Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barHeroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Jason smiled. "well since i'm not a vampire so i could get some information out of one" he said smiling. "they'll think i'm just a curious kid and you know they love to flaunt how much they know" he said with a glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Kate leaned into the couch cushions and sat her feet on a table in front of her, "That might work. I'd never had a normal kid with me to try and help."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Jason frowned. "oh i'm not normal. did you forget my little water tricks?" he asked with a smile. "i like to think i'm a little more original" he said laughing. "so do you hve this guy's location?" he asked getting to the point.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:14 pm

She nodded a yes and wrote the address on his hand with a blue ink pen, "He's there, but wait until sunrise to go after him. I've been alone fifty years and I guess I'm just not ready for you to leave yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Jason smiled at her. "did you really think i'd leave when you were awake?" he asked smiling at her. "i'll get my five sleep hours in and go then. so that way if i get in trouble i won't be on my own too long" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Kate smiled, "I'm pretty fast, so as long as I know where to find you, you're safe when the sun is down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Jason smiled. "that sounds like you're my guardian angel" he said smiling at her. "and i'll only need help if there are witnesses. i don't like using my powers to the full when others could see. i'd rather not get disected in some lab for being able to manipulate water." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:28 pm

"And I can drain memories." Kate smiled, "See? You are safe when the sun is down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Jason smiled. "good. now i can use my powers without worrying about being caught" he said "it seems i do have a guardin angel now" he said leaning on her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:32 pm

Kate smiled, "I wonder if there are more like us..." She said, musing a bit to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Jason shrugged. "never know, but i'd be happy if it's just us" he said smiling and still leaning on her. he wanted to keep her safe too.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Kate shrugged, "So would I, but it would be nice to know that there were more people like us: maybe someone else that can never see the sun shine again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Jason's eyes grew sad as she said that. "maybe we can find a way for you to be out in the sun" he said hopefully. sure, it hadn't been done before, but maybe there was something they could do to change that.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:16 pm

"I don't know." Kate shrugged. Sure, anything was possible. That's what her fiancee had always told her. Until he found out about her powers. Then he pretty much gave up on his theory entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Jason smiled. "if it's the last thing i do i'll find a way for you to see the sun again" he said softly to her. it was a promise. and jason had not once gone back on one of his promises. he kept leaning on her, enjoying the company the likes of which his life had so desperately needed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Kate smiled, leaning her head back on the couch, looking up at the ceiling, "So, how old are you? 16? 17?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:38 pm

"19 actually." he corrected her, still leaning on her side. "honestly i wouldn't mind staying this age forever. after all, i don't want wrinkles" he said stil leaning on her fully.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:42 pm

"It gets annoying. Sometimes I wish I'd have aged. Even if just a few days." Kate said musing, her tone was distant, as if lost in a dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Jason sighed and gently wrapped an arm around her. "if you had aged though, you would have outlived this earth and i would be dead right now" he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:51 pm

Kate smiled a little, "Now that you say it that way, I suppose so. But I just mean that it would be nice to feel even a little bit human."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Jason smiled. "well i'll do everything i can. i'll find a way to let you walk during the day. i can take you to the movies and other places too if that helps" he said smiling at her, only realizing after he spoke he was pretty much asking her out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:56 pm

"Thank you, that would be nice." Kate said simply, her voice had an edge of mysteriousness to it that was both compelling and attractive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Jason smiled happily. "so tomorrow night does a movie sound good to you?" he asked. this would be his first date. he wanted to always be with this girl he just met.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Kate smiled, "Sounds good. I haven't seen a movie in decades."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Jason returned the smile with one of his own. "so is there any movie in particuar you want to see or just whatever looks good when we get there?" he asked still next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.   Heroes: Villains: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes: Villains: R.I.P.
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next