» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril

Kyira

Linas

Archiwedes

Xaldalneir

Beetz

Faith_

Princess Myra

Sovuru

Mistress Lani

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 am

Share | 

Midieval Times[R.I.P.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Jason had to restrain the cinamon, which was trying to season her for being rude. "i swear you spices take offense too easily" he said locking it in the cabinet. "how would thou like thy meat cooked?" he asked looking at the two girls. he took a swipe at the sugar bowel as it tried to sweeten the steaks yet again.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:36 pm

Evaline bowed her head, "I usually had mine done all the way through, Sir Jason." She said calmly and politely.
"Rare." Elanor said as swiftly as she could. Clearly, she was not much of a talker.

http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:40 pm

Jason nodded and cast a spell that set them to cooking. "be there anything i could obtain for thou whilst the meat cooks?" he asked looking from evaline to elanor. without his armor on, jason could be seen as muscular as he was. his thin shirt and pants didn't hide it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:49 pm

"No." Elanor said quickly, still not impressed. She had practically been royalty to her village, and had been sent to the king and queen of the elves to cast their village's votes. She had seen her fair share of men at court. And not one had struck her fancy.
Evaline, on the other hand, had an eye for boys, when she had eyes at all, and was actually quite the flirt, earning her several friends in high places.

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:55 pm

Jason looked at Evaline. "if i may ask, by what means did thou becomest blind?" he asked. being merlin's best apprentice, maybe there was something he could do to fix her eyes. Jason was the prince of the elves, but hadn't been seen in court for years. he looked like the perfect cross between his mother and father. his father's handsome face and build, his mother's hair and eyes and her archery skill.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:01 pm

Evaline looked in the general direction of Jason's voice, but as usual, she was a few feet off, "Our village was attacked by trolls." She said easily. Unlike Elanor, she didn't have any issues with trusting people. Unfortunately, not all were as good-hearted as Evaline, "They gouged out mine eyes. I wear this to avoid unnecessary ridicule"

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm

Jason thought on this one. "well I know of a spell that may just permit thou to see again. though thy might have to deal with my eyes for a while before the spell fully operates" he said looking at elanor and fully expecting a rude retort.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:23 pm

Elanor frowned, "I would rather my cousin die than live with thine eyes."
Evaline clearly was hurt, knowing full and well that Elanor would rather her die than have to put up with her another day.

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:27 pm

Jason glared at Elanor. "last time my words were checked, that was not addressed to you. so mind your tongue" he said getting annoyed now. "and as i stated, it would only temporarily use my eyes. within a day it would be hers again" he repeated. he looked at evaline and put his hand gently on her shoulder. "would thou accept such a spell?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:30 pm

"I couldn't ask that of thee. Thou hast been so generous to my fork-tongued cousin and I, I cannot with good conscience let thee provide us with another favor."

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:35 pm

Jason watched her. "don't appologize for thy cousin. she will understand some day. she is still too young" he said. "if thou wants to see, tell me now so i may get the spell ready for thee" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:38 pm

Evaline still could not bring herself to intrude upon his generosity any further, "Thou hast done us a mighty favor already, the likes of which we cannot hope to repay. I cannot accept anymore charity from thee."
Elanor glared at Jason. She didn't want anyone near her cousin but her. Unless they were wanting to kill her, then she would let them. It would be nice to not have to put up with all her yapping all the time.

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:43 pm

Jason shook his head. "consider it not as a charity. If thou must, consider it my obligatory duty as the prince of Elves" he said kindly. he didn't realize this would likely shut Elanor up, since he was royalty for truely. "I look after all of my kind, so thinkest of it as helping me fulfill my duty" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:48 pm

Evaline smiled, suddenly remembering, "Jason the prince?" She said with a disbelieving tone. She had suddenly remembered that they had been friends in the palace when Elanor had brought Evaline with her.

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:54 pm

Jason smiled at her. "yes it's me. thy sister must not have recognized me and i couldn't expect thou to" he said smiling. "now would thou like for thine eyes to be repaired so thy can see again?" he asked. he glanced at elanor to see her reaction to him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:37 pm

Elanor's face remained as unchanged as stone. She knew who he was, she just didn't care. This was her cousin and she wanted to make it as easy as possible to loose her later. "I will not allow it." she said simply, glaring at Evaline so sharply, she didn't have to be able to see to know that her cousin would kill her in the literal sense of the word if she didn't shut up.

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:42 pm

Jason rose to his full height over elanor. "i Have had more then enough of thy forked tongue. either watch what thou says or I shal find no trouble in cutting it out" he said growling. "if i wish for your opinion on a matter i shall ask of it. for the moment it is your cousin with whom i am concerned. not thou" he said with a glare that could have scared the oceans into calm.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Elanor's face was emotionless, cool, and collected, just like always. As an assassin, she couldn't let anyone know how she truly felt at any time, so she was an expert at hiding her feelings.
Another thing that Elanor had practiced with Evaline's help was the ability to make someone do as she wanted them to by entering their mind. Elanor closed Evaline's mouth firmly with what little magic she had, so she couldn't say anything.
At last, she ceases her rambling.

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Jason raised up a hand. "thou knowest not the powers you tempt me to use" he said as his hand burst into flame, a magic elanor would not have seen before. the fire was so hot she would feel the heat almost burning her face already. when jason tried to be intimidating, he succeeded in a big way.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:55 pm

Evaline tensed her jaw in an attempt to speak, but Elanor refused to release her. If Evaline was more of a fighter, then she could easily have overpowered her cousin's magic, but she feared Elanor to great extent. After all, she had seen what spells had been used on her younger cousin to strengthen her.

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:59 pm

Jason glared at her. "if you think i am afraid of you, you shall be mistaken. Any spells that strengthen your form, i could remove as easily as i snap my fingers." he said watching her. "the spells that alow thou to feel so confident, i could remove from thy form in an instant. i was not trained by merlin to be unable to do such magic" he said in a low hiss.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:03 pm

Elanor frowned, still her face unchanging. Evaline wanted to scream out, but her mouth was locked shut by Elanor. A tear rolled down her cheek as she tried to break free of her cousin's grip without hurting her.
I'm sorry for what they did to thee, cousin! Please forgive me...

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:08 pm

Jason watched elanor. her face may be unchanging, but eyes were impossible to conceal. "tell me young one. what events shaped thee into such a cold person?" he asked, his voice softening. the flames in his hand dissappeared. he wondered about her past, and was now curious. with a wave of his hand he lifted the spell on evaline painlessly for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:13 pm

Evaline gasped for air, now able to take in more of it since her mouth was opened. "it 'twas the elders." Evaline said softly, still breathig heavily, "They were experimenting with spells to make one invincible."
Elanor glared at Evaline. She didn't want anyone to know her secret.
Stupid blabbermouth cousin...

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:16 pm

Jason sighed. "Merlin and I told the eldars many times that tis impossible to be invincible." he said mostly to himself. "I apologize for what they did to you. Is there any possible way i could make it better?" he asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midieval Times[R.I.P.]   

Back to top Go down

Midieval Times[R.I.P.]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next