Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 I_vote_lcapWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 I_voting_barWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 I_vote_lcapWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 I_voting_barWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Westfield High School: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Kyira held her breath, something she did when she wasn't sure if things would go good or bad.
Marcello stopped at the door when he smelled the blood, he turned quickly to look at Kyira, whose eyes did say hunger for they were pitch black. But she made no move to kill the boy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:56 pm

Bella walked in effortlessly, hugging Zane, "Sorry about that." she sat in front of Jason, "Oh dear... poor thing... he shot you in the leg..." She looked at the wound carefully, pulling out the bullet so gently, he didn't even feel it. "Marcello, can you get him a band-aid?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Marcello nodded and went into the bathroom, returning with the first aid kit.
"Here you are Miss Strauss..." Marcello said quietly, not noticing what he called her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Jason blinkd at the name strauss. "okay i know i've heard that name somewhere before' he said mostly to himself. he just couldn't recall where though...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Bella smiled pleasantly, "Marcello, please call me Bella."
Now it was clear who they were. Jason would have to remember them from the high school. They were Isabella Strauss, Marcello and Zane Stevens, and Kyira Valo. They all lived together, in a house no one had seen. They were hard to miss: all incredibly beautiful, but seeming to be just beyond anyone's reach. There were constant jokes about the smallest one, Bella, who seemed to be from the 80's and the reddish-brown haired one, who called her by 'Miss Strauss'. Everyone said they were weird, but everyone also wished that they were just like them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Jason had only spent one day at the high school so far, since he was new to the city. he only remembered bella because he had her in all but two of his classes. he was never one who concerned himself much about beauty, though many used that word to describe him. he was more of a lonewolf. he didn't care what others thought about him. once his leg was bandaged he moved towards the door. "sorry i can't stay. i really have to get my bike before someone steals it" he said, his voice showing how much that bike meant to him. none of them knew the story behind it so they wouldn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:10 pm

Kyira clenched her fist tightly. He'd know what they were at any moment. She hated this, she hated it very badly.
"Zane...what do we do?" Kyira whispered so low only the vampires in the room would hear.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:12 pm

Bella grabbed his arm, pulling him back in, "It's in the garage, I got it when we came back. You need to stay here." She looked up at him with pleading black eyes, "Please..."
Zane whispered back, "I think we'll just have to try and make some stuff up. Just try our best. If that doesn't work..." He looked up, "Then I guess we'll have another brother."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:16 pm

Kyira's eyes widen and in a mere blink of an eye she was gone. She didn't like the thought of someone else knowing. She was just going to go run for a while and then hunt. This usually helped calm her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:18 pm

((Veg-head vamps in this RP?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:19 pm

Jason sighed. "okay i'll stay" he said. he couldn't help but relent when she looked at him with those eyes. he didn't notice her eyes were black, and that it meant she was hungry. he didn't know they could kill him at any given second if they wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 pm

Bella smiled brightly and led him to the couch, "Just rest. That will help you more than anything."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:21 pm

((Yes there are veg-head vamps -_-'))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:23 pm

((Okay, I think I might join as a vegan vamp.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:28 pm

Jason nodded and sat down. "sorry i'm sortof a burden. that guy really didn't like me watching did he?" He said chuckling a bit. he was still in a lot of pain, but he wasn't going to let it show. it was a thing about his pride.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:31 pm

"He doesn't like me at all." Bella smirked pleasantly, "But don't worry, he won't be bothering anyone any more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Jason sighed. "I wish I could have beated him myself but i couldn't get any leverage with just one leg" he said sighing as he looked down at his bum leg. "i really need to learn to avoid people with guns" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:57 pm

"It's people who don't need guns that you have to worry about." Bella winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:01 am

Jason laughed. "yeah i guess. but if they just use martial arts i can usualy beat them" he said, not understanding what she meant by it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:22 am

Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Guy-1
Adrian Tepes
Looks: 16
Actual Age: Was born in the Baroque period
Height: 5'8-9"ish
Bio: Adrian was born in Rome in the prime of the Baroque period. He was raised in a rather wealthy family until their mansion was set ablaze by the Volturi when a renegade vampire snuck into the Tepes' home. Most of his family died in the fire, but Adrian and his sister were spared. Though, now they were aware of the Volturi so they were presented with two choices; die, or be vampirized. They both chose the latter. Adrian chose to stay with the Volturi as their guard for a while, but eventually wandered off on his own. He has recently enrolled in Westfield High. He considers himself a "vegan" since he still feeds off of humans, even though finding meals in animals seems to be a recent fad with some vampires.

((Do the vampires have "gifts" like in the books?))

Last edited by Kaido Kalru on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:02 am

((Accepted. I'll put it up when you get a pic.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:43 pm

((Sure, Kyira is able to read minds, I just pulled a dinky and didn't put it down like forever ago =.='))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:46 pm

Kyira was zipping past trees fasting than a cheetah, she didn't care where she was going, but she soon knew when she caught their trail from a few days ago. After a few minutes she reached the cemetery they had been to just a few days ago. She walked over to where they had all been sitting and laid down. She closed her eyes and started thinking, and listening for anything edible in the area.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcello stood by the window of their home and looked out, watching and waiting for anything to come. He mainly was watching for when Kyira came back, so he could ask her why she just left so suddenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Adrian smiled and looked over the small town from a hill, his dull crimson eyes hidden behind sunglasses. "Nice place... small, unexpecting... innocent." He said before bolting down the hill and into the forest that surrounded the town.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Bella laughed, "I wasn't talking about that." She looked up, her eyes black, "I was talking about people like me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westfield High School: R.I.P.
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next