kirus sobbing even more. “Dark…” He murmured, “Be my equal.”
Dianne smelled the blood in the air, shelving her books slowly, still paying attention for any further conversation between the two of them. But, all she heard were moans of pleasure emitting from the two of them.
”Oh… Dark… my angel…” He whispered reverently.
Dianne resisted her urge to peak again, listening to the stillness of the night air.
"My dear, never leave me, this, what we have now, it is eternal" Kirus spoke.
”I would never leave you... not unwarranted” Dark said, her voice making it sound as if it were obvious.
Dianne felt the dawn drawing closer and she closed the blinds on her window shut to protect herself. The events of this night had left her much to do when the next night came around, but she wouldn’t have changed her actions if given the chance. These two had given her much to think on.
She listened as Kirus spoke again, “There is no reason to fear, no reason to cry, my dear.” Then he whispered, “Come, my love, we must avoid the dawn.”
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Art By Bella   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:53 pm

Yes, I draw. That is my prize in a few of the contests, so I'm going to show you what it's like. My deviant art page is here;
www.belladelune.deviantart.com
And I would love it if you payed me a visit and left comments, eh?
OMG!! I'm turning into a Canadian!
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:58 pm

OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Boogle
My dear friend Zach, as a lovely girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:00 pm

Actually, he doesn't make a half-bad girl, either.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:03 pm

No he doesn't. I bet Faith would love to meet his sister, if he had a sister.
Well...he refers to me as a sister sometimes...
So I guess she already met his adopted sister...xD
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:04 pm

Haha.
Zane is hotter.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:07 pm

Yes...very.
:bounce:
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:09 pm

Did you read the Dianne story, or do you still hate the red head?
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:13 pm

The red head is still low on my appeasing list of characters.
Evil Laugh
Stupid dirty red head abandoning Bella...
*huffs*
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:15 pm

Still, read it please.
For me?
:flower:
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:19 pm

*sighs*
Fine, but only for you.
:|
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:20 pm

Yay!
*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Dianne strolled into the Strauss family mansion dressed all in black for the funeral. She walked past Aayla, Bella’s dear sister and hugged her, “Don’t give up. They’ll find her.”
Aayla nodded, tears in her eyes. “Thanks, Di.”
Dianne nodded solemnly, the walked over to Edgar Strauss, the father, “Sorry for your loss, Edgar.”
The proud man nodded once, the gestured for Dianne to leave.
“I’m not done here, Ed.” Dianne glared down at him, “I know what you did to your wife and I know what you did to your daughter.” She whispered, “And Bella is safe with me. However, your wife and Bella’s mother are dead because of your actions.”
A look of furious panic was on his face, “Miss Ward, I demand you leave this house! How dare you suggest that it was I who killed my wife and daughter?”
“I didn’t say you killed her.” Dianne smiled, “Bella is very much alive and if I were you I’d really up my security. She remembers everything and she’s out for revenge. The sweet, innocent girl you knew has passed and won’t return until you’ve paid for every ounce of blood you’ve spilt. She could rip your head off. Literally.” Dianne spun on her heel and left, “And don’t say I didn’t warn you!” she called back over her shoulder, just loud enough for Edgar to hear.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:47 am

The Lord of the Rings:
The Super-Duper Top-Secret Diary of Ring-Wraith #4

(Ring-Wraith is at desk, writing in very sparkly notebook. He is human king at this point, so he looks like a young man)

Wraith: Day One: Got a wonderful Christmas present from Sauron. It’s a solid gold ring. A bit tacky for the 3rd century, but oh well. It’s the thought that counts, right? (Wraith inspects ring and slides it on his finger. Lights black out, and come back up. Wraith is now a centuries-old looking zombie being dressed all in black. Ring is still on finger. Takes a look at it before writing) Day 1,000,197: (sighs) Got another Christmas present from Sauron. As per usual, it’s just a half-eaten box of chocolates. He always eats all the toffees and strawberry creams. How I loath this vile life of servitude in which I cannot get a decent box of chocolates. On the down side, still a disembodied corpse. On the plus side, ring still has that new-ring smell. (lights out)
(lights back up on Wraith and Orcs at poker table playing scrabble. Wraith’s voice comes from somewhere off stage)
Wraith: Day 1,001,056: Very bored in Barad-Dur. Why did Sauron send us to this filthy little village anyway? There was nothing to do but show up, scare a few peasants, then play Scrabble with the Orcs. Trust me; it isn’t as fun as it sounds. Orcs only spoke the black tongue of Mordor. You try spelling “Azg Nagz Gimbatul” for a triple word score. Yah, I don’t think so.
(Wraith throws his hands up in frustration and knocks over table, spilling Scrabble parts all over stage. He then storms off in anger. Black out.)
(Lights come back up on Wraith peeking inside a door. Wraith’s voice comes from offstage.)
Wraith: Day 1,001,102: I think Sauron is really gearing up for something big now. I caught him getting Wraith #6 to apply ceremonial sparkly mascara to him seeing as all he has is a big eyeball. It makes it difficult to play dress up like that. He’ll be so happy once he gets his body back and can really gussy up. Maybe we’ll finally get to kill something instead of running around like children who like to play pretend ring-wraith. (Wraith does a little happy dance and sneaks away. Lights black out)
(Lights back up, Wraith is reading letter. Wraith’s voice comes from offstage.)
Wraith: Day 1,001,105: Yes, we are definitely gearing up for something. We have been given orders to sally forth and fetch ruling ring from hobbit and close hobbit friend. Witch-King of Agmar’s suggestion to put pictures of the ruling ring on milk cartons and wait for calls to come in was ignored.
(Lights go out, and then come up on Wraith riding a black horse. Wraith’s voice comes up from offstage.)
Wraith: Day 1 million…. Oh, I give up on keeping up with all these darned numbers. Dear Diary: Was given brand spanking-new horse! Not for spanking, of course. Yay me! On minus side, still disembodied.
(lights go down, then come up on Wraith and three other wraith’s laughing hysterically. Wraith’s voice comes from offstage.)
Wraith: Dear Diary: Was very close to nabbing hobbit when head-wraith suffered an attack of the giggles from watching excessive cuddliness of hobbit and three “companions”. I suspect that gray wizard chose ring-bearer on account of big blue eyes and pouty lower lip instead of heroic-like fortitude. Anyway, we’ll catch up on hobbit and harem of pint-sized boyfriends in Bree. I am very much looking forward to post-slaughter booze-up.
(Lights go down, come back up on drunken Wraith resting his head on the table. Wraith’s voice is coming from offstage)
Wraith: Dear Diary: Drat that Aragorn. Drat Isildur and all his heirs. Generations of pervy hobbit-fanciers of no use to anyone. Son of Arathorn has hobbit-napped ring-bearer. To combat disappointment to meet Sauron’s orders spent all night boozing it up in Bree. Breelanders very informative. I drank ten mai tais, then impaled innkeeper on a swizzle stick. Then, I killed 17 human men. Go me!
(lights go down, then come up on Wraith spying on Aragorn. Wraith’s voice comes from offstage.)
Wraith: Dear Diary: Have been following Isildur’s heir and pack of hobbits for six days. Aragorn is obviously into ring-bearer. From the information I have gathered thus far, Sam will kill him if he tries anything. (Wraith creeps off, then lights go out.)
(lights come up on Wraith covered in bandages. Wraith’s voice is from off stage)
Wraith: Dear Diary: Got slightly over frisky with hobbits on Weathertop and Aragorn got all wonky-possessive on me and set me on fire. Indeed, Sam did try to kill me, though I didn’t notice I had been hit in the knees with frying pan until later on. (lights go out, come back up on Wraith ringing water out of his clothes. Wraith’s voice is coming from off stage.)
Wraith: Met she-elf girlfriend of Isildur’s Heir today. Was so busy laughing at concept of Aragorn the Hobbit Fancier having “girlfriend” that inconveniently got washed away in stream. Horse dead, armor all rusted. Must return to Mordor for oiling. No, not that kind of oiling. Rather a pervy wraith-fancier, aren’t you?
(lights go down, then come up on Sauron’s eye.)
Sauron: Unfortunately, I was forced to banish Ring-Wraith #4 on account of strange, pervy thoughts. He became the proud manager of a greeting card store and a flower shop near Mt. Doom that got all kinds of business after ring-bearer destroyed ring. Apparently, historical attractions make for good business. Who knew?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:05 am

Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: My Pain   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:25 pm

It's all my fault.
I'm all to blame.
I didn't mean to burden you
with all my pain.

It's all my fault,
please don't cry.
I brought all this on
just let me die.

Let me fix my mess.
Can't you see I'm trying to protect you?

It should have been me,
not you,
not anyone else,
to shoulder the blame
for everything.
I destroyed you.
I thought this was what I wanted
I didn't know how wrong I was.

It's all my fault
that I died in your arms,
leaving you to deal with
all my pain.

How could I have been so careless?
How could I do this to you?
How could I have been so heartless
as to leave this up to you?

If only I could take it back
Erase me from your mind
It would be worth my broken heart
just to see you safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:30 pm

Bella worries me sometimes.
But she always comes up with the most amazing, well written, and sometimes slightly disturbing things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:33 pm

Lyrics!*reads* I tried to write a song or two once...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:39 pm

To Me You Are Everything, To You I Am Nothing Pt. 1

To me, you are everything
you are the one who constantly clouds my mind from other thoughts
distracting me from reality
pulling me back into fantasy,
where everything worked and everything was perfect
no one was heart broken
but this is not fantasy
I realize that this will never be real
even if you knew me
you would never love me
even though I would give you my everything
you could never love me
I will never love another like you
I will never love another the way I love you
But to you, I am nothing...

Last edited by Panduh Puget on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:40 pm

To Me You Are Everything, To You I Am Nothing Pt. 2

I've lived in the fantasy for too long
decided its best to stop denying
the truth that crushes my heart
I am in love with you
and I know my love will never be returned.
The gods of fate are using me
as a guinea pig in their sick test
to see how badly broken a heart can be
before the owner decides to end it all.
Their little test
has thrown me in a situation
that has no happy ending,
forced me to live in my fantasy,
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU.
I love you
and you're killing me
but what can you do?
you're killing me by doing nothing
but it's not your fault
you can't help it.
I'm dying inside because of you
but you don't know you're killing me.

Last edited by Panduh Puget on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:43 pm

XOXO

Cross my heart, I hope to die
Why does it feel like I'm living a lie?

I've felt this pain for several years
but now I can't see through my tears.

I know that we weren't meant to be,
but I wish you could remember me

and think of the times that never were.
Instead, you'll spend your life with her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Lake

I stare into your murky waters
seeing a reflection oddly familiar
on the dark, glassy surface
the wind chilling me to the bone
You look ever so inviting

especially from atop the bridge
you're calling me, begging me
beconing me to slip under
never to return
You look ever so inviting

I want to sink forever into darkness
your smooth surface so deadly
soft to the touch
but like rocks from this height
You've never looked so inviting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!   OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG!! You Are Such A Show-Off!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next