Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. I_vote_lcapRandom Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. I_voting_barRandom Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. I_vote_lcapRandom Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. I_voting_barRandom Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Jade deserves his own thread! So I'll probably post pics and quotes and interviews and junk, all containing or having something to do with Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. 62pujqo1
Kerrang! interview from like....200....6?

The interview:

What was your upbringing like?
"We were really poor. We lived out near the woods. My dad worked in agriculture so he used to grow all our food. Christmas was tough, we had to decorate a pole with rocks,and pine cones... Just kidding about the last part."

Do you have any siblings?
"I have two brothers and an older sister. I'm the second in the pecking order. My brother Smith is our tour manager and my youngest brother is 10 and likes techno music."

So does he see you as an embarrassment?
"He's pretty stoked actually. When he was a baby he'd come to our shows and he tried to dive off the balcony into the pit when he was two or something. (laughs)"

You're 32, right? You don't look it.
"I've probably kept my boyish good looks because I don't live in the 'real world'. I went from school right to college and from college to a band. I go back home and see guys I used to go school with who are now married and have three kids. They're real men. I still don't feel like I'm a real man, I guess I'm more of an elf."

AFI have a pretty androgynous image, do you ever get hit on by male fans?
"Not really, but when people see me from behind they often think I'm a girl. And whenever I get junk mail delivered to my house it's usually adressed to Miss or Mrs. Jade Puget. There's also a lot of fan fiction on the internet about Davey [Havok, vocals] and I being gay together. They call it 'Javey', which is like 'Jade' and 'Davey', and they do a lot of erotic art featuring him and I in a lot of compromising positions. It's kinda funny, but also really disturbing."

How were you as a teenager? Awkward and introverted?
"No, I was quite lucky because I skated and liked punk rock so all the skater girls liked me. Back in the 80's there weren't many hot girls who were into punk rock and skating. All the really hot girls were either jock girls or preppies."

What was school like for you?
"Until I discovered punk rock I did really well at school. I was the top of my class. Then I discovered punk and as soon as I got my driver's license I was out of there. I was done. As soon as I turned 16 I took my proficiency, which is a diploma that allows you to get out of high school early, and then I went straight to college."

When did you start learning to play guitar?
"I was off sick from school for a few months when I was 14, 15, so I picked up the guitar and started to play then. I had mono - AKA glandular fever or the kissing disease."

Ah, was that from fooling around with cute punk rock girls?
"No, it was a total freak accident. My friend, who didn't know he had mono at the time, was screwing around and he spat an unpopped popcorn kernel at me and it went in my mouth. It was a perfect shot. Although it's
not like I had my mouth open waiting for him to spit this thing 10 feet across the room and into my mouth."

You're losing your cool rep as a ladies' man here Jade...
"Well, you know I was nailing tons of chicks at the time so it could have been that too...By the way, how many girls do you class as tons?

Last edited by Panduh [DF] on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:58 pm

mhm. he looks too happy in these pics not to....
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. 18598811
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Kissin10
Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. L_ab0510
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:55 pm

"The Lost Souls" by AFI
((actual lyrics))

If you can't stand upon the water I will see you on the ocean floor,
When you blink do you only find the misery between the lines?
Then take my hand and walk with me.
Come to me, your sanctuary,
I'll gladly accept the gift that I've been granted.
If you feel fine, give it just a little time,
I'm sure you'll contract my disease.

-Look what you've done to me now, you've made me perfect, look what you've done to me now..

If you can't stand upon the Earth then I will see you on the other side,
When you blink do you only find the misery weighs down your eyes?
Then take my hand and sleep with me.

-Look what you've done to me now, you've made me perfect, look what you've done to me now..

Take my hand, I'll be everything to you,
Take my hand, I'll take everything from you,
I will seep under your skin, I will,
I will hold onto your heart, I will.

-Look what you've done to me now, you've made me perfect, look what you've done to me now...(x2?)

((misheard lyrics))

Last edited by Panduh teh forum ninja. on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Looking for these?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. 1c5c4ef1b91defdf155dd69d9e541f1c
AFI cupcakes!
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:19 pm

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. AFI_by_Cuidado
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Pirates_of_AFI_by_naochelsea
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:22 pm

I don't think you have this one.
Davey is the one with his hood up.

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Jadedaveyandme
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. AFI___Davey_Flees_from_Hunter

I'm excusing myself from the no cussing thing cuz this is funny as all get out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:27 pm

btw, Panduh loves you, Hunter!
If you got cancer, Panduh would jump off the grand canyon to cure you!
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:27 pm

RUN DAVEY-CHAN RUN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:28 pm

You have to admit, that could happen.
Hunter strikes me as a bit psychotic anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:28 pm

running wont help, Hunter's got A FXCKING CHAINSAW!!!!
roflmfao.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:30 pm

*calls Jade*
Help your butt f*ck buddy!
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Hunter is going to kill us all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Afi_ar10
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:32 pm

You can't tell me that this is not the face of a killer.

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Hunter_AFI_by_janicethemenace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:33 pm

it is the face of a manly-girly killer.
but he is a kick-a** bassist.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Adam is totally fruity.
:tongue:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:36 pm

*le gasp!*
Panduh loves her Steven Juliano and Jade Puget pics!
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:37 pm

I loves them both too! =D
And Ville Valo.
He is amazing.Love
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:37 pm

I thought you would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.   Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Jade/AFI/Blaqk Audio Stuff.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next