Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Jason nodded. "feel free to sit here whenever you want" he said. he found he enjoyed the company. he always had, but now he had forgotten how bad it would hurt if she was one of the ones who died.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Isaiah smiled a feminine smile for a brief second, then returned to her normal expression, "I will." She had to remind herself that Jason was the Sergent, and therefore her superior. She had to remember her place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Jason smiled in return when she did. "you really have a great smile" he said so that only she could hear him. most people forgot jason was their superior. he seemed more like a friendly mentor than a superior.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Isaiah couldn't help but blush a bright pink when he spoke to her. No one had ever said anything like that to her. She had to look down to keep from smiling again, "Thank you, Sergent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Jason smiled again. "and you have a cute blush too" he added when he saw her cheeks light up. he was really growing attatched to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Isaiah smiled a little, trying to force it back down, but it didn't want to budge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Jason winked at her. "you don't have to hide that pretty smile around me" he said. he wanted her to be comfortable smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:20 pm

"My dad always told Isaiah that when you are nervous, the worst possible thing you could do was smile." She said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Jason moved so he was next to her. "i guess. well then don't be nervous around me. i don't bite.... well not much anyway.." he said trying to help relax her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Isaiah nodded, trying to calm herself down, but her heart was pounding in her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Jason gently rubbed her back. to anyone looking on it would be like he was just giving isaiah a good talk. "just relax" he said kindly. he didn't want her to be nervous around him, even if he wasn't sure why she would be in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Isaiah closed her eyes, her face looking more feminine than ever in this peaceful state of thought. It was clear she was thinking about something, but what was a mystery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Jason watched her think. he was captivated by how beautiful she looked. he doubted strongly that her twin sister could compare to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Isaiah looked up, then around at everyone else, "Everyone is almost done. You probably need to get back out there." She wasn't trying to get rid of him, just keep him from neglecting everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Jason nodded. "and that includes you" he said reffering to getting outside. He helped her up and led her outside, wishing he could hold her hand but knew that would give away too much.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Isaiah followed him out, resuming her stronger face, looking more like a boy. Though once you knew she was a girl, it was difficult to think of her as anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Jason was already finding it hard to see her as a boy. his squad was stll eating inside. "so before i go into combat, i need to name an assistant" he said. "for in case anything happens to me" he added. "any suggestions?" he asked looking meaniingfully at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Isaiah was too humble to think of herself, though she was skilled enough that she didn't need to be, "I can't think of anything right now." she said sincerely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. "if i were to ask you to be my assistant, what would be your reaction?" he asked watching her closely.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:10 pm

Isaiah stopped where she was standing, was he seriously asking her to be his assistant?
"It depends on what you want it to be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:12 pm

"i just want to know if you would accept such a position or not" he said still watching her. he was strongly considering her for the position.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:19 pm

"I would." Isaiah said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:22 pm

Jason smiled. "good" he said walking and pinning new ranks on her shoulders. "you're now my sergeant and assistant" he said smiling hapily at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Isaiah smiled as well, not sure how she should react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:35 pm

Jason grined when she smiled. "you really do have the prettiest smile i've ever seen" he said. he meant it too. maybe he wasn't just getting atttatched to this girl disguised as a boy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: