Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRandom Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 I_voting_barRandom Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRandom Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 I_voting_barRandom Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:39 am

Davey: Yeah, the band is fighting each other while they're playing, and there's flames, like these kind of, what do they call them...?
Jade: Firecrackers...
Davey: The thing that shoots the lightning...
Jade: Clouds.

Jade: Davey tries to pick up my guitar sometimes, but I have to snatch it out of his hands before he causes any damage. He plays a couple of atonal parts that quickly get left in the f*ckin' garbage can.

Davey: Who are all you people, and what did you do with the empty space that's usually here to see us?

Davey: You put a little black box up his butt?! A box?! Couldn't you have found a carrot or something?

Davey: Yeah, I can't play a thing at all. I cannot play an instrument. I do a lot of 'nah-nah-nah-doo-doo-doo' kinda stuff.

Davey: Can you turn into a kitty cat?

Davey: I didn't want to share my balloons...my mom wanted me to.

Davey: Yes, I'm a lot prettier than you and you're a girl...I noticed. Pfft, do you believe this? This girl is mad at me 'cause I'm prettier than her and she's a girl. Don't worry honey, nobody noticed.

Davey: I like to lick recycling bins, but not boats.

Davey: How many times will Davey put a disc into his CD player before realizing it's a DVD?

Davey: ...which is really cool to me...I think its really neat 'cause I mean when we do our shows there-

(in the background someone yells "YOU CAN SCORE!")
Jade: You can score.
Davey: Yeah, you can score.

Adam: We played a show at Gilman St. in '93 or '94 and some girl hit me right in the stomach with a full can of Pepsi. I watched her wind up from like five feet away and just fire it at me. I couldn't believe it. I almost stopped playing and choked her. If it was a Coke I might have drank it.

Last edited by Panduh [DF] on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:42 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:10 pm

normally I hate every "realistic" (meaning non-cartoonish) drawing of the members of AFI, but here are a few I approve of.
of course, my picture of Articia with AFI's faces on her shirt, drawn by the uber talented Bella

and these that i found on the interwebs by random people.
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 18773210

this chick screwed up poor Adam's face baaaaaaad, but I approve of her rendition of Jade and the left half of Davey's face.
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 18773212
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:16 am

these crack me the f*ck up.
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Afi-ka10
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Ofallt10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Panduh Zombie wrote:
mhm. he looks too happy in these pics not to....
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 18598811
led lightspolytunnels
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Kissin10
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 L_ab0510
Oh my God!
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:39 am

Haha, yeah. There is a lot of debate about their... Orientation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6