Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:29 pm

Panduh almost piddled herself because she was alughing so hard. "Really though?" She asked Jade after she recovered from her laughing attack.

Anarchy boy smiled. "I'm prettier than that silly Timmy and his nipples..."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Jade looked back and forth a few times before pulling out his wallet which held a picture of him and Davey...*ahem*.
"What do you think?"
Zeli burst out laughing, then stopped.
"Wait, how'd you know about his nip nips?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Panduh's eyes looked like this O_O. She looked up at Jade and calmly said, "That is the single hottest thing I have ever seen."

Anarchy boy sighed. "He's been showing everyone that stupid picture of himself for days. And after Principal Davey took it from him, he started flashing people."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Zeli giggled and sighed.
"That sounds like my Timmy."
She meant that in a strictly friendly way of course.
Jade pulled it out and handed it to Panduh.
"I have copies..."
He whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Panduh put the phot pin her bra, to make sure that she wouldn't lose it.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Jade laughed lightly and poured more paint in the pans, watching as the kids printed their hand son the paper.
Zeli got a sneaky smile on her face and she poked Panduh in the nose with the paint and Anarchy boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Panduh crossed her eyes and tried to lick the paint off her nose but she couldn't reach it with her tongue.

Anarchy boy stuck his hand in the paint and pressed it against Zeli's cheeck.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:57 pm

Zeli's face went from =D to XO in a matter of seconds.
"AYE EEE!" She ran in circles with her arms in the air and eyes closed.
"HELP ME! I CAN'T SEE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Anarchy boy was laughing so hard he fell on the floor. Panduh sighed and helped Zeli wipe the paint off her face.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Jade sighed.
"Even though I love kids like you all to death, I swear you can be so silly."
Zeli stopped moving and let Panduh wipe off the paint, when she finished she tackled Anarchy boy and actually growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:09 pm

"Oh s***, don't rip my throat out!" Anarchy boy said, genuinely scared.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:12 pm

"I won't rip your throat out, I'll just tickle you to death." Zeli said with a semi silly grin.
Jade walked around the paper, watching the kids when he checked his watch.
"Oh, it's lunch time!" He announced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:14 pm

"ha ha, I'm not ticklish!" Anarchy boy said, pushing Zeli off as he got up and ran to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Zeli glared at him and jumped on his back.
"Oh well, you made me mad, you have to give me a piggy back ride."
Jade walked towards the cafeteria and laughed when he saw Davey walking around with his head looking straight up and his mouth wide open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Anarchy boy laughed and started running, trying ti shake Zeli off.

Panduh gave Davey a quizzical look and asked, "....What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:29 pm

"Dude, you drop me I will drop kick your balls so fast..." Zeli said shakily.
"Looking for the magical unicorns Jeffree said were flying around the school..." Davey said as he turned and kept looking up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:31 pm

"Hey, its your fault if you fall off," Anarchy boy said, as he climbed to the top of the stairs and jumped off the balcony, somehow landing on his feet.

Panduh snorted and tried not to laugh. "Can you really trust everything that walking glitter factory tells you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:33 pm

"Yes, cuz he stuck a flashlight up my butt once and proved he could blow sunshine up my a**." Davey said with a slight twitch.
"Holy crud!!" Zeli shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Panduh said nothing, but her face screamed o_O.

Anarchy boy laughed. "Okay now get off me. I'm a fat a** and I need to go get food."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Zeli pouted and hopped off, grinning widely and hopping on Timmy's back instead.
"NIPPLE BOY!"
Davey looked at Panduh and frowned.
"What? That woman has some magical powers, I f***ing swear."
((Ima have him call Jeffree a girl cuz I like Jeffree as a girl more than a girl :3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Panduh just shook her head and sighed at Davey.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Timmy felt the new weight and shrieked like a girl.
"Oh my God what the f***!!...Oh...it's just you Elizabe-"
"Shh! Don't blow my cover!"
Davey kept walking in circles until he ran into a wall and fell backwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Panduh laughed as Davey fell on his butt. She nearly piddled herself.....again.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:16 pm

"Go eat before I send you to JSAP!" Davey squealed unhappily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:35 pm

"JSAP?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))   The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D)) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Perfect School ((Panduh&Kyira =D))
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next