Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Deus Pantheon I_vote_lcapDeus Pantheon I_voting_barDeus Pantheon I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Deus Pantheon

Go down 
+2
Raghot(Rage)
Princess Myra
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beetz

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Deus

The world was born in a maelstrom of might, formed by the warring of the two Antiquated Ones, that of chaos, that of order. These titanic beings, older than existence itself, did war across the multiverse.

In their struggle, they created a new world, filled with many, many planets, a world filled with energy.

A world filled with POWER.

On one particular planet, such power is far more abundant. This planet, young, nameless, shall be the birthplace to beings of such immense power, that they would change the world merely by existing.

This world is one of chaos and extremes, where base savagry takes root, strangling out civilization before it could take root.

This planet would be the birthhome of the gods themselves.

Born of the power of the principalities themselves, the gods were born as formless creatures, embodiments of primal and sophisticated concepts both. War. Love. Justice. Retribution. Dreams. Madness.

This is the tale of the first gods of a new world. What shall their tale be?

Player List

Eris. Goddess of knowledge, foresight, and healing. Her symbol is the cat, and she is depicted as being clad all in gold. (Beyril)

Draig. King of Dreams, Souls, and Knowledge. He is a being depicted as being formed from parchment or darkness, with a cloak of stars. (Beetz)

Grenth, God(dess) of Death, Darkness, and Ice. Symbol is a crying skull and can be depicted as either male or female, clad in black with a skull like face and a crown. (Xaldaneir)

Sundara,goddess of beauty, lust, and vanity. Her symbol i
s the a rose . She's depicted as a beautiful woman clad in gold and red. (Myra)

Sovuru, God of Madness, Chaos, and Contrivance. He appears to others as a being of pure blackness, his only distinguishable feature being his mouth, which is in a perpetual sharp-toothed grin. His symbol is a dagger, curved into the shape of a spiral. (Sov)

Raghot, God of Justice, Retribution, and Vengence. He appears to others as average man clad in armor of a vibrant grey-white color, a hood, and a black mask with golden eye holes. His symbol is a sword that has an immense light emitting from his circular hilt. (Rage)

Slowly did the gods gain awareness, as of yet lacking a form distinguishable. Formless and semi aware, they awake. Slowly did their power increase with their awareness, until they did become AWAKE.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 7:58 pm

Formless, primordial, POWERFUL.

The being would slowly come to awareness. It was a being of THOUGHT, of DREAMS, Of SOULS.

It felt...curious. Slowly, it expanded its senses, and it detected, below it, a large mass of not dreaming. Tried as it might, it couldn't probe past this layer of not dreaming. Curiously, this mass had a large number of dreaming upon it, as well as a large amount of souls.

Curious and curiouser. 

At that moment, it felt others, beings like it, but not composed of dreaming. Even more curious. Across the aether, it sent its thoughts to them, arranged without language or order. However, its intent was clear, contained in the thoughts themselves.

It was a greetings, from the Eldest, to its new kin.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:01 pm

The first to respond was a being seemingly made of the void itself. It's tendrils spread out towards the Eldest, curiously touching at it. It's message, soft and cold as death, was nonetheless clear. Where are you?
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:06 pm

The second to reply was rather quick to respond. This being didn't want to be unnoticed. This beings vibe was one hungry of attention. This message was clear - find me. Greet me. Pay attention to me.
Back to top Go down
Raghot(Rage)

Raghot(Rage)

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:11 pm

The third to reply was hasty in response.

Light.

Equality.

Justice.

This entity started to emit a strong gold-white white that harmed the darkness that surrounded it.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:19 pm

The fourth to respond was neither clear nor intelligible, in fact it was hard to tell wether or not it was a single individual orrrr "Perhaps five and a half individuals! Approximately that is." The tangled threads of thought suddenly resolved into a single distinct and articulate voice, before unwinding into chaos again. "Either way, I don't suppose it matters, now motivation, THAT is a thing to discuss. What is yours, Oh Big One,eh?" The voice seemed to mock and pay homage to the Antiquated one at the same time. Despite it's clear inteligence, this god was naught but a mass of contradictions.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 12:57 am

The final god spoke crystal clear, a power-filled projection of might and confidence, golden in figure and form. "Awaken, new world." she breathed, the regal might of that which knew herself entirely in but moments after her own birth, "You are young, but not defenseless; and there are many who would clamor over their own dead to see you wrought to nothingness."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beetz

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 1:09 am

The entity felt joy.  His siblings had attempted to communicate! Now, how to reply....

The first one had sent it concepts it wasn't familiar with. What was 'where'? Self review indicated that where was a entities location in time and space.

How to explain....

It sent a bundle of thoughts, meant to indicate that, for itself, at least, the concept of where was meaningless for it, for it resided in the dreaming.

To the second, it felt amusement. It greeted it earnestly, expressing curiosity.

To the third, it was confused, and indicated a strong desire for inquiry for the rather odd concepts it represented.

To the fourth...Its presence made the entities head hurt. Chaos, it decided, wasn't a pleasant concept at all.

To the last, it expressed fascination. Like the chaotic one, this one weilded the concept of language, even if it was not one of its domains. Hrrmmmm.... 

Hello.

It sent the words to the golden one that spoke.

Inquiry?
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 1:18 am

The entity made of darkness seemed confused by the response, and in reaction began to expand and contract, growing first bigger and then smaller in nigh endless repetition. Then, most suddenly, it stopped, and instead began to flow through the aether. It moved in ways that were both subtle and shocking, gentle and rough all in one. Wherever it moved, it left in its wake cold emptiness, a void that the aether filled soon as it was made. It made attempts to touch the others, though it shirked away from the two that shone with such light, their presences almost unbearable to the being, opting instead to communicate from a distance. To the others, it repeated the same question it had asked the first. Where are you?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 1:27 am

Eris felt the sensation of body, of physicality. She felt the pressure against the back of her ribs as she inhaled, though she did not need to do so, it felt soothing nonetheless. She felt the softness of her own fingertips as they brushed against one another. She felt warmth from her center, the warmth of life. And oh, how she could think no other word for it but euphoric.

The voice... Same as before, and yet it felt like it called specifically to her, "Ah, Greetings and Salutations, brother." she greeted it in kind, and gazed over the newly formed lands that stretched out from her feet, "What am I to call you? I feel my own name on my lips. Eris belongs to me. What belongs to you, oh voice of the void?"

"And you," she responded to the cold-blackness. "I fear you are beyond me. I am here, the light-lands where mountains meet rivers, that meet oceans that meet skys. You are in the dark places. Far from where I can reach."
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 1:35 am

Sundara felt the pull of the others. Family? Why was that word coming to her head.

"Sundara. I am sundara." She suddenly proclaimed, and was pleased to hear that we voice was silky and inviting. "Sundaraaaa." She purred again, loving the sound of her voice.

Wait? Was she talking? Sundara was so focused on the sound of her own voice she didn't realize the changes she was making. She could feel. She could touch.

Sundara used her newly formed fingers to explore her body, her heart pounding excitedly. A heart? She has a heart? Sundara placed a finger in her mouth and almost groaned. The sensation was captivating.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Chaos suddenly released a bundle of negative emotion, forming an image in the consciousness of all those who could hear, a clear depiction of a solid black anthropomorphic form with a decidedly unhappy frown on its face. "Ignoring me are you? Fine, see if I care!"
Back to top Go down
Raghot(Rage)

Raghot(Rage)

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:10 pm

"Ignore is a strong word." The being of light spoke to Chaos. "I prefer.... Overlook." A body of full white formed, so bright, it needed to be covered. He covered himself in that of the fabric of the universe. A silky white cape, a hood, and a black mask to cover his face. The only thing still visible were his eyes of a golden color.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:15 pm

From the edge of the light, a single foot, the skin pale and grey made an attempt to step from the aether. When the light touched it, however, the foot immediately pulled back into the darkness. Some moments later, she stepped from the darkness, now clad in a long black cloak, the sleeves much longer than her arms and a hood hanging over her head. She started to run, eager to meet with the others. By the time she reached Eris, however, she was no longer she, but now he, still thin and lithe. His hair was silver grey, eyes piercing green. He offered Eris a small wave and a bow. "Hello, I am... The name on my tongue is Grenth."
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:33 pm

"And I'm your mom." Blurted the shadowy shape of Sovuru, giggling a minute before grunting "Alrighty guys, I'm having something of a...difficult time coalescing into a single physical form. I'm a tad, dr, scrambled." The image of himself in their minds would have to do. Sovuru's displeasure evaporated quickly, and he soon found a comfortable place in the back of all their heads. "So, how are things?" He says in a jovial tone.
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Sundara opened her eyes. Eyes?

She staggered as vision filled her head. There was so much to see she almost stopped breathing. Instead of investigating her surroundings she continued to investigate herself. She held out her smooth, cremey milk colored arms. She touched her skin and shuddered. To touch - no, to feel was so pleasurable. When she bent her head down to look at her body she saw her thick, coal colored wavy hair. She instantly began stroking it. So smooth... So soft... She put some in her mouth and immediately spit it out. Note to self: don't suck on hair.

She could barely see her body so she took a few steps towards the light. She was completely nude, and started to touch her collar bones and shoulders. She cupped her breasts and sighed, it felt nice. Really nice. After a considerable amount of time playing with her breasts she started caressing her stomach and hips, and she started to touch a rather private area. She immediately took her hand away from there - the feeling was just too overwhelming. Instead she touched her smooth, toned butt.

Sundara looked up at her siblings and said softly, "I am perfect."
Back to top Go down
Beetz

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:10 pm

The bright one asked for a designation? Hrrmmm....It searched its mind, looking for a suitable appellation.

This one is Draig, King of Dreams.

Suitable appellation found! Now, to manufacture a proxy with which to interact with the others...

Looking over its kin, it fashioned a proxy which, to it, wasn't that dissimilair. Two arms, two legs, a head. Of course, it clothed its proxy, unlike its lewder sibling. That said, the clothing consisted of a piece of the night sky that it had grabbed and fashioned into a cloak. Finished, mostly, it had set its proxy near its siblings, and began to puppet it into a brief half bow.
Back to top Go down
Raghot(Rage)

Raghot(Rage)

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:37 pm

The being of pure light stepped into the presence of the others. "Belated greetings." He moaned, trekking into the area. Others like he, but not like he at at. He hesitated to speak st first. He simple Sat down on the ground of the newly formed world. He couldn't help but notice Sundara. "You are certainly of the highest beauty, but we don't want to get cold, now do we? If might be helpful to clothe yourself, Madame."

He stood, and cast a piece of his cloak over to the goddess. "I am Justice.... I am Light. I am Raghot.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Eris looked out at her siblings gathered and huddling together. The word court seemed to fit them all. This world, bright and new, with it's rocky landscape, all extremes on the grid, nothing gentle or welcoming about it. What of any other life that may come to reside here? Life would be difficult for them indeed. Somehow, the golden goddess, clad in shimmering sun rays with what looked like golden wings forming a cape about her shoulders, knew that there were things here that were needed. Missing pieces to sustain a living being. Albiet one far more fragile than they. "Now that thou art all known to thyselves, doth this landscape appear a bit... barren for merely the six of us? It beith vast, and its emptiness doth trouble me so."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:28 pm

Grenth looked around, form shifting once more from male back female. She took steps to the edge of the cliff, frost trailing each step she took. She took care not to stand too close to Eris, and in fact once she got beside Eris she drew her hood tighter to block the light Eris was casting. "This world is barren... But isn't... Not dead, but not truly alive either. Sleeping... Waiting for us to wake it up?"
Back to top Go down
Beetz

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Dreaming said Draig, Sleeping deep. 

His avatar cocked its head. This one could wake it? Or perhaps drag other things from dreaming. However, this world is...not dreaming,  is antithetical to things of dreaming.  They would require a suitable shell.
Back to top Go down
Princess Myra

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Sundara shook her head when her sibling suggested she wore clothes. "Why would I hide such beauty from the world?" She walked gracefully to stand next to her siblings, not bothered by the light nor the darkness. What bothered her was the barren wasteland in front of her.

She knelt down and placed both hands on the ground, and closed her eyes. When she opened them she raised her hands and underneath their shadow grass had grown. Her eyes lit up with excitement. She waved her hand again and more grass began to grow around her, lush and green. Flowers began to bloom, bright and healthy.

She stood up and looked at her family. "Our purpose is to create. We can make this place ours." She said softly, looking down at the grass and newly bloomed flowers.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Eris pursed her lips, "Perhaps the nude one is correct." she mused, bending stiffly down to look at the flower, "We all possess great power here. Perhaps that is our purpose? To create on this fresh world. Doth thou agreest with me, my siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:25 am

"Very well" Sovuru chortles, finally managing to manifest a physical body, though despite its substantiality, it looked to be made of shifting darkness, save for that unwavering, self-satisfied smile, it hovered, sharp and white and solid as stone. "If we are to create, than I shall create." From the roiling dark of his arm, a shape fell to the ground forming into a large raven, which perched upon Sovuru's shoulder. "Mine will be the beasts which rove through your lands, all that which consumes flesh will be mine." He suddenly realized nobody had made any other animals "Oh, forgive me, who will be supplying the food for my beasts to feast upon?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:17 pm

Grenth knelt down beside Sundara, picking one of the flowers and bringing it up to her nose to smell. However, the moment she plucked it from the earth, it began to decay, the petals wilting and falling off. Grenth once again changed forms, tossing the dying flower away quickly, then accidentally stepped on some of the grass, freezing it. He started to panic, looking around at the others. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deus Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Pantheon   Deus Pantheon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deus Pantheon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next