Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Darkest Days Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Darkest Days Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Darkest Days Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Darkest Days Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Darkest Days Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Darkest Days Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Darkest Days Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Darkest Days Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Darkest Days I_vote_lcapDarkest Days I_voting_barDarkest Days I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Darkest Days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:39 pm

The Darkest Days
-New York City-

Darkest Days 05

Imagine if every myth, every conspiracy theory and urban legend was true. Imagine if your worst nightmare came to life. Imagine a world where vampires hunt for mortal blood in dingy London night clubs, where werewolves lurk in the sewers beneath Seoul, and where bogeymen prey on the living in the shadows of New York City. The world is a darker place than we think, and this knowledge comes with a price. Secret Organizations conspire against one another, vampire covens war for territory, and werewolves battle for dominance. Welcome to the darker side of life.

Lineage

Humanity
Humans, or Mankind, are the most numerous of the sentient species. They are mortal, and must eat, drink, and sleep to live. They, by nature, are greedy and selfish, though many overcome this. Most humans know nothing of this world's dark secrets. They live in ignorant bliss, trodding through their meager existence in this world. Humans are the only race which can use magic.

Organizations

Illuminati- "Sex, Drugs, and Rockefeller." Notorious bad boys and girls of the secret world, the Illuminati are the most ambitious, cut-throat, and furtive of secret societies.
From the gilded halls of the ancient pharaohs to the private clubs and decadent parties of the famously rich and egocentrically famous, from leaders of industry and Hollywood Agents to presidents and popes, the Illuminati have weaved their intricate web with ruthless cunning and acute skill.
They rule their corporate pyramid with cold opportunism, and only the strongest members survive. Their secrets can make you rich and powerful beyond compare - or they may destroy your soul and sanity with it.
The Illuminati seek to plunder heaven and hell by any means necessary, and God help those who stand in their way.
As a member of the Illuminati, you don't play by anybody's rules. The are no rules. There is no honour.
There is only victory.

The Order of the Dragon- "The Art of Chaos." Manipulators and conspirators, the Dragon have survived for millennia by playing their enemies against each other. Since before the first empire, through the aggression of the Mongol Khans and the ebb and tide of political change, a whisper in the right ear, a strategic assassination, alliances carefully crafted and broken - and the world eventually bends to the patient will of the immortal Dragon.
With a spiritual and philosophical approach to the secret crafts, as an acolyte of the Dragon you are taught to listen, shown how to teach others, and expected to respect the balance of the universe and to be humble in the face of fate. Yours is not the path of force. though force is often needed to clear the path.
Few know of the Dragon and their long history, and that is how the Dragon want it. You are invisible but pervasive, silent but all-knowing, and when the other secret societies have decimated each other, you will rebuild the world from the ruins of their arrogance.
The Dragon is too easily underestimated, but those who do so live to regret it - or die before they get the chance

The Knight's Templar- "Deliverance from Evil." Crusaders. Judges. The Holy Terror. The Templars are the world's least secretive secret society. Their military-ideological machine has operated in plain sight since Babylon - a matter of pride, or moral superiority. Conspiracy theorists underestimate the Templars' true European empire. Private armies. Members of parliaments. Royal families.
The Templars believe they will deliver the world from evil by force, and even their opponents - who call the zealots and warmongers - cannot deny that force. As an agent of the Templars you are not just fighting the war on darkness, you "are" the war on darkness. Suave and sophisticated, but brutal and uncompromising, you use history as a weapon to shape the future.
Few will stand in the way of the Templars' banner. Do you have the will to stand behind it?

Kindred
Kindred, or vampires, are the world's greatest hunter. Not for reason of brute strength, or instinct, or even intelligence. In these, they are surpassed by many. But, these cold husks hunt among the living, blending in with their prey to the letter. Vampires are undead humans who must drink the blood of the living to sustain their unlife, though, it grants them quite a few advantages. Vampires naturally have sharper senses, are stronger, faster, and more resilient than humans. They are also immortal, time doing nothing to them, and most weapons not affecting them much. Though, there are drawbacks; a vampire cannot be touched by daylight, holy objects burn their skin, garlic weakens them, and they can be killed by a wooden stake through the heart.

Clans
Maleficar- Maleficar are a clan of vampires which were mages in life. Now that they have passed into unlife, their magic has left them, and they have had to adapt. Most of a Maleficar's time is devoted to improving their signature ability; manipulation of the blood. This "Blood Magic" as it's called is a powerful tool in the hands of a Maleficar. The clan itself is very secretive, and most of its members seem withdrawn to the rest of the world.

Romani- The Romani are a clan of nomadic vampires, each being a loner for the most part. This clan has an innate connection with nature, and they spend most of their time in the paths untraveled, communing with beasts. The clan's members have a closer connection to nature, allowing them to speak to animals and plants, and even manifest traits and forms of the world's inhabitants through practice.

Incubi- The Incubi are by far the most dangerous of the vampires; they glide effortlessly through mortal affairs. This clan has a natural empathy, sensing and swaying living creature's emotions to frightening degrees. Incubi are suave and sophisticated, each being at the top of the social ladder.

Werewolves
Werewolves, or lycanthropes, are by all means terrible beasts. These beasts are bearers of an ancient curse that burns in their blood. By day, they must go about their business in the form of a human, but once night falls, they become hulking monstrosities bearing both human and lupine qualities. In their beast form, they have enormous strength, speed, and greatly enhanced senses. Though, they are lost to their primal instincts. In modern times, they have grown wary of humanity and know they must conceal themselves, restricting their haunts to sewers and dark alleyways. What makes werewolves such a threat, though, is their invulnerability; a werewolf can only die by silver piercing it's heart. Wolfsbane will weaken a werewolf, but not kill it.

Legionnaires
Legionnaires, or demons as most know them, are otherworldly spirits that are thrust into this realm for any number of reasons. Demons are not meant for this world, and that is shown by their morbid bodies and warped mindsets. No two demons look the same. To exist in the mortal world, a demon has to have a medium with which to interact with the word; the most common choice is possession.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:21 am

Darkest Days 3_of_10___Kham_by_babydahl
Name: Dianne Ward
Race: Incubi
Bio: Dianne Ward was born during the 1500's into a wealthy noble family. After engaging in a highly tumultuous and physical relationship with a young duke, she discovered that he was a vampire only AFTER he turned her. His affinity with her became obsessive and controlling, and after a while, the only escape was to kill him herself. Since then, she's been largely on her own, enjoying the freedom of teasing and playing with mortal men before she sinks her teeth in and leaves them high and dry. She is a ruthless killer, and enjoys manipulating people into doing her bidding simply to watch the story unfold. Typically, Dianne frequents bars and clubs, and enjoys the thrill of the hunt and seduction above all.
Player: Beyril

Darkest Days Tumblr10
Conner Mathis
Clan: Illuminati
Bio: Before the uprising, Conner was just a recent grad out of NYU majoring in Business. Upon entering the workforce he was offered a position he couldn't resist: a council member of the Illuminati. He played with celebrities as they were his puppets. Politicians practically bowed down at the sight of him. He had the world in his hands. Now he's one of the head leaders of the Illuminati and is known to be a bit relentless. You do not want to get on Conners bad side.
Player: Linas
Back to top Go down
http://www.c0llarful.tumblr.com
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject:    Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:36 pm

Conner was in a meeting with his members. Rumor had it that the Incubi vampire clan was planning an assault. "I don't see why this this is an issue. It's not like the blood suckers could enter the building" Conner added to the conversation "We have a plethora of crosses, holy water and we can imitate so well it turns them into blood sacs in seconds. There's no need to worry" The tension in the room erupted and Conner couldn't deal with these wimps anymore. He excused himself and walked to the smoking room. He lit his American Spirit cigarette and inhaled the familiar taste. There's nothing to be worried about He mumbled under his breath We've protected ourselves enough; we're fine. But then her realized who the leader of the Incubi clan is: Dianne Ward. SHIT!
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:46 pm

The lights flickered above his head menacingly and the familiar red-head waltzed in, sashaying her hips teasingly as she swept her eyes across the men in the room, "Awh, is little old me giving you fellas a hard time?" she chuckled, the lights above her head bursting as she glanced up at it, "Unfortunately, I'm not the one who you're looking for. I've planned no assault, and neither have any of the other clans. There's a bigger enemy out there that you are missing somehow."
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:56 pm

"How can I trust you?" Conner asked "You're a vicious demon that's responsible for the condition of the world today." He reached for his cross he always kept in his back pocket for safety. He held the cross out, creating a barrier between him and Dianne
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Dianne frowned down at the wooden cross, stopping in her tracks, "Oh, come now. I'm a killer, yes, but not a liar. Never a liar."
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Conner lowered the cross "Prove it to me. Show me your sources." He pulled a small stake out of his other pocket "and remember no fun business or otherwise you meet Mr. Pointy"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:03 pm

"Which one?" she winked, tossing a stack of papers across the table, with a CD in an envelope on the top.

The papers were copies of correspondences, and the CD was a recording of two men talking.

"For the self-proclaimed gatherers of information, you've grown lax in this technologically advanced age. That's where us old souls come in."
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:31 pm

"It's hard to collect information with fluctuating electric supplies. All of our information is stored on a database, the honestly is past due to be serviced so the information is slow when we have the access." Conner explained reluctantly. She was right, the Illuminati had fallen as of late.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:45 pm

"Regardless, I think if you do some investigating in the direction I so helpfully pointed you in, I think you'll find I'm correct." she backed up toward the door, "You know where to find me if you want to talk more."
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Before he could blink, Dianne was gone. He shuffled through the information trying to make sense out of the evidence. Then he popped the cd into the computer and listen to the file. He recognized the voices but the audio was kinda fuzzy. After a minute of listening the audio became very clear. The people talking we're illuminati members. They're trying to take down the organization. "fuck" Conner exclaimed as he hit is hand on the wall repeatly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Dianne had long since made her way to a dark club underneath of a chinese restaurant in the city. The lights were nothing more than the pulsing red and strobe lights, and the air was thick with smoke and fog from the fog machine. Most were out of their minds on drugs, and the rhythmic dancing had everyone in a sort of hypnotized trance. The few that stood steadily and seduced at the bar or on the floor were her people; her family. The Incubi. She sipped at a whiskey on the rocks as she sat in the corner, ruling over her domain with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:27 pm

"I have to go see Dianne." Conner said frantically and raced outside. The New York air was clean as usual. Ever since the Uprise not a lot of people go outside anymore, especially humans. He jumped in his Lexus and headed to China Town where Dianne's liar is. The bouncer outside was not too friendly and went to go retrieve Dianne
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Dianne rolled her eyes, "Just let him in. Pat him down, first though. Make sure he's unarmed."
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:10 pm

The bouncer patted him down and took away the stake he had in is pocket. "I better get that back when I leave" Conner snarled at the bouncer. He entered the dimly lit club that smelled like sex and desperation. "I gotta say Dianne, this isn't exactly my scene" he joked. "I listened to the audio tapes and heard Mark and Daniel conspiring against the group. What do I need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:38 pm

"You're the one whose involved with the Illuminati, Connor." she swirled her drink, "You tell me. I'm the messenger, that's it. I'd say, though, that they're just a small piece in the bigger puzzle. From my experience, at least."
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:28 pm

"Well I can't just walking in there and yell Benedict Arnold and tackle them. Has anything like this ever happen to you in your faction?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Dianne shook her head, "The nature of the Incubi is self preservation."
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:17 pm

"I see. How did you obtain this information anyways. And why are you being so nice. Most of my encounters with the Incubi have been... Let's just say less than desirable."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:55 pm

"We keep ears all over the city. And I'm giving you this because I think this might be the work of the Templars," she chuckled, "Though it's unusually stealthy for them. Perhaps something even older and more secretive."
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:46 am

"Are you suggesting the 12 families has something to do with this?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:14 am

"I'm saying you can't ignore the possibilities." She clarified, drinking, "Would you like a drink, Connor? It'll be on me, so don't worry about cost."
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:06 am

"Bud Light is fine"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:39 pm

She snorted, "For Illuminati, you sure have cheap taste in beer." Nonetheless, she nodded to the bartender who poured him a pint from their drafts, and slid it down the bar to him.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:37 pm

"Thanks" he replied as he took a swig of his beer. "Bud light isn't that bad. You make due with what you can get in this day in age. So what I'm purposing that I just play it cool and play their game. I'll let you know if they're planning an assault on your clan. Sound like a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkest Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Days   Darkest Days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkest Days
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next