» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril

Kyira

Linas

Archiwedes

Xaldalneir

Beetz

Faith_

Princess Myra

Sovuru

Mistress Lani

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 am

Share | 

Linas Inspired me to do something stupid: Minecraft RP!!! Idontknowimsorry!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sovuru

PostSubject: Linas Inspired me to do something stupid: Minecraft RP!!! Idontknowimsorry!!   Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Steve #1 stood back after several final blocks of cobblestone were finally put into place. At long last, having spent hours in creative mode, he had done it!!! A 400 by 400 solid cube of dynamite!!!!! With an additional 100 cubes down into the ground!!!!"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Steve #1 laughs, wishing another Steve were here to witness the wonder he had just created. He took the lighter from his inventory with a sense of reverence. He has purchased so many upgrades irl just so his computer could handle the blast without lagging but this was worth it. "Prepare for total annihalation!!!" He shouts, preparing to strike the gargantuan cube.

Ooc: oh, right, almost forgot!! No rules, go nuts, but this is occurring in a shared minecraft world.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Linas Inspired me to do something stupid: Minecraft RP!!! Idontknowimsorry!!   Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:00 am

The dog at his side he had tamed with an obscene amount of bones barked and ran happily in circles around him, with no clear direction, or recognition of the impending doom about to rain down on his furry little head.

http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Linas Inspired me to do something stupid: Minecraft RP!!! Idontknowimsorry!!   Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:09 am

Right after lighting it and awaiting the truly awesome explosion, he noticed fido "Oh, hey boy, what's up?" A moment elapsed, the blocks began to flash white, and Steve suddenly realized "The dog isn't invincible, Fido, NOOO!!!!" He shouts as the first pop is heard. That single pop though, was imediately followed by a crashing sound such as the world had never before felt. A white flash obscures his vision for the next minute before the smoke clears. Steve now stood on the only surviving pillar of dirt for several hundred cubes in all directions. A pile of green Xp fits mark fido's final resting place. Conflicting emotions rise from the oddly geometric form that was Steve #1 "Fido!!! That explosion was so awesome!!! If only you could have seen it!!!" He sobs, trying to fall to his knees but failing (because he has rectangles for legs).
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Linas Inspired me to do something stupid: Minecraft RP!!! Idontknowimsorry!!   Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:15 am

A barking sound could be heard echoing from deep within the resulting cave. It went on for miles, it seemed, and the explosion had opened up a winding labryinth of tunnels and caves. And, barely visible in the shadows, creepers.

http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linas Inspired me to do something stupid: Minecraft RP!!! Idontknowimsorry!!   

Back to top Go down

Linas Inspired me to do something stupid: Minecraft RP!!! Idontknowimsorry!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1