Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapTotal Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barTotal Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapTotal Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barTotal Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Total Anarchy: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Adrian opened the door to the room Bella was in then closed it and leaned back on it with a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:50 pm

Jason ran to the room she pointed out then returned with the TNT filled sock soaked in honey. "now the best way to beat a tank is to take out the treds" he said. he hurled the sock and it landed on the tred, sticking fast to it before exploding, immobilizing the tank. Jason moved out of the way. "now just wait for those idiots to poke their heads out to see what just hit them" he said staying out of the way for the girls with guns to open fire.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Bella looked up, she was sitting cross-legged on her mattress, "What is it?" She asked softly.
Dianne held back, waiting for Jason to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Adrian shrugged a little. "They said you wanted company."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:01 am

Jason held his hand up, watching. 'there is always three in a tank. wait for all three to come out, otherwise the others will hole up inside and fire at you still." he explained. first one came out hesitantly, and looked at the while. he called to the other two who soon were next to him and they started arguing over what must have happened. he looked at dianne and kyira. "shoot them now if you want" he said standing back and letting his hand drop.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:06 am

Dianne hit two of them rapidly, saving the last one for Kyira.
Bella looked up, "I didn't say that, but if you want to stay, then go ahead. I'll have to warn you, I'm not much of a talker."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:08 am

"Heh, thats all right. I might at least try to lead a conversation, though, if you don't mind. I haven't seen other people in quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:11 am

"There everywhere, they just aren't people. They are monsters." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:12 am

"Eh, monsters? Mind explaining?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:17 am

While Kyira picked up the last one jason wandered out a bit, serching for any more soldiers, both daggers in hand. he was crouched low like an assassin. his eyes darted around searching for any more hostilities.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:21 am

"People who use other people to get what they want are monsters." Bella said softly.
Dianne followed Jason, her movements as stealthy as a cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:23 am

"Ah. I know what you mean I think." He said.
((Is that something relating to her past or just her general belief of people?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:25 am

((A little of both.))
"You think? You either do, or you don't." Bella said firmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:26 am

He put his hands up, palms facing out. "Okay, I do know what its like. There a reason you think that of everyone?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:28 am

"Yes." She said simply, not saying anything else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:29 am

He nodded a little. "Sorry if I'm being nosey, but mind sharing?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:31 am

Bella sighed, "I was the daughter of a wealthy business man. Edgar Strauss. Dad was one of those people. I saw what happened to those people after what he did. He was a bully. A monster. Just like everyone else left on this planet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:33 am

"I've heard about him... that would make you Isabella Strauss, right? And thats kind of stereotypical... Not everyone's like that."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:35 am

"All the ones who are left are." Bella said, "And yes. That's me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:35 am

He shrugged a little bit. "I'm not. And you don't seem to be."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:37 am

"You don't know me very well." Bella said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:40 am

He half grimmaced half smirked. "I'm not exactly that perceptive I guess, huh? Well, there's always some good in people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:47 am

Jason handed his daggers to dianne. "hold these" he said as four with knives moved out from the shadows. jasno walked forward and let them lunge at them. he twisted his body so two stabbed each other and one stumbled. Jason held his hand flat and hit the last once in the center of his torso, in both sides, and then down on each shoulder. the guy screamed and blood poured from his eyes and his mouth and he fell dead. "five points of death" jason muttered as he looked at the last one, who ran at him and suffered the same attack and death. Jason looked at dianne. "don't try to attack me or the same thing will happen to you" he said pointing to the bloody faces. blood poured from their eyes and ears and nose and mouth... it was scary how easily jason had done that. it was so quick it was hard to tell where exacly he had hit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Bella looked up, "But sometimes, it's too far buried to bring t back."
Dianne nodded, not flinching back in surprise. She hadn't planned on attacking Jason. Unless he attacked one of them first, then she would break loose with a fury as bright as her fiery red hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:49 pm

"Well, the way I see it, nothings impossible. You just need to be persistant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Anarchy: R.I.P.   Total Anarchy: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Anarchy: R.I.P.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: