Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Panduh immediately recognized the guitar as Jade's Classic White Gibson Les Paul Custom. She ran up to it and stared at it, afraid to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:22 pm

"Go ahead, pick it up. Jade's letting us borrow it for this class."
Max nodded to a kid behind him who was sitting at a drum set who then started playing the drums for Miss Murder. Max started playing the bass before the kid did and now waited for Panduh to join in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Panduh gingerly picked up the guitar, being careful not to drop it. Then she started playing, never missing a note.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Zeli clapped enthusiastically. While she clapped Max tossed a mic at her hitting her in the forehead, knocking her backwards out of her chair and on her butt. her legs were up in the air and she looked dazed. She picked up the mic and shook her head.
"Nuh uh, NO WAY!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:01 pm

"Ha ha, now it's hit-Zeli-day!" Panduh laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:03 pm

All of a sudden Davey and Jeffree Star burst in the room. Zeli saw the look on Davey's face and quickly threw a mic at him. He caught it with ease and stood next to Panduh. He smiled at her and started singing. Jeffree sat in Zeli's seat and smiled at her. She stared dumbfounded and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:42 pm

ummm......Panduh kept playing?
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:49 pm

As soon as they stopped playing Jade burst in with a look of utter amazement on his face.
"Oh my God! You were AMAZING!" He squealed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Panduh blushed redder than humanly possible. "Me?" she asked disbelievingly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:58 pm

"No, Jeffree for perfecting the girly man pose, of course you silly!" Jade smiled brightly.
Jeffree crossed his arms and made a piddled off face.
"Don't you be hating just cuz I can walk the walk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:35 pm

((lmfao piddled?))

Panduh blushed and tried not to faint. "Thank you," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:40 pm

((yes piddled cuz I can't say p***ed without the stars. >.<))
The bell rang playing Paramore and the students filed out, after a good 15 minutes of both Davey, Jade, and Jeffree trying to pry Zeli from Max's legs they finally removed her and shoved her in the art room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:44 pm

Panduh made sure Zeli wasn't going anywhere, then shut and locked the art room door when Jade wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Zeli's jaw dropped when she saw pretty much everyone in the class was scene/emo and were a guy most likely.
"Anarchy boy!" Zeli squealed and pointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Anarchy boy smiled and waved.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:10 pm

Jade walked out, carrying a big piece of pink paper, stamps, black paint and little rainbow stickers.
"I think you all know what we're doing today. I want you all to take your hands, put them in the paint, make prints all over this pink paper, then put the stickers on as many empty spaces as you can. Also, I would like a few of these to be stamped on there as well."
Jade held up a stamp that had the DECEMBERUNDERGROUND bunnies on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Panduh's face looked like this 8D. This project was definitely going on her bedroom wall when she was finished.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Zeli raised her hand with a curious expression.
"Yes...uh...Miss. Ard correct?"
Zeli nodded.
"Are we making individual ones or one big one?"
"Both, I want you guys to make one for yourself and one big one will be used during the pep rally tomorrow."
"...Pep rally...for what?"
"The football team of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Panduh scrunched up her nose. "The football team?" she whined. "I don't even like football....."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:11 pm

"Neither do most of the kids here, but we have to have one for the kids who do like football." Jade sighed.
He passed out a thing of paint to pairs, only person left with a partner was Panduh.
"Since you don't have anyone to share with, you can share with me while I make mine." Jade said with a very happy grin.
((Ohhh go Panduh =D))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Panduh smiled, trying not to look like a complete idiot. "Okey dokey then," she said, trying not to sound too eager.

((so is Zeli with Anarchy Boy?))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:25 pm

(*le gasp* I have been found out!))
Jade pulled out the pan where he poured the black paint in and smoothed it around.
"Just put your hand in there, lightly, and press your hand on that paper. After about 30 minutes it'll be dry enough for stickers, then we can add the stamps."
Zeli had already managed to get black paint on her nose, cheek and forehead, which isn't too surprising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Panduh resisted the urge to smack the paint like a little kid in a bathtub nd did as she was told.

Anarchy boy laughed at Zeli for being so messy, but he had already gotten the paint in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:12 pm

"Jade had finished pressing his hands on his paper and was now flipping through the rainbow sticker books, eying a rainbow rose very closely.
Zeli looked severely confused.
"What...is there something on my face?"
She rubbed her face with the back of her hand, smearing the paint around a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:14 pm

"Ooh, I like that one!" Panduh said, pointing to the rose.

"Yeah, you got a little something here," Anarchy boy said, pointing to his left cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next