Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Angel of Greensville Chapel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:58 pm

"You son of a b***h!" Az said as she charged through the wall after Brutus.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:00 pm

The wall broke under her force easily. Zane followed her, feeling guilty that he couldn't do anything against Brutus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:03 pm

Jason lept back as the wall camed own right next to him. "oh dear she's pissed" he said getting out of her way as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Brutus's cruel, wicked smiled pulled back the corners of his lips in a Joker's grin. He bellowed with laughter so loud that it hurt Lilly's ears. She had one hand clasped over the side where one of the Black Ones had bit her. Her pure white Dove's blood was dripping all over her hand from her left side, out of her right nostril, and down the corners of her mouth. She was covered with dirt and ash that had clung to her body while she fought the Black Ones off of her. Her breathing was shallow and struggled. The Black Ones' venom was starting to take effect.
Brutus's laughter cut through her thoughts, which were hazy because she had lost so much blood in the fight.
"Lilly, my dear, don't you know that Black Ones are venomous to angels? You will die here in Hell, only to be sent back to us. Heaven won't take an angel tainted with blood."
She remembered what the older angels of the High Order had told her; Black Ones venom was lethal to angels because it was nothing more than the blood of innocents. Children and angels alike. Once there was innocent blood on an angel, they died, and could never be returned to Heaven.
Lilly got onto her hands and knees, to try and pick herself up. Brutus kicked her in the side, hard, knocking the wind out of her. She coughed, trying to catch some air to breathe, but that only caused more blood to run down her lips.
She coughed and groaned, tears running down her eyes and Brutus kicked her over onto her side.
"It's such a pity, my dear. You would have made an excellent Fallen."
"D-don't call me th-that..." Her breathing was slow and labored as she hung on to the last bit of life in her. Just a few more moments and it would all be over. No more of this pain, no more Brutus. She sent her last thoughts out to Jason and Az and Zane, then her struggle for life ceased.

Zane gasped once, as if the wind had been knocked out of him, "Did you feel that?" he asked, he could have sworn he heard Lilly speaking in his head, telling him that she wasn't worth crying over.
Try to be happy., it spoke again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Jason's body began to shake. as if echoing his pain, the walls shook with him. "now he's gone too far" his voice said. he lifted his head, his eyes pure blue. even though hell weakened the powers of angels, he was exerting enough power to make the walls shake in fear. his body began to glow, like a dove's but brighter. Brutus had made a fatal mistake.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:10 pm

"Which wall did he go through?" Zane asked Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:54 am

"just stay behind me" he said as he busted down a wall with one small punch. he walked through it, going straight for Brutus. "she may be gone but i will avenge her" He muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:27 pm

"Ah, f***ing hell!" Az screamed, as she fell to her knees, clutching her head.
"yeah, I felt it," she said. "And it's not good. I could hear Lilly's screams..." Az said, getting to her feet slowly.
"I think that b***ard killed her."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Brutus looked up, standing as Jason and Az came in. His hands were stained white from Lilly's blood and several bodies were all around him, "I have to say, your little Dove put up a fight. She took down seven of my Black Ones before the poison got to her and both of her legs were broken." He smiled, "She would have been a strong fighter with the proper training."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:33 pm

There was a sound like an explosion from jason's body. a shock wave of pure spirit sent brutus hard into a wall. "you've made your last mistake brutus" Jason said, his eyes blue from pupil to what should be white.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:42 pm

A low growl erupted from Az's throat as she bared her teeth and clenched her fists, like a wolf about to attack.
"You son of a f***ing b***ch!" She screamed, launching herself at Brutus, knocking him down. Her fists connected with his face and temples, and she could feel his cheekbones crumbling under her force.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:59 pm

((BTW: Love your sig. That was from last night's phone convo... *giggle*))
Brutus kicked Az off of him, "You can't beat me. Jason, you know I absorb my power from innocence and your little Dove had enough to keep me all but invincible for seven years! You may tear me to bits, but I'll keep coming back. It's hopeless."
Zane projected his thoughts to Az.
There is a knife here that can penetrate his powers. I know where it is. If you can keep him distracted long enough for me to get it, I can bring it here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:30 pm

"you absorb your power from innocence, but you know as well, that my power is at it's peak when i am vengefull. of the triuvirate of angles, there is the angel of death, the angel of life aka mother nature, and the angel of fury and vengence. you picked the wrong combination of the two to mess with" he said lunging with uncanny speed at brutus, slamming him hard against the wall before slicing his chest open. "i may not be able to kill you, but i will torture you until you wish i could"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Brutus kicked him off, shoving him at the wall, "Try as you may, you can do nothing to me! You dare challenge me in my home? Your powers are dead in Hell. The only one of you three who can hope to touch me here is your Death Angel."
A line of red began pouring from Brutus's neck as he fell on the ground, writhing in pain. Zane seemed to materialize from nowhere with a black dagger in his hand, "The knife of the death angel." he said softly, "It's the only weapon with any power over him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Jason blinked at zane. "mind if i borrow that?" he asked holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:57 am

Zane tossed the dagger in the air, catching the blade and handing it handle first to Jason, "Be my guest."
After Jason took the dagger, Zane went over and picked up Lilly's body, "She shouldn't stay down here." he said softly, "She was too good to have her final resting place be here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Jason nodded. "to that i agree. for now brutus must be made to pay" he said. with that he stepped on brutus's neck, and dragged the blade slowly along his flesh, slowly slicing him open down the middle.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Zane winced back at Brutus, "Sorry, I'm a little squeamish around guts."
Brutus cried out in agony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:42 pm

"then look away because i fully intend to live up to my title" he said slicing slowly along each arm and leg. he picked up brutus a bit and hacked off his black wings then set him back down. "how does it feel to be tortured like you've tortured so many others?" Jason hissed in brutus's ear.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Brutus couldn't speak, only groan as tears rolled down his cheeks. He slipped in and out of consciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:12 pm

the tears didn't faze him. jason knew full well they weren't of remorse. he dragged the dagger slowly along his body in more places, slicing him up more and more. "torture isn't so fun when it's on you isn't it?" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Brutus tried coiling up, as if in some meager attempt to protect himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:28 pm

when brutus coiled up jason dragged the dagger along the newly exposed flesh. "you tortured the innocense since the dawn of time, you killed my apprentice, now it's time you joined them in death" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Brutus cried out, speaking for the first time, "She can live!" he cried, "The Death angel can bring back the dead!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Jason thoguht about it. "hmm brutus you are right on that one" he said smirking. "but that doesn't excuse you from killing so many innocence over the years." he said dragging the knife over flesh again. "you will be tortured as much as you tortured others" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Greensville Chapel
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: