Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) I_vote_lcapThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) I_voting_barThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) I_vote_lcapThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) I_voting_barThe Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Empty
PostSubject: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:47 pm

The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Neko

Let us fast-forward time to an age in the not-to distant future. The year 2075, to be precise. An age where the existence of vampires, demons, angels, and the like was not only true, but known to the public. Buildings had vampire protection, there were gangs of demons in New York and other big cities, and winged creatures flying overhead were now commonplace. Of course, that never settled the slight fear in the hearts of the human populace, just because something is common doesn’t mean that it isn’t feared. Any spider on Earth will tell you that.
But as for now, we are safe. For ignorance truly is bliss. But, where is the fun in that? So, again we fast-forward to 2075 and watch as vampires, demons, and humans walk along the same street, fully aware of the presence of each other, but not saying a word…

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:25 pm

Abbey sat in her box, leaning against the side as people passed her by. She would have counted them to give herself something to do, but she couldn't count any farther than 7. She curled up, whimpering slightly as the pain in her stomach worsened. The more she thought about how hungry she was, the more it reminded her she had been here three days. And three days got longer and longer when you had nothing to eat. But, her mommy had told her that she would come back, so she wasn't going to leave her box until mommy came. But, she was beginning to wonder if mommy wasn't coming. A single, wet, tear fell down her cheek, the February air freezing it to her four-year-old skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:03 am

Skye walked aimlessly down the street, a open book in hand. She stopped and lowered the book when she heard someone whimper. She shut the book quietly and walked over to Abbey, "Hello there," She said, "Why are you out here all by yourself in the cold?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:50 am

"Waiting fow mommy." She said softly, looking up at the girl with the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:33 pm

"How long have you been out here waiting?" Skye asked. She was unsettled about the fact a four year old was out here by herself, and even more unsettled that a mother had left her four year old in the cold.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Abbey held up three fingers, "This many." She smiled, excited beyond all reason that this lady was talking to her. Not one person had stopped to speak to her since her mommy had left her there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:36 pm

"You must be hungry," Skye said softly, "Do you want to come with me and get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:38 pm

Abbey nodded vigorously. "I'm weawwy hungwy." she said in an almost pout of a tone. Her bright green eyes widened at the mention of food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:39 pm

Skye smiled and held out her hand to the little girl, "Well lets go,"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:43 pm

Abbey stood up and took Skye's hand. Her own hand seemed to be nothing but skin and bones and the clothes she was wearing were dirty and way too small. Either her parents hadn't wanted to loosed good clothes when they left her or they didn't have the money for it, but either way, it didn't look like they were coming back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:49 pm

Skye frowned slightly at the girls clothing. She led Abbey to her house, "Anna," She called once she got into the house, "Come down here for a moment, please," She turned back to Abbey, "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:58 pm

Anna silently came down, her hand lightly touching the wall. As she came into the room where Skye was standing, she stopped. "Hello," she said shyly as she looked at the little girl standing next to Skye.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:01 pm

"Hewwo." Abbey waved shyly. Looking down. He orange hair was a tousled mess and was in two big lumps on top of her head. There was also another lump in the butt of her pants that seemed to move. However, she was adorable and looked in need of love. "I'm Abbey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:03 pm

"This is Anna," Skye told Abbey, gesturing toward the blue haired girl. "Anna, this is Abbey," She turned back to Abbey, "Now lets get you something to eat,"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 pm

"Hawi, Anna." Abbey smiled, rocking back and forth on her feet. At the mention of food, one of the messy parts on her hair moved and a small orange dog ear poked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 pm

Anna waved to Abbey a little less shy then she was a few seconds ago and she smiled at Abbey. "I should get back to my room..." When she was about to turn around she a saw an orange dog ear pop from her head. She stared at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:11 pm

"Anna, I was hoping you could help me," Skye admitted, "I haven't made food in almost 150 years,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:14 pm

Anna pulled her eyes away from the dog ear an looked at skye. "Oh yes," anna sighed, "Of course i'll help you." She looked back at abbey and asked " What would you like to eat Abbey?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:16 pm

"Are you gonna give me dog fwood wike daddy did?" Abbey asked in a quiet voice, "I didn't wike dog fwood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:17 pm

Skye frowned, "You dont have to eat dog food," Skye told her, "But Ill have to admit, all the food we have here right now is seafood,"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:19 pm

"What's thwat?" Abbey asked with a strange curiosity, the one dog ear free tilting to the side curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:20 pm

Skye chuckled softly, "Like fish, shrimp, crab. Things of that nature. Its all Anna here eats you see,"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:20 pm

"I nevew ate fwish befow." Abbey mused, thinking over what the scaly creatures would taste like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:17 pm

"Seafood isnt the only thingi eat, I eat cherrys too!" Anna blushed a little as she walked into the kitchen. She called over her shoulder and said "Fish is very good for you, that's why i eat it, well I have another reason but its a secret."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:24 pm

"A swekwet?" Abbey mused, her emerald eyes sparkled brightly at the prospect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))   The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' )) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl in the Cardboard Box ((A one-on-one-on-one. ^^' ))
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: