Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) I_vote_lcapStar Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) I_voting_barStar Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) I_vote_lcapStar Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) I_voting_barStar Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP)   Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Setting: It's 7 years before new hope will come to the galaxy, yet even still the faint sparks of rebellion ignite along the outer rim. The outer rim planet of Naboo, and its moon Rori, both come under increased pressure by the Empire. The freedom loving people of Naboo find no other choice but to submit.

Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) RepublicC70Frigate-TCW

Aboard an Old Republic consular class frigate, Defiance, a group of renegades seek to disrupt the Empire's activities in the sector.

Rules: Everyone is allowed to have one player character, and may control any NPCs relevant to their character's story. However, it's requested that you please ask me before you introduce someone to the thread.

Combat will be handled on a basis of D20 rolls. I'll be rolling for any enemy combatants. Any roll equal to an enemy roll will be counted as a failure. Any roll over an enemy roll will be counted as a hit and cause 1 damage. 20s will be counted as critical hits and cause two damage. Each player will have 10 hitpoints. Enemy hitpoints will be determined at the start of combat.

Dice rolls will not be required for success/failure rolls, however if you're character isn't tech savvy and tries to hack/hotwire something, obviously success won't be quick.

On the subject of Jedi and force sensitivity, no character is allowed to start out being force sensitive, but I will allow characters to awaken to the Force after time and development. Simply send me a PM asking to be allowed to become Force sensitive.

Please post your character applications below and what spot you want to fill and I will PM you if the application is accepted or denied and what needs to be changed. We'll start once 4 characters have been created.

Character Lists:
Leader: Silvia Redd

Pilot: Je-13

Demolitions: Open

Tech: Exodus

Heavy: Open

Medic: Open

Last edited by Xaldalneir on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP)   Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) BoKatanDetail-SWE

Name: Silvia Redd

Species: Mandalorian

Appearance: No one has ever seen beneath Silvia's helmet, or at the very least never lived to talk about it. She's has remained very secretive about her appearance, and as such she's rarely out of her armor. She typically wears skintight environment suit, to which her armor seamlessly integrates, allowing her to survive for extended periods of time in the vacuum of space. Her equipment includes a jetpack, a flamethrower, two blaster pistols, and various tech gear allowing her to access and hack systems.

Personality: Silvia is a competent commander, but she's easily distracted by an intense desire to win. This, however, doesn't stop her from being a strategic savant, often creating situations where she serves as the bait and leads enemies into crossfire traps.

History: Originally born on Mandalore, some years before the fall of the Republic. Silvia and her family quickly fled when Mandalore came under the control of the Empire, her people pressed into terrible living conditions while the Imperial governors lived like kings above them. Her parents were killed in an Imperial raid when she was 16 She at that point made it a point to make the Empire pay for its injustices, bargaining for an old Republic frigate from an Outer Rim trader. She spent several months bounty hunting to save up the credits to retrofit it to her specifications, even rigging it so an old shuttle could be easily docked to it. She set out to the Naboo system, sure she could find some allies for her fight.
Back to top Go down
Chr0n0sphere

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP)   Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 2:07 am

Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) ChaosAssassinDroid

Name: Je-13 (Jeb)

Species: Prototype Multi-Use Droid

Technical Specifications: Standing at 1.93 meters, Je-13 is comparable to a combination between a B1 and B2 battle droid - except with fancy red paint. Primary arms consist of 4 Laser Cannons and 4 Tri-Shot blasters. Secondary arms can be used for just about anything else - like handling ship controls, or even more guns.

Personality: Je-13 is an outstanding pilot, but current targeting abilities leave much to be desired. Being entirely computerized and having the ability to learn gives him the ability to be a better pilot than any filthy meatba--- I mean... wonderful…. living thing… Despite his opinions toward lesser other beings, he is generally tolerable to be around. Je-13 has an odd desire to watch things burn or explode, often lighting small fires on the ship because of it and making him one of the few heroes in history to look at the explosion he’s walking away from - kinda killing the mood.

History: Je-13 was among the first prototypes of his line designed and built by the Confederacy in the waning days of the Clone Wars. Designed as a successor to the present Super Battle Droid, Je-13 never actually saw combat, as he was only activated for trials. Lord Vader sent out the shutdown command before he could be rolled out into the battle. Je-13  spent the next decade and a half in storage, until he was sold to a collector on Naboo. The collector accidentally activated Je-13, and the droid identified the man as a hostile, vaporizing him. However, time had degraded his personality and targeting circuits, the former causing him to develop an almost human consciousness. Near sentient, Je-13 wandered his way around the countryside, eventually stumbling his way onto the Defiance’s landing spot. After a tense moment involving blasters and handcannons, Je-13 was offered transport aboard the vessel. After seeing how ghastly a pilot Silvia was, he offered to take over, flying the ship better than she ever could.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP)   Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 2:31 am

Name: Exodus

Species: Droideka

Appearance: Edodus appears as a heavily modified destroyer droid, larger than the normal, clone wars era variety. Further, as a result of his modifications, it has two sets of crude, skeletal arms. His current paint job is a solid blue color.

Personality: Cold. Exodus considers base emotions beneath it's intelligence. It also harbors a innate dislike against force users and force sensitives, due to it's time in the clone war and events afterwards. It harbors a intense hatred for those it considers 'criminals', and has a small sadism streak. 

History: Exodus started out as a destroyed droid in the clone wars, fighting against the Republic. During this time, it was sent on multiple successful missions. However, during one of these missions, it got stranded on a lifeless moonbase. The ship it and its fellow droids were traveling on crash landed on the moon, which they had been sent to secure and gather intelligence. 

The moonbase, which had been abandoned for decades, was decrepit and slowly failing. In order to stave off death, his commander had to take apart most of the droids and the ship, damaged beyond repair, for parts to repair the base.

Exodus was one of the few he kept intact. For years, they languished in that base, sending out distress calls.

It was only into the final month of the war that they were rescued, picked up by a wandering trader.

Knowing that the Seperatists were loosing, their commander decided to desert, and sold the droids for cash.

Slowly, over the course of three years, Exodus worked his way through multiple owners, before landing on the planet of Arcan, a lawless hellhole. There, he became the private property of the owner of a lavish club, the Iceberg Lounge. 

Working as a bouncer, over the years he grew to hate the planet and its lawlessness, and his owner, a high ranking crime lord, for allowing it. So, one day, he met with a well known tinker, and requested a few 'modifications'.

From henceforth, it became well known that to be a criminal on Arcan was a short trip to the morgue, as rumors about a insane droid who viciously murdered up thugs and gangsters kept cropping up. 

Eventually, Arcan became a model planet, through Exodus's campaign of fear. It was then that he turned his eyes on the rest of the Empire, and noticed something odd. The behavior of the Empire at large was quite similair to that of the criminals and parasites he had dedicated his life to destroying.

He had a new target. Time to show the Empire the wrath of the Exodus, the Destruction Droid.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP)   Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 2:57 am

If people would refrain from making new droids, that would be awesome. I think two is enough.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP)   Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 4:37 am

Uuuhhhhh.... Guys? How close to cannon are you wanting this? Because I'm a little bit of a MASSIVE NERD and this is so far wrong....
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP)   Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 4:40 am

I'm not intending to even touch basic elements of the Canon universe.Hence why I chose Naboo, a near outer rim world that was, for the most part, quiet during the Galactic Civil War. The above characters have been reviewed and accepted by me, and rest assured, I know I'm breaking continuity. I'm a giant Star Wars nerd too.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP)   Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 4:42 am

I'm talking outside the films. There's soooooooooooo much you're overlooking. Please consider doing more research.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP)   Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 4:46 am

Bey, I'm also learned in terms of the EU, and I am fully intended to run this RP with help from outside sources. It's under control.
Back to top Go down
Raghot(Rage)

Raghot(Rage)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP)   Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 11:31 am

(Could I make ze heavy?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP)   Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Rebels (Dice Roll RP)
Page 1 of 1