Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira I_vote_lcapExtreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira I_voting_barExtreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira I_vote_lcapExtreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira I_voting_barExtreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:40 pm

Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Romeo_and_Juliet_by_xxchange
"But passion lends them power, time means, to meet.
Temp'ring extremities with extreme sweet."
-Chorus of Act II
Romeo and Juliet

Setting the Stage:

Characters
Asher Cassiuson
Jada Williams

Setting:
New York City, New York
Like the popular musical West Side Story and play by William Shakespeare, we see two rival groups thrown into an epic feud. We have the Cassiuson family, who is more lax and accepting of others, and the Williams family, who are more strict and overbearing on their children. These "star-crossed lovers" will have to fight for what they believe in and for their love.

We open on a masked party held by the Williams family in honor of their daughter's "coming out". Asher has come with a few of his friends to try and see a girl he has harbored a secret crush on for the past while. Now, the curtain opens and our play begins...
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:52 pm

Jada was dancing in the middle of the room with many of the other male guests, one of which had sought her from the day she had been born. A young Mr. Lucas, who was richer than her own family. He had asked if he could marry her, but her father told him to win her heart. So now here she was dancing with people she did not know and feeling Lucas' eyes on her as she moved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Asher pulled his mask over his face: a dull, lifeless gray-and-earth colored wolf that his all but his lips.
How could they have talked me into this? Did they get me drunk or what?
He sighed as his two best friends, Markus and Benjamin, pulled him into the Williams family mansion. Immediately, he was blinded by the bright lights and deafened by the loud music.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Jada was being twirled around by one of her father's friend's son, who didn't really looked interested in the dance. She sighed and looked towards her parents, who were glowing in pride and she smiled half heartedly at them.
Why do they make me live through this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:06 pm

Asher poked Benjamin in the side, "Where is Rosa? You said she-"
He froze in place, forgetting all about Rosa.
Oh my God... Who is that?
He walked away from Markus and Benjamin, slipping through the crowd until it was he who was dancing with Jada instead of another man,
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:09 pm

Jada had barely noticed the switch until she turned from looking at her parents, to her dance partner. A look of awe, realization, love and shock crossed her face all at once.
Oh my gawd...who is this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:18 pm

Asher danced with her in silence, not sure what to say. He essentially gawked at her and made a conscious effort not to drop his jaw in astonishment at how beautiful she was.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:19 pm

Jada could only stare as well. She was in total shock, she didn't even know this boy's name or anything, yet she felt like she'd known him all her life and she felt 100% totally and completely in love with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:22 pm

"Um... I-I'm Asher..." he stammered over the words, but immediately, she recognized the name of her families enemy.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:27 pm

Jada stared at him and felt sadness crush her in a instant.
"Asher...Cassiuson...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:33 pm

"Not if you don't want me to be." He said softly, glancing from his feet to Jada's face.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:34 pm

"Well, a name's a name, it doesn't change who a person is. So for now, I'm not a Williams, and your not a Cassiuson."
Jada smiled slightly and looked into Asher's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:37 pm

"Then I'm allowed to kiss you?" he asked innocently, as if the whole world would be made a better place just by the gentle touch of their lips.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:39 pm

"Do you have to ask."
Jada's smile stayed warm and welcoming. She felt that she wanted this more than anything else in the world at that exact moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:42 pm

Asher's lips gently touched hers right there in the middle of a dance floor, with her parents and the whole world watching.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:44 pm

Jada felt her parents eyes on her back, probably in shock, glee or horror. But she didn't care anymore. She was happy right where she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:55 pm

Asher smiled, "It is as if all my sin has been taken by your kiss. I'd kiss you a second time for fear that I have corrupted you with my sins, but I should ask permission first."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:56 pm

"Well, who has not been corrupted by sin in this world? More sin can't kill me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:59 pm

"Nevertheless..." His lips again touched hers with the tenderness of a butterfly landing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:03 pm

Jada felt very at home with Asher holding her. Her parents stares, Lucas' probing eyes, nothing else mattered except him and her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:05 pm

Markus called for Asher and he suddenly stiffened, "I-I don't want to get you in trouble with your parents... I have to go..." He turned and began running, "I'll see you again! I swear it!"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:07 pm

Jada stood, a bit stunned until she felt a tug from another guest pulling her into a dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:09 pm

Later that night, as Jada was in her room, a small tap hit her window, followed by another.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Jada put her brush down as it swept the last few strands of her hair away and she walked to the window, a bit surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:15 pm

There was another tap at the glass, beckoning Jada to open the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira   Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Sweet: Nameless and Kyira
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next