Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End of The World (As We Know It)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Bella gritted her teeth as the last of the woud healed, blood staining her arm a brilliant crimson as the residual blood dripped onto the sand, "I'll be fine..." She shook off her arm, rolling her shoulder in the socket, "For another four years, anyway. With luck."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Kyira looked at the girl, her eyes clearly worse than what they had been when the world wasn't in a cataclysmic mess. All her friends were dead, there was no way that she survived.
Kyira walked up slowly, her face confused.
"Bella? Bella Strauss?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:42 pm

Bella looked up with a pained grimace, "Kyira..?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:47 pm

"How...I mean, I watched my apartment burn. I saw you all burn. I didn't think you'd survived." Kyira's face held confusion. She wanted to hug Bella, but she was afraid she would disappear.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:45 am

Mike would scratch the back of his head. "Er, not to interrupt what must be a joyful reunion, but, er, can we discuss this elsewhere? Because being out in the open like this ISN'T really a good idea." Mike, in the past, had discovered a bit of paranoia was always a good thing in the apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:25 pm

Bella nodded, "Back inside, then. Follow me." she looked dead in her eyes, if not in body, though, she did very nearly just regrow a limb. Her gaze passed over Kyira briefly, then moved down to her feet as she lead them in a sprint to the old grocery store just up the hill. Akin to what would have been known as a wal-mart, the store contained a hodge-podge of nearly everything. Tools, tents, food, and clothes... She barred the door behind her with a couple of two by fours, then plopped down on a bean bag chair, "So introductions. I'm Bella, as you heard, and that's Kyira."
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:35 pm

Zach followed, looking totally comfortable. Once inside he looked around before blowing a loose strand of shaggy hair from his eye "Well, I already told ya who I am. Could you direct me to the snack isle? If they have toblerones I'm gonna die!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Bella pointed up to the signs on the ceiling, "Can't you read, moron? Candy isle. And no one else sees impending doom and rushes for swiss chocolate. There's a few boxes full over there. Go nuts. I've lost my appetite as of late anyways." She huffed, kicking her shoes off of her feet, ignoring the scrape of her sole on the back of her ankle.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:27 pm

"I did not wake up expecting to see three people alive. How many more people out there could there be?"
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Mike would, hesitantly, leave his car and follow the rest of the group. He heard the one guy, Zack, mention the snack isle. "Yo, grab me some mini-donuts while yer down there!" He turned to Kyira. "Depends on where you go. Though I WAS suprised to see this many people in one place." He promptly cleared his throat. "Er, anyways, this place have a spot I could pull the Iron Wagon around to? Like, a loading dock or whatever they call the thing they pull stuff of of to be put in the store?"
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Zach looked askance at Bella for her general rudeness, walking off and muttering something about the end of the world "not being that big a deal", making not of the other guy's request img the way. In short order he had an entire tray of his favorite candy bar balanced in one hand. As he passed mike he tossed him a few bags of the aforementioned dohnuts "eat up man!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:26 pm

Bella nodded, "I'll open the loading bay. Meet me around back?" She gave a strange look, nose crinkled, and mouth turned in a frown as she looked up at Kyira, more at her forehead than her face. "We'll talk later. Sounds... like we have some catching up to do."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Kyira looked down at Bella, nodding her head slightly. She was surprised now at how grown up Bella seemed. Two weeks ago she was a hyper active, happy-go-lucky girl. She had grown up pretty quickly seeing as the world they knew was no more.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:06 am

Mike would raise his hands and grab the doughnuts. "Holy shit, thanks! Been years since I had some of these!" He would open the bag and begin munching on the things. Returning his gaze to Bella, he nodded. "Thanks. That car is probably the most valuable thing I own, so losing it would be a major bummer. Meet you in the bay." With that, he turned around, and, exiting the store, let out a shout to the group. "ALSO, WHILE I'M DOING THIS, COULD ONE OF YOU RUSTLE UP A MAP? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!" With that, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Zach laughs, regaining his chill attitude "no prob dude." After hearing all the map biz he kinda shuts down though "bored" he mutters under his breath. He had long ago determined that domestic life was not for him. It'll put a guy to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Bella gave a nod, grunting a bit as she rose to her feet, "Zach, if you really need something to do, after you've gotten the map, you can make your way to sporting goods and see if anyone left some actual weapons behind." She spun on her heels and made her way back through the employee doors and to the loading bay.
Back to top Go down
Beetz

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:52 am

As Mike walked, he munched on doughnuts, humming the themesong to mission impossible. So, things to do. Set up defenses. Acquire renewable food source. Try and SCIENCE the beast thingies. Some other thing. Verify rumors." Upon reaching his car, he would enter it, flick a switch, starting it, and begin driving to the loading bay.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:59 am

Beyril flicked a switch, opening the door, and nearly blinding herself with the strength of the sunlight outside. Fluorescent lights did little for her eyes, after all. She only opened it half way, so she could shut it quickly in the event of visitors, but nonetheless, she watched the horizon for him, and his metal monster he referred to as a car.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Zach jolts out of his cat nap with a yelp "wait, Wha? Who said in getting the map?" He looks wounded when she tells him to get a "real" weapon. He strokes his pole-mace thing fondly "Hey, I like my current weapon just fine, it kills stuff real nice!" He turns and whispers to it "she didn't mean that baby..."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:28 pm

Kyira walked over to Bella, her mind still confused from the day's earlier events. She was so sure Bella had died. She had seen her apartment burst into flames with Bella, Zane, and Marcello inside. The fact that Bella was alive did mean one thing though, she wasn't alone anymore.
"So Bella, I guess we have some catching up to do." Kyira asked, her eyes set on watching the horizon as well.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:31 pm

"Zane and Marcello are dead, before you ask. I buried the bodies myself." she spoke simply, dryly, the words like blocks of ice clinking into a glass. Cold, detached, sharp. Her gaze was fixed on the horizon, waiting for the boy with the tank-car to appear like a magician's apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:06 pm

"I figured as much. I don't even know how I survived, I don't know why I hoped they had made it. I'm glad you made it though." Kyira rplied, her eyes glossy with tears she wouldn't let fall. Who knew that Kyira would be the weak one and Bella tough as nails.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:13 pm

The girl simply shrugged. Something in her eyes had changed; had aged. Perhaps it was pain, perhaps it was loss, and perhaps she was simply this way all along, and now no one was here to judge her for it. "I didn't make it. I just walked out anyways." she sighed, picking dirt out from under her fingernails.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:42 pm

"Either way I'm glad I saw you out there today. I never thought I would say this, but I felt lonely. Its weird to go from living with three people to waking up and having no one there with you. I still don't know what this world is going to be like, but at least I know one person from the old one." Kyira's demeanor was now more serious, her sadness fading to one of hope, what little she had left in her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Bella raised a brow, "Old one?" she frowned, "Look, I don't know what you think has happened since the world went crashing around us, but it's not been a picnic. I'm not ready to jump right back into 'the friendship boat' just yet, okay? Survival comes first here. And occasionally, our survival means killing whoever is trying to stand in our way. Don't question anything you see me do out here. It's not your place to judge."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of The World (As We Know It)   It's The End of The World (As We Know It) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End of The World (As We Know It)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next