Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good I_vote_lcapWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good I_voting_barWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good I_vote_lcapWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good I_voting_barWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Empty
PostSubject: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:48 pm

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Pirate_Moon_by_glitterplague

"We sail a sea of stars.
I'll chase the sun to the horizon,
Then drift in the pool of the moon
Until the sky gives me back to the sea.
Land is my foe,
And Dragons do not frighten me.
They sail overhead as if to flaunt their freedom.
And I laugh joyously.
For I have freedom, too.
My kingdom is the sea,
And the wind, my ally."
-Sky and Sea, by Paige Campbell

Pirates of the sea, searching for freedom from law and poverty, adventure around every corner. Though times can be rough or smooth, this is the life that many call theirs.

Captain's Log
Day 15

The ship has been re-named. I've ordered it be called Dragon's Jewel from here on. We've taken up a crew in St. Lillian. They seem to be as fine a group as I've set eye on in the twenty-two years I've been sailing. We'll depart come morning. Though to where is up to the wind and water. They are the only masters we'll serve for a long while.
Captain Noah Frye

The Crew

((You can submit your own characters, or use one of my pre-mades, but if you make your own character, the position is deck hand.))

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good He__s_a_Pirate_by_majinthing
Captain Noah Frye
Position: Captain
Home Port: St. Lillian
Favorite Tavern: Wandering Raven
Quote: Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you a boat to sail right up o it.
Bio: Noah has been sailing for many a year and keeps a good hold on things. His rules are few, but the punishments for disobedience are relentless. All and all, he is a good captain with a kind heart and a true love of the sea.

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Pirate_Attitude_by_Nacrym
Calico Anne Cash
Position: Helmswoman
Home Port: Muerte
Favorite Tavern: Jealous Hawk
Quote: My sword can cut your pen into tiny pieces. What good is a pen, now?
Bio: Calico has an innate love of the sea and open air. She has a quick wit and a good eye, which makes her both enjoyable company aboard a ship, but incredibly useful. She is very strong, having worked as a deck hand for several years.
Claimed by Bella Strauss

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Pirate_Tales_by_urban_barbarian
Isador Rio
Position: Cannonmaster
Home Port: Muerte
Favorite Tavern: Alabaster Sword
Quote: ... *BOOM!*
Bio: Isador is a quiet one, not usually speaking much, but he is somewhat of an artist with explosives. He manages the ships cannons and other weapons and has an excellent aim with a cannon.

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Pirate_Sora__revisited_by_Saehral
Jason
Position: Crow's Nest
Home Port: Royal
Favorite Tavern: Dead Trader
Quote: Never have I seen someone drink as much as you without passing ou- never mind.
Bio: Jason spent a lot of time in taverns, learning old legends and stories from sailors and pirates, and loves listening to old tales of the sea. So much, that he joined up with the Dragon's Jewel in St. Lillian as soon as he found out it was in port. He longs to have a tale of his own to tell.

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Red_Pirate_by_TheKing78
Dianne Ward
Position: Any one you care to take ;)
Home Port: St. Artemis
Favorite Tavern: Priestess and Angel
Quote: When and where is entirely up to you.
Bio: Dianne is little more than the ship's whore. On the plus side, she will help out on deck if needed, so she isn't entirely useless. However, she rarely wears much clothing and keeps her business to her favorites. She almost never sleeps with anyone twice.
Claimed by Bella Strauss

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Savage
Arturo De Plateado
Position: Deckhand
Home Port: Isla Dorado
Favorite Tavern: La Llorona
Quote: "The sea... she used to be my lover... now she is the crazed bruja that is hell-bent on killing me after she discovered me in bed with my other lover... heh heh, te quiero alcohol."
Bio: Arturo was second-in-command on a ship that was trying to find the fabled Fountain of Youth, but as all others did, they failed. They just failed worse than all the others. His ship ran aground on a reef before they hit the shores of America, and Arturo was, luckily, picked up by the passing Dragon's Jewel. Moving from second-in-command to deckhand took quite a toll on his pride, but he's just happy to be alive.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:54 pm

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Savage
Arturo De Plateado
Position: Deckhand
Home Port: Isla Dorado
Favorite Tavern: La Llorona
Quote: "The sea... she used to be my lover... now she is the crazed bruja that is hell-bent on killing me after she discovered me in bed with my other lover... heh heh, te quiero alcohol."
Bio: Arturo was second-in-command on a ship that was trying to find the fabled Fountain of Youth, but as all others did, they failed. They just failed worse than all the others. His ship ran aground on a reef before they hit the shores of America, and Arturo was, luckily, picked up by the passing Dragon's Jewel. Moving from second-in-command to deckhand took quite a toll on his pride, but he's just happy to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:51 am

((Accepted.))

Noah stood next to Calico at the helm, looking around the ship one more time before nodding in approval, "This will do. This will do nicely." he whistled once, and the men took to the rigging, letting down sails, untying the ship, and getting out onto the open ocean. Jason was relaxing in the crow's nest with an apple, Isador was tending to his sword in silence. Dianne was being, well, Dianne, and had perched herself in the rigging with her head resting on her shoulders lazily, wearing not nearly enough clothing to cover her breasts. Calico was steering the ship effortlessly, simply following the direction of the wind, and Noah was running through a list of the crewman. He blew a whistle again, "Roll call!" he shouted into the silence. "Calico Anne Cash?"
"Here, Captain." she said quickly, nodding her head a bit.
"Dianne Ward?"
Dianne wiggled her fingers in a wave, "You know I'm here, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:48 pm

When Noah called Arturo's name, he mumbled/muttered a few things in Spanish and looked up. "Arturo De Plateado, bajo su mando." He called before he, unenthusiasticly, continued to swab the deck. The ship had just picked him up the day before, so he wasn't exactly high in status at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Noah nodded with a smile, "Isador Rio?"
Isador looked up and nodded, "Si."
"Jason."
There was no answer, but an apple core fell from the nest.
Noah nodded ad rolled up his list, nodding to Calico, "Follow the wind."
She nodded and gave a mock salute, "Gotcha."
Dianne crossed over the deck to Arturo, "So, I hear you were second in command on your old ship." she smiled seductively, "I love men who know what power tastes like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Arturo smirked a little and nodded. "Si senora. I was second-in-command on the Sirena Plata, the finest ship to sail the seas, until her untimely demise." He then sighed. "But now I'm swabbing decks on this gringo's hunk of driftwood."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Dianne smiled and nodded, "I'd be doing the same thing if I wasn't quite so talented." She smirked, "Care for a demonstration?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Arturo smirked a little bit. "Possibly. Are your talents what they seem to be?" He asked from her rather scant choice of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Dianne nodded, "Most likely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Arturo smiled a little bit. "Ah... do the crewmen get... freebe's, or do I have to pay?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Dianne laughed, "You only have to pay if I don't like you. You're cute."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Arturo laughed a little and smirked. "It's the accent. It always makes the girls how you say... fiesty?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Dianne shrugged, "Isador's got it too, but he's boring." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Arturo shrugged. "Ah, yes, well... he looks like a gorilla. But I have the roguish charm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Jason looked up at the sky from his place in the nest. "when does the actual adventure part of this mess kick in?" he muttered aloud as he started munching on a second apple.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Dianne flipped her wrist around in a bit of a sigh, "He probably is a gorilla. Have you ever heard him speak? He kind of... grunts out his words."
Calico looked up at Jason, "That's the point. We're just following the wind. Adventure finds us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Arturo laughed a little. "I haven't been around long enough to notice such things, but it would seem to me that someone such as yourself would find what he can probably do profitable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Jason sighed. "well it better find us soon. i'm running out of apples: he muttered tossing out another core that landed a bit close to calico.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Noah came out onto the deck where Calico was, "You can break for a little while, Calico. I'll take the helm."
Calico nodded and climbed the rigging up to where Jason was, "What are you doing with the apples?"
Dianne nodded, "He's a master with explosives. But, enough of him. I'll bet I ca get you a beak, if you like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:17 pm

Arturo smiled and leaned on the mop. "Aah, por favor, senora."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Dianne smiled and walked over to the Captain and whispered something to him, then the Captain nodded, "Arturo? Take a break for a little while."
Dianne walked back over to him and smiled, "Still care for that demonstration?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Arturo smiled at Dianne as she walked back over to him. "Ah hah hah, si senora! Gracias."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Dianne smiled and motioned for him to follow her below deck. Isador was down there, but as soon as he saw them, he left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:30 pm

Arturo smirked and followed Dianne down below deck.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Dianne smiled and slid out of her top, "Any requests?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: