Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIt's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 I_voting_barIt's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIt's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 I_voting_barIt's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End of The World (As We Know It)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:31 pm

"Zane and Marcello are dead, before you ask. I buried the bodies myself." she spoke simply, dryly, the words like blocks of ice clinking into a glass. Cold, detached, sharp. Her gaze was fixed on the horizon, waiting for the boy with the tank-car to appear like a magician's apprentice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:06 pm

"I figured as much. I don't even know how I survived, I don't know why I hoped they had made it. I'm glad you made it though." Kyira rplied, her eyes glossy with tears she wouldn't let fall. Who knew that Kyira would be the weak one and Bella tough as nails.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:13 pm

The girl simply shrugged. Something in her eyes had changed; had aged. Perhaps it was pain, perhaps it was loss, and perhaps she was simply this way all along, and now no one was here to judge her for it. "I didn't make it. I just walked out anyways." she sighed, picking dirt out from under her fingernails.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:42 pm

"Either way I'm glad I saw you out there today. I never thought I would say this, but I felt lonely. Its weird to go from living with three people to waking up and having no one there with you. I still don't know what this world is going to be like, but at least I know one person from the old one." Kyira's demeanor was now more serious, her sadness fading to one of hope, what little she had left in her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Bella raised a brow, "Old one?" she frowned, "Look, I don't know what you think has happened since the world went crashing around us, but it's not been a picnic. I'm not ready to jump right back into 'the friendship boat' just yet, okay? Survival comes first here. And occasionally, our survival means killing whoever is trying to stand in our way. Don't question anything you see me do out here. It's not your place to judge."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:07 am

Kyira frowned. "Well if that's how it is, then I'll stay far out of your way."
Kyira turned and walked away, knowing full well any confrontation was going to result in someone dead. If there was one thing she knew, letting other people get killed by the creatures out there was what kept her alive this long. If they came here, she wouldn't let herself die now.
Once she was back in the store she got herself a backpack and began filling it with things needed for her survival.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:12 am

Bella simply snorted, shaking her head. Kyira didn't know how much she had put into keeping herself alive. She was lucky that she hadn't quite become heartless enough yet to take the girl's years and add them to her own count. Her date was pretty far ahead of them both. Lucky bastard.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Mike pulled in, and turned of his car, exiting. "Alright, there's that then." He said as he removed himself. Walking to the trunk, he opened it and removed a large dufflebag. "Ait. Go ahead and shut the thingy, then." He tilted his head. "Also, ah, thanks for allowing me to crash here. Most people wouldda just left me to the things."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:10 pm

"I'm not as cold as I look. Besides, you look more useful than the last guy I killed." She stated nonchalantly, closing the door, "People with... abilities like ours are rarer than you think." Her eyes flashed down to his chest for a moment, then back up. He had quite a bit of time on him, too.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Mike blinked, then shrugged. "Eh. My abilities might be useful. I myself, however, am as useful as a sack of hammers. Comes with being a native Idohoan." He began walking to the inside of the store. "So, this town have a junkyard? Because I'm thinking about doing some scavenging, getting a crap ton of metal to reinforce this place even further."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:51 am

She nodded, "Yeah, but it's got more of those things in it than you can count. It would kill all of us." she wiggled her fingers on her arm that was torn to shreds just moments before, "Including myself. I'm not that crazy yet. I've got a little bit of life I'd like to live." She glanced over his shoulder at the truck and turned back to the door, "Unless you've got any other bright ideas."
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:06 pm

Mike grunted. "Well. Shit. Eh, metal's fairly common, I'll just look elsewhere." He yawned. "That, however, is something to deal with later. Right now, however, I think I'm going to go sleep. Been on the road for two days, kinda running on fumes."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:06 pm

She nodded along, "Housewares has some mattresses and sheets. Sleep in a proper bed, if you want." she chuckled, plucking dirt out from under her nails, "Trust me; it'll be one of the best sleeps of your life. You'll praise the mattress gods for it and everything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End of The World (As We Know It)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3