Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Castle Ward - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCastle Ward - Page 4 I_voting_barCastle Ward - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Castle Ward - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCastle Ward - Page 4 I_voting_barCastle Ward - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Castle Ward

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Castle Ward - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:54 pm

"believe me miss I know all to well what you mean. Wars are brutal things, and you see the best of people destroyed by it. I have flashbacks like that now and again, less frequent as the years move on. Now they usually only occur in my sleep" he said, still keeping his wing over her. "some people call it post traumatic stress disorder. If you want I could try to help you deal with it" he offered her. he knew how hard it was for him the first time he had to deal with it. He had wished countless times for someone to help calm it down.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:01 pm

"I would, but it would be a waist of valuable time, Damian." She smirked, "Shall I start with your ego? I do think I should cover the more broad topics first and focus on specifics later."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella's eyes were hopeful. "Could you do that?" she hated living though the deaths of everyone in her family over and over again every time two people in the streets argued. It was both maddening, sorrowful, and irritating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:04 pm

Jason smiled softly at her and nodded. "i had to do the same thing. mostly all they help you need is a good friend to be there with you to keep your mind off of it. and i've found it always helps to talk things out." he said sitting down next to her, still keeping his wing over her to prevent her from getting any more wet even though the rain still hit his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Damian smiled. "I'm afraid I could say the same of you, Miss Perfect. Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:50 pm

"You don't know when to relax, darling." She smiled and gently massaged his shoulders, "Have a good time and stop fussing over everything."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella looked at the rain thundering from the sky, "Let's go inside. I don't want you to get a cold either." Bella took his hand and pulled him inside the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:52 pm

Jason gently gripped her hand. if his face could sustain a blush he would have a bright one right now. as old as he was he still had next to no expierience with girls. the continuous flow of wars usually kept him from having the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:55 pm

Damian laughed a little and rolled his shoulders as Dianne massaged them. "But there's no time to relax. If its not this, its that, and vice-versa."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:58 pm

Bella eventually forced her way though the crowd to a couch by the fireplace where they could dry off. "Sit down." she invited, smiling warmly and sitting down herself, keeping her feet close to the fireplace so they would dry quicker. She hadn't ever been around men much either. Dianne was usually pretty protective of "her girl" and anyone who tried anything that she hadn't approved of first usually got a taste of Dianne's infamous fury.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, but you could try on occasion. You are safe here." Dianne chided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:00 pm

Jason smiled and sat down in front of her. he turned his back to the fire and spread his wings for a moment to dry them off, a process taking only a few moments, before sitting down next to her. "this is much more cozy" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:02 pm

"Need I remind you of the Nazi's that guy just took care of? And there's always some kind of danger lurking about."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:22 pm

"A one time occurrence." Dianne confessed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It is." Bella smiled, taking longer to dry than he was. "I love the warmth of this fireplace."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:24 pm

Damian smiled. "And what about that rave a few decades ago?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:24 pm

Jason smiled and nodded. "so do i" he said watching her gently. his wings were a bit cramped behind him. "do you mind if you lay back on my wing? it would be easier on me since it gets stiff laying on it folded" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:32 pm

"Decades." Dianne shrugged it off, "You can relax every one in a while."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Not at all." Bella adjusted herself to allow his wings room to spread out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:33 pm

Damian rolled his eyes a little. "All right you win. I will try this 'fun.' What should I do first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:35 pm

Jason smiled and spread out his wings so it was behind her back. "thank you that's much better" he said smiling. "you can lay back on it if you want" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:40 pm

"First you stop being so uptight." Dianne smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you." Bella smiled, leaning back slowly so as not to be to rough with his wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:42 pm

Damian inhaled sharply then let his muscles go limp as he exhaled. He slumped over on the couch. "And?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:43 pm

jason smild at her and had a hard time not wrapping his wing around her. he leaned on her a bit. "i don't know why but suddenly i feel tired... maybe because i'm relaxed for once" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:48 pm

"Then you just let yourself do whatever you want." Dianne sat down next to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you are tired, then rest." Bella stated simply, "I don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:51 pm

Jason smield and closed his eyes, resting his head on her shoulder. "thank you" he said softly and drifted off to sleep. as he slept his arms gently wrapped around her as did his wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:53 pm

Damian smiled then stretched out, sprawling out on the couch. "There, I'm relaxed. Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:55 pm

Bella smiled and pushed some of his hair out of his eyes, wishing that she were dryer so she wouldn't get him wet. She put her feet as close to the fire as she could get them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Very." Dianne smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:57 pm

"Good." Damian stated before instantly popping up into his perfectly erect sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:59 pm

"Ugh!" Dianne groaned and shoved him a little, "Now can't you stay that way?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Ward
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next