Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Abbey smiled and ran up behind Skye, grabbing her hand while standing on tiptoe so she wouldn't pull her over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Anna jumped with joy as she quickly opend the door. She thrust herself inside the car and sat there patiently. She look at Skye and Abbey with birght, happy eyes. A smile was placed upon her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:26 am

Skye laughed at Anna and started to walk toward the car. There was a slight breeze outside, which felt nice compared to the hot summer day.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Abbey twirled in the breeze before she climbed into the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:41 pm

"So Skye, which store should we go to?" Anna had her smiled glued to her face. "Should we go to wal*mart? Or target?Or to some other place?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:24 am

"Hmm," Skye thought for a moment, as she started the ignition, "Why dont you pick Abbey," She said, smiling at the little girl. She started to pull the car out of the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:23 pm

"What's a wawl mawt?" Abbey asked.
Back to top Go down
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:19 pm

"Its a store where you can get clothes, food, toys, pretty much anything really," Skye explained, turned a corner.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:52 pm

"Oh." Abbey said, "D tehy swell evewyting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:37 pm

"Pretty much," Anna joined the conversation. "They sell so many things its hard to name them all." Anna Started naming everything in her head as she counted on her fingers to prove her point. When she made all ten of her fingers go up for the 3rd time she sighed in defeat and gave up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 am

"Anna you should have known that wouldn't work out very well," Skye said with a smile. She pulled into a parking space at Wal-Mart. There weren't that many people as it was a Tuesday morning, and most people were at work. She pulled the keys out of the ignition and got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Abbey looked out the window, watching all the people walk past the car and into the store, "Wow... It's swo BIG!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:16 pm

"I guess it is," Skye said with a smile, opening Abbeys door. "Hey Anna, you coming in?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Anna nodded her head and got out of the car. She straightned her shirt and shorts. "There thats better." She smiled happily then punched her fist in the air. "Lets go!" She said excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:36 pm

"You are just too hyper today Anna. You need to chill out," Skye said with a laugh. Anna was normally like this. This wasn't anything abnormal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:51 pm

"Ah. Sorry..." Anna pretended to zip her mouth shut. She broguht down her hand and put it by her side. She stood striaght, hands by her side and head up high. She wanted to ask if that was better, but her mouth was still "zipped" shut.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Abbey pulled on her arm and lifted her hands as if to say she wanted Anna to pick her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Anna tilted her head to the side. She pick Abbey up and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Skye laughed, "I didn't mean dont talk, silly. I just meant calm down a little bit,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Anna sighed with relief. She pretended to unzip her mouth with no hands and sighed. "Thats a relief. Its hard communicating without words. Im not as good as I used to be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:36 pm

"You were never good at it to begin with Anna," Skye said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Anna pouted. "So what?" She said as she turned her head away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Skye chuckled, "Wow Anna," She said, "Just wow," She walked into the store, picking up one of baskets on her way in.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Abbey laid her head down on Anna's shoulder, giving her a quick hug and smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Anna hugged Abbey back as she turned her head and smiled. "Thanks," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: