Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barOh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barOh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:10 pm

Jade giggled to himself.
Mine's strawberry...
He grabbed Davey by the ear and playfully tugged him away from the counter and towards the makeup section.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:14 pm

Davey didn't even make it to the aisle before he crashed to his knees and screamed, "NOOO!!! IT'S ALL GONE!!!" Jade should know all about Davey's eyeliner senses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Jade stopped dead in his tracks. He hoped Davey wasn't screaming about what he thought he was screaming about. Slowly, he poked his head around the corner to the eyeliner displays. Sure enough, there was nothing there but blank shelves.
Jade's jaw hit the ground, and he dropped to the floor, instantly curling into the fetal position.
"No, it's not all gone, they're there, they're just ninja's so we can't see them right now," Jade muttered disbelievingly, as he rocked back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:58 pm

Davey jumped up and pulled Jade into the car, "Maybe they have some at Sally Beauty!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:55 pm

Name: Jefree *censor* Starr *censor*
What he/she (we don't know) does: Is Davey's bff! (and is scary gay)
Personality: He's Jeffree *censor* Star, *censor*! Wait, did you just *censor* censor me, *censor*?! *jackslaps with stillettoes*
Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Jeffree_star
((He/she/it's the one with the pink hair))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:00 am

((*gasp* ily J Star!!!))

Jade whimpered at the thought of "What if they don't have any at Sally's?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:09 pm

"Then we raid Jeffree's house." Davey smiled, "You know he stocks up on black Friday for the whole stinkin' year!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:43 pm

"Stupid eyeliner hoarding, son/daughter of a...a.... I don't know what!" Jade said, already going into eyeliner withdrawal.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Davey parked outside of Sally Beauty, if you could call it parking. He was in a rush and didn't bother to park correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:48 pm

Jeffree stormed out of the store, kicking the first horrily parked car he could find, "STUPID *censors for about three minuites* DELIVERY TRUCK! *more censor*"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:55 pm

"Hey, Princess, watch the paint!" Jade said, checking to see if his precious car was hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:56 pm

Jeffree looked up at Jade and flashed him the bird, "*censor* you!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:58 pm

"Be nice to Jadey-chan!" Davey smiled, practically pouncing on Jeffree. It was a miracle he didn't fall over, but hey. They guy was a master of the high-heeled shoe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:00 pm

Jadey-what?
Jade shook his head and laughed, before giving Jeffree and Davey a big hug. He knew Jeffree was probably only grumpy because either A) it was his/her time of the month or B) the eyeliner thing.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:02 pm

((I just imagined Christ Crocker jumping out and screaming LEAVE BRITTNEY'S EYELINER ALONE!!!!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:07 pm

((ess tee eff yooh XD))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:09 pm

((I f***ing swear that flashed through my head. I laughed till I pissed my panties.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:11 pm

((yeha, you might want to go take care of that problem then, and stay out of here if youre not going to rp.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:11 pm

Jeffree shrugged, "Well, maybe. But he'd have to be one lucky *censor*." he threw his hand back to point at the Sally Beauty, "They are *censor* out of *censor* pink glitter eyeliner!" he/she/it put the hand back on his/her/its hip and grinned, "But I have a whole *censor* cabnet full of black at home, thank *censor* goodness!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:12 pm

Davey jumped out of the car and flung himself at Jeffree's high-heeled feet, "CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Jeffree laughed, "If you can *censor* make me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:14 am

Jade grabbed Jeffree's hand and gave it a sharp bite. "Be nice!" He scolded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:31 pm

"No *censor* way, *censor*!" Jeffree laughed, "He is not *censor* getting my *censor* eyeliner!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Davey stuck his lip out, his eyes and lower lip quivering like he was about to cry. He sat on the ground and stuck his legs out directly in front of him, with his hands under his butt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:33 pm

"Aww, Davey come here. I'll protect you from the big mean Jeffree." jade said, sitting down next to Davey and hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.   Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Noes! There's No More Eyeliner!!1!!!ONE!!!- R.I.P.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: