» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril

Kyira

Linas

Archiwedes

Xaldalneir

Beetz

Faith_

Princess Myra

Sovuru

Mistress Lani

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 am

Share | 

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:23 pm

Bella tried to breathe, but with her being in such a state of panic, it was almost impossible to get a decent breath in. Zane patted her back like he was trying to burp a baby, "Breathe, Bella."
Bella closed her eyes and her body went limp, passing out into Zane's arms. He fanned her face and looked over at Marcello in panic. He was always the one that understood their gifts the best. He'd know what Bella was doing.
Bella's healing power draws off of her almost inhuman energy. Kyira would know how energetic Bella had always been: bouncing off the walls and running around like a four year old on coffee. Her ability used that energy to heal her rapidly. She had fallen on a lot of things and injured herself a lot that day, so her energy supply had run out and it sent her body into a sort of hibernate mode until she could charge back up. But, Zane didn't know that.

http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Jason stilll shivered outside. he had shut the door so they wouldn't get cold too. he probably should get a shirt, but he wouldn't leave his post. his lips and ears had already turned blue and his skin was starting to. if he tried to warm up with his fire powers, he'd be in the same state as bella, even though he hadn't heard anything that had happened. Jason's body was shivering terribly noticeably. "why must it be so cold?" he muttered mostly to himself. He kept watching for lizards. they could survive in this cold. they had the advantage.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:29 pm

Kyira walked to where Zane was. She picked Bella up in her arms and laid her down on one of the mattresses. She did her best to cover Bella and give her a proper pillow, but there wasn't much she had to work with.
"Zane, she's just wiped right now, let her rest and she'll be fine soon enough."
Marcello walked up and placed his hand on Zane's shoulder.
"She's right, her power feeds off that energy she has, she'll be fine after a good nap."
Marcello had explained their powers to Kyira, just in case something happened.

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:20 pm

Jason couldn't stand waiting in this fridged air anymore. He used fire as jets to shoot him up in the air, he scanned as far as the eye could see, with no trace of lizards. he landed and hurried back into the mall first, he went into a clothing store and got a long sleeve shirt that said, "Born of Music". from there, he went into what remained of the music store. the cd section was decimated, but the instrument part was in tact. He grabbed an electric piano, gibson SG guitar, a fender guitar, a bass guitar, a violin, a saxaphone, a trumpet, and one of every other instrument he could carry and brought it back to their main quarters. he walked past them, his arms to laden for him to see Bella. "ill be d***** before i live the rest of my life with no music" he said simply as he walked to a clear part of the store and started setting things up. he had brought in battery amps too. now he went about setting up the instuments and hooking what need be to the amps he had brought.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:38 pm

Zane essentially tossed Bella onto Marcello's shoulder and angled his eyes downward at Jason. "I'll be right back." He said pleasantly, then walked over to Jason, putting one hand on his hip, which he cocked out to the side, and tapping his shoulder. When Jason turned to see who had tapped on him, Zane looked angry, to say the least, "Bella might have just saved your life back there and you aren't even checking on her right now." He pointed behind him at Bella with the hand that wasn't on his hip, "Geeze. Butt munch." he sighed and went back over to Kyira, sitting down next to her, fuming.

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:11 pm

Kyira repressed the laugh building inside her and settled for patting Zane's shoulder in a somewhat reassuring way.
"He'll learn Zane, he'll appreciate her more once he realizes what she's done for him..."
((Bella...Kyira put uh...Bella...on the mattress...remember? -_-'))
Marcello sat beside Bella, stroking her hair out of her face and making sure she was warm and well covered.
Hopefully she gets enough energy back in her to last a bit longer in case anything like this happens again.

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:31 pm

Jason sighed. it wasn't that he didn't care about bella. Marcello was hovering over her like a hawk. he didn't know marcello well enough to know if he was the overprotective sort or not. he didn't want to fight any of them. he had a lot of things to think about right now. That was the simplest way to put it. he sighed and finished setting up his sound system then took up a guitar. He was never all that good at expressing himself without music. he started playing a song he wrote himself, Lonely Soul. ((fourth song in my gaia journal if you want to see it)) it pretty much explained his life.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:45 pm

"Well, I want him to get it now." Zane huffed impatiently. "Marcello could use a little competition. Success is getting to his head."
It could be said that at this point, Zane was officially full-out pouting. As cute as he thought Bella and Marcello were together, he thought that his brother was a little too sure of himself. After all, Bella was a pretty girl, if yet a little quirky. Not to mention that now that Bella's parents were gone and she wasn't sick, she had a better chance of, oh, dare he think it? Getting another guy. Marcello needed to kick it into overdrive if he wanted to keep Bella wrapped around his finger.

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:51 pm

"Zane, hun, Marcello knows he has competition. He's always had the thought of another guy out there ever since he met Bella, hell Bella's thought the same for him except with girls."
Kyira just watched Zane now with an amused expression.
Marcello sat watching Bella, totally oblivious to anyone else, especially Zane's little ranting. He could really care less right now about his love life or losing Bella in that way. As long as he had her for a friend, he was fine.

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:08 am

Jason closed his eyes, blocking out everything except the music he played. He finished his written song and went silent for a moment as he thought of which song to play next. for some reason, he had always liked the song, "no one" by Marc Anthony. even though he had never been loved before, it just got to him. he set down the guitar and went to the electric piano, playing the opening lines to it. when he started singing he stopped the playing and just sang. He was able to put everything into this song. the way he sang it was fit to break a heart to hear it. he had a knack for bringing songs to life when he sang.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:14 pm

Zane resisted a rather strong urge to pick up something heavy and throw it at Jason, but he was rather suddenly brought into a light mood as Bella gave a soft moan in her sleep, rolling onto her side, then flexing her fingers as if waking from a heavy nap. Her eyes opened slowly, sort of fading into their normal green color. Bella looked around at everyone, still have asleep.
Marcello, Kyira, Zane...
"Where's Jason?" she mumbled wearily.

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:19 pm

Jason finished the song just a bit before bella woke up. he heard her speak and walked over to her, kneeling down so she could see him. "i'm right here bella, safe and sound" he said softly. Jason didn't mean to offend anyone by keeping his distance. he figured that was what marcello wanted though, by how he hovered over bella, plus, he didn't have much clue at al what to do. whenever he was upset he always played music. it was his way of letting his emotions free. and it had been the only way he got food for several years.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:35 pm

Bella exhaled in relief, her breath soft and gentle. From close to her, one could tell she smelled faintly of vanilla. It was a warm, friendly aroma that seemed to fit onto her nicely. She rolled over to face Jason, smiling as best she could in her half-asleep stage, "Please don't tell me you went after those lizard things again?" she said, her voice hopeful and yet fearing the worst.
Zane smiled, glad that he finally seemed to notice Bella now that she had woken up. Marcello might get the hint that he needs to try harder to get Bella now that Jason was on the field. Bella seemed to like him.

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:51 pm

Jason smiled and brushed some of the hair from her eyes. "no i didn't fight anymore" he said softly. "i did find some instruments though, so we can have music again" he said softly. He knew for himself music was what had kept him alive. he hoped they would feel the same about it. he gently ran his fingers through her hair as he looked at her. he noticed the way she smelled. it really did suit her. his eyes always seemed to soften when he looked at bella. usually they were cold but now they held a caring warmth almost alien to them.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:09 am

Marcello was now getting a few things for Bella to munch on after her nap, knowing she would be a bit hungry, like always. he was glad she was awake and glad she could talk to Jason. No matter how Zane thought, Bella's happiness was his first priority.
Kyira sighed as she watched Bella and Jason. Right now she secretly wanted to shove Bella and Marcello in a closet for 7 minutes so 'things' could heat up and happen, but not the things that Zane would burn his eyes out over.

Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:29 pm

Bella tried to sit up, but stopped as her stomach growled audibly. She blushed a rosy pink color and sat all the way up, trying to comb out her hair with her fingers, "You play?" She smiled, seeming to be amused by the fact that he thought of music. She spoke her words slowly, as if trying to choose the right ones the first time so she didn't ramble, "I can play violin, piano, and guitar." She smiled, "Violin and piano and my parent's request, and guitar at mine." She didn't bother to mention she was also trained in vocal music, but she didn't know if they really wanted to hear her singing. It wasn't that good, in her opinion.

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:11 pm

Jason smiled at her. "yes i play. i can play trumpet, saxaphone, piano, guitar, bass guitar, flute, violin, clarinet, harmonica and drums" he said listing them off rapidly. "the only way i made any money was by playing music so i learned all i could" he said sheepishly aware that it was a rather long list of instruments. he could also sing, but, like her, he didn't feel he was all that good at it. He lived on the streets, and started learning orchestra type music from a street performing group when he was five. by the time he was seven he had outmatched his masters and taught himself guitar and bass, as well as drums. he had stashed away many instruments, but the first comet had landed almost square on his stash. so they were long gone.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Kyira watched Bella, slightly annoyed and amused. Bella was forced to do so much when she lived with her parents it was just plain cruel almost. Kyira remembered how Bella would leave so often for this practice or this recital. It became aggravating.
Marcello walked back to where Bella was and handed her a bag of chips.
"Here, maybe these will fill you up...a bit."

Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:38 pm

Bella smiled, aware that he knew how much she ate, then there was her gift, which used so much of her energy that it made her eat even more. If she wasn't so energetic, she was convinced she'd weigh 500 lbs. She opened the bag with a snap, shoving a Cheeto in her mouth and licking the orange cheese off her fingers. Even though that would just make more stick to them when she got another, she didn't care. It was one of the many quirks that made up who she was. She just wouldn't be Bella if she didn't do things the hard way.
"Thanks, Marcello." She smiled gratefully.

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Marcello smiled.
"No problem, I'm still looking for some food, so don't think that's all I'll have for you."
He turned and began rummaging for more food, finding a few granola bars and other things.
Kyira sat with her head on her knees watching them. Even if they were her friends, they fascinated her in so many ways.

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:03 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "marcello i have a huge stash of food if you'd just check the loose floorboards about ten paces to your right" he said. he had gathered most of the food around, stored it between several hunks of ice, a makeshift freezer. inside were hotdogs, pizzas, ice cream, and just about anything else you could think of. most of it had to be cooked but hey, that was what he had the ministove out for. there was enough food to last an army a year. and bella certainly couldn't out eat an army.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Kyira glared at Jason.
"Jerk, you didn't have to be so damned cocky about it. Marcello didn't know, that's why he was looking!"
Marcello looked at Kyira.
"Kyira calm down, it's all right."
"It's not all right! He doesn't have to be a cocky little jerk about it!"
Marcello sighed and shook his head, Kyira was not but two things, hot headed and impossible.

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:37 am

Jason looked at kyira. "I wasn't trying to be cocky. 'scuse me if my people skills aren't exactly up to snuff but what do you expect? I've lived on the streets my whole life. the only people i've had as examples were hobos" he said calmly, although his hurt couldn't be missed in it. he stood and walked over to the instruments and picked up an acoustic guitar. he strapped it onto his back and walked towards the door. "if anyone needs me i'll be on the roof" he said to everyone except kyira. He walked out of the store and his arms burst into flames he used them as jets to get him on the rooftop. it was still extreamly cold, but he would rather be out here than be inside where every little mistake he made in ways of speech or how he acted was put against him. he strummed out random notes on his guitar while he waited for himself to calm down. he was more mad at himself than anything. he felt so....uncivilized next to bella, who grew up rich. Once he had calmed down he actually played a song. "Boulevard of broken dreams" story of his life.... "I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known, don't know where it goes, but it's home to me and I walk alone.... I walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams, where the city sleeps, and i'm the only one and i walk alone... i walk alone i walk a- My Shadow's only one that walks beside me... My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating... sometimes I wish someone out there will find me, till then i walk alone...." he sang. he had been told before that the emotion he poured into songs could make the most corrupt person weap. He wasn't sure as to how true that was though.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:42 am

Kyira could honestly feel everyone's glare on her, but she didn't give a flying f***. She grinned her p***ed off grin and flipped off the roof.
"I don't care what you guys think, but I hate that kid. I don't give a crap about his past, cuz I'd love to have it. Living on the streets is way better than living with parents who beat you like a punching bag and call you things that could make you clinically depressed. He didn't have it so bad, yeah he lacked food or money, but I stole when I killed my parents, and look at me! I'm f***ing fine!"
Marcello sighed. Kyira was beyond hopeless.

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:29 am

Jason winced. she thought her life was so bad. But she at least had friends. He had no one. she got beat up by her parents, he got the c*** beat out of him daily by thugs. as for words... he knew every swear there was when he was five... he was called every degrading name under the sun. sure, she had to kill her parents, but jason would have killed a hundred people for a chance at having just one person who cared about him. the people who taught him music were sorta like a family... they helped him out from time to time, but soon they got discovered and forgot all about the little homeless boy. kyira also had a home to keep warm in. Jason had lived out much of his life in cardboard boxes, or in the sewers when it got really cold. the only word he had heard that she had said was 'hate'. She was friends with the other two guys. it probably wouldn't take much for her to convince Zane to kick jason out. marcello would likely follow his brother, and bella didn't know him that well. his mind reached only one solution. leave now before it got colder. He jumped down from the roof, landing outside the door where they could see him. without a word and only one quick glance back, he started walking away from the shelter he built within the mall. those four had more need for it than he did. they were all friends. he was an outsider. Kyira had made that all too clear to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate   

Back to top Go down

It's The End of the World (As We Know It) - Literate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next