Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSign of the Black Feather - Page 3 I_voting_barSign of the Black Feather - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSign of the Black Feather - Page 3 I_voting_barSign of the Black Feather - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Sign of the Black Feather

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Zane sat down on the couch cross-legged, petting the cat, "I'm sorry, as sexy as your cat is, I think I'd bang you before I did the cat."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:06 pm

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 0_0???
Is he being serious or...?

Despite my obvious shock, I laughed, hoping it didn't sound forced, or like I was nervous. I plopped down on the couch beside him. turning on the TV, where SpongeBob was singing the Campfire Song.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Zane immediately jumped up in the air, taking my hands and pulling me up with him as he danced around in a circle, singing along with Sponge bob and Patrick. "I love this song!" he squealed gleefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:37 am

I laughed as I danced along with him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Zane giggled, dancing in a circle with his arms waving in the air. He wrapped his arms around my neck, hugging me tightly, "No one else dances with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:03 pm

I laughed, not even trying to hide the fact that I was blushing again. I could tell that was going to happen a lot around him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Zane looked me in the eyes, a curious expression on his face that was hard to make out.
"Can I kiss you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:08 pm

My eyes had to be as huge as dinner plates. I couldn't say I wasn't shocked, because that would be a lie.
But it's not that I didn't want it, but his suddenness caught me off guard.
My vocal chords refused to work, so I nodded lightly, my eyes glued to his.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:10 pm

Zane gently put one hand on my cheek, tilting his head to the side and kissing me right on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:22 pm

His warm, soft lips pressed against mine made me shiver, and my legs were starting to feel like animal-friendly Jello. Realizing I had been holding my breath, I exhaled as he pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Zane smiled and laughed, "You OK? You were holding you're breath."
I jumped suddenly as the door clicked. My mom came in and blinked twice when she saw Zane standing there with my face on his hand.
Zane quickly put his hand in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:31 pm

"Yeah, I'm okay," I said quietly. My face was the reddest I ever remember it being.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:32 pm

Zane smiled and waved a little to my mom, "Nice to meet you, Miss Puget. I'm Zane. I just moved here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:35 pm

I facepalmed. Hard.
Here's my best impression of Comic Book Guy. "Worst. Timing. Ever!"
"Hello, Zane," Mom said cautiously. She was obviously not happy about him being here.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Zane waved a bit as my mom went into the kitchen, obviously suspecting something, "I hope I didn't get you in trouble." Zane winced a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 pm

I sighed. "No you didn't get me in trouble. It's just...well...my mom's a bit.. Just put it this way, she hates people." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:48 pm

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm not people." Zane suddenly stopped and turned his back toward me, "Ooh! Back itch!! Help me scratch it!" He lifted the back of his shirt, showing me two black angel wings tatooed on his back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:52 pm

I laughed as I scratched the center of his back. "Nice wings," I said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:53 pm

"Ooh..." Zane sighed in a way that almost sounded orgasmic, "And thanks. O had my brother do them since I couldn't reach back there myself. I did the ones on my arms though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:33 pm

"Wow!" I was impressed. All of his tattoos looked very nice and proffessional.

Last edited by Panduh [DF] on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:41 pm

Zane smiled, "Thank you. I had a very hard time reaching that one." he said, reaching around to the backside of his arm to point out the AFI logo from the cover of their older stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:58 pm

"Ohmygod! That's the ship from Black Sails!" I squealed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Zane looked over his shoulder, "Yep. I think I might have messed it up a little though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:52 am

"No, it's perfect," I said, running my fingers lightly over the inked skin.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:09 am

Zane giggled girlishly, "That tickles..." he turned around to whisper in my ear, his warm breath tickling my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Black Feather   Sign of the Black Feather - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sign of the Black Feather
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: