» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril

Kyira

Linas

Archiwedes

Xaldalneir

Beetz

Faith_

Princess Myra

Sovuru

Mistress Lani

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 am

Share | 

Cyberspace: R.I.P.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:03 pm

One of manís finest achievements is the invention of the world wide web. People thousands of miles away can talk to people right here. But the internet can be a dangerous place to live.

Welcome to Cyberspace. This is the city of the future: a matrix-type system where everyone is linked together through wires and computers in their brains. Getting pulled out of the system will kill you: if it isnít done right. How do you escape?
How do you know what is real and what isnít?

Characters:

Sonya "Angel" Byron Sawyer
Bio: Sonya is a talented musician and songwriter, but because she lacks the funding to get her career off the ground, she makes a living with her computer skills. She can hack almost any system, and is currently looking for someone who can get her out of the system.

Name: Jason "Wolf" Amaroq
Hair color: Silver
Eyes: gold
Clothes: *see avatar picture but without the eyepatch, wings, and swords*
Bio: Jason is a good guitar player and singer, but never really considered doing it for a career. He preffered doing Martial Arts or trying to figure out how machines work. He can hack most anything, but is so slow at it he would usually be caught long before he got anywhere, and he's one heluva mechanic and inventor. He carries a guitar with him, which is also one of his first inventions. it doubles as a shotgun when held the right way, and is made of a special polymerized metal that prevents it from being broken, and also gives it a unique sound, especially when hitting some assailant in the head.

Hayden Patience Jameson
Bio: Hayden is a singer and hasn't had much luck finding people to join a band with her or even hear her sing. She's been messing around with things on computers and soon grew to be able to hack almost any system and crash any computer with hitting just 3 keys. She now resides in cyberspace waiting for her chance to get back out.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:25 pm

Name: Jason "Wolf" Amaroq
Hair color: Silver
Eyes: gold
Clothes: *see avatar picture but without the eyepatch, wings, and swords*
Bio: Jason is a good guitar player and singer, but never really considered doing it for a career. He preffered doing Martial Arts or trying to figure out how machines work. He can hack most anything, but is so slow at it he would usually be caught long before he got anywhere, and he's one heluva mechanic and inventor. He carries a guitar with him, which is also one of his first inventions. it doubles as a shotgun when held the right way, and is made of a special polymerized metal that prevents it from being broken, and also gives it a unique sound, especially when hitting some assailant in the head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:39 pm

((Accepted.))

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:43 pm

((thanks ^^ I'll wait for you to post before i intro my character))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:44 pm

((You guys wait on me, I am preparing my character =D))

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:46 pm

Hayden Patience Jameson
Bio: Hayden is a singer and hasn't had much luck finding people to join a band with her or even hear her sing. She's been messing around with things on computers and soon grew to be able to hack almost any system and crash any computer with hitting just 3 keys. She now resides in cyberspace waiting for her chance to get back out.

Last edited by Kyira Valo on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:48 pm

((Accepted.))

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:01 pm

((okay sorry to post my intro first but i have a funny idea for jason's intro))
A huge explosion shook the cyberspace city. the cause was the malfunction of an invention tested in a deserted allyway. Jason coughed out smoke and dusted off his smokey face. "well apparantly i did something wrong" he gasped out he looked at his latest attempted invention. it was supposed to be a matter transporter, but so far all it did was explode. he looked over his notes for the mistake that yielded to explosive ness. to anyone looking, it looked like a silver belt had just exploded. Jason looked for his guitar and heard a whistling noise above him. "oh s*** not again" he muttered as the guitar, which had been shot into the air in the explosion, landed with a beautiful ringing note on his head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:04 pm

Angel bobbed her head in time with her music, strumming on the guitar on her lap, playing "Renegade". She gripped her guitar in surprise at the explosion, then watched the boy coming out of it all. She couldn't help but laugh, then pick up the cap she had sat on the ground to collect any money people gave her for playing. It jingled pleasantly, so she sat it back down and continued to play.

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:06 pm

Hayden walked down the street as she heard music and then a loud explosion.
"Geezus freaking...oh my gawd."
Hayden had jumped nearly 5 feet in the air and her shorts layer of hair, which was probably half an inch because she kept it razor cut, stood on end.

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:08 pm

Jason shook his head, which now had a rather large lump on it. "stupid guitar" he muttered. he wanted to kick it but knew how bad that would hurt him. He picked it up and strummed out a few chords. "if i didn't love music i would have gotten rid of you a long time ago" he muttered. he hadn't noticed the girl laughing at him. he kicked the belt, which inadvertantly caused another explosion which sent him flying back and inadvertantly caused him to land on the girl's(angel) lap coughing. he looked up at her and knew his blackened face was beet red beneath the soot. "uhh sorry" he said smiling sheepishly. he was too nervous to move off of her even.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Angel bowed her head, continuing to play despite him being right in her lap, "You play, too, kid?" She smiled, singing the words to her song softly.

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:15 pm

Hayden had walked past the soon to be burial site of the failed machine and was walked towards the girl playing and the black faced boy.
"Hey, you playing the guitar, is that a Martin acoustic?"
Hayden asked as she dropped in a few dollars and crouched down beside her.

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:17 pm

Jason nodded up at angel. "yeah some people tell me i'm pretty good. he said as his guitar made another famous explosion landing on his face. He rubbed his forehead and picked up his guitar. "i swear this thing's trying to kill me" he muttered sitting up, still on angel's lap. he cleaned his face off on his sleeve so it wasn't black anymore.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:52 pm

Angel looked up at the girl dropping money into her hat, "Yah. It is. Wanna give it a try?"
At Jason she smiled, "What songs do you know? A duet might get me something to eat for breakfast."

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:53 pm

Jason smiled up at angel. "just name a song. If i've heard it before i can play it. I've got Mozart's ears" he said still sitting on her lap from when he had been blasted there via explosion. he had a photographic memory when it came to music or mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:54 pm

"Sure, I haven't seen a Martin in years."
Hayden smiled enthusiastically.

Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:00 pm

Angel handed Hayden the guitar, letting her examine it for a while and strum out a few chords before she took it back and thought, "Well, how about 'Message in a Bottle'?"

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:04 pm

Jason smirked. "yup i can play that" he said smiling. he picked up his guitar, which resembled a Gibson SG, and tunned it quickly. It was black with crimson accents. he took only a moment to remember the notes and soon he was playing the lead part to message in a bottle. flawlessly despite the fact he had only heard the song twice and never tried before.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:13 pm

Hayden watched as he played, really not impressed. She'd seen countless people do what he did before.

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:22 pm

Jason looked at angel. "this song is alright, but i think i know one that will get more money quicker" he said. he abruptly stopped and started playing "small town girl" by journey. Sure, guitar talent was common, but what wasn't common was a voice to go with it. Jason closed his eyes as he began to sing. One girl had told hiim he was the second commming of elvis by his voice. He had taught himself from a young age how to expand his range, so now he had a huge vocal range, rivaled only by Mariah Carey, but then again she blew everyone out of the water in regard to range.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:00 pm

Angel nodded, playing along. As a singer, she was quite accomplished herself, but she was far to shy to let herself fly. That was why her parents had given her the nickname "Angel", when she tried, she could soar.

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:06 pm

Jason opened his eyes to look at angel, he motioned for her to join in the singing. a duet singing this song would earn more money, and people were starting to gather hearing the song. if she joined in the money would roll in.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:10 pm

Angel blushed, looking around at the people and shook her head. It was going to take a lot of coaxing to get her to sing anything in front of people. But, sometimes angels need a push, too.

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:14 pm

Jason smiled and during the musical solo he moved closer to her. "just relax and let your voice reveal your soul" he said softly, so only she could hear it. "they want to hear you sing" he said as the next vocal part came up. he hoped she would sing many people had money out, but were watching for her to sing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace: R.I.P.   

Back to top Go down

Cyberspace: R.I.P.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next