Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:16 pm

"The headmaster is nearing 165 years old..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:17 pm

"Daaaaayuuuummm." Skylar said in amazement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:21 pm

Jason rubbed his forehead and sat up, not letting his face show any pain even though it had really hurt. "can you guys keep it down? i'm having most of my torso regrown or repaired and it leaves me with one major headache" he said rubbing his temple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:33 pm

"Please, you think that hurts? When I was three I had my "man parts" chewed off by a chihuahua and I had to drink this nast crap and grow "it" back." Skylar said, almost groaning at the memory of the pain.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:35 pm

Salina stared at Skylar in a mixture of horror shock and disgustedness.
"W-well then..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:36 pm

"Yeah, it left a pretty nasty scar. Wanna see?" Skylar said, trying not to giggle at the way he knew Salina would react.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:37 pm

Salina grinned and sat up.
"Sure!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:39 pm

"Let's go somewhere else to do this 'cause I don't think Jason wants to see....or do you?" Skylar said to Jason, one eybrow raised and a hopeful expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:43 pm

Salina laughed at Skylar's face.
He wants some action from this kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:47 pm

"no i don't want to see" jason growled, venom in his voice. skylar probably forgot that jason still loved salina with everythig he had, even though her memory was gone. he stood up, not caring that madame pomfrey still had his clothes (meaning he's got nothing on) and walked to where a change of clothes lay waiting. he pulled them on and proceeded to leave the infirmary, wincing now and again from how bad he was hurting.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Elena made a face and left the infirmary, going back toward the Hufflepuff girl's dorms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:54 pm

"Hey, you know I was just kidding, right? Jeez no one in England can take a freaking joke!" Skylar called after Jason.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:23 pm

Elena poked her head back in, "Anyone want veggie pizza?" She offered, happening to have a load of it in her dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:42 pm

"no thanks" jason said as he walked past elena. he didn't pay attention to skylar's comment. he wasn't in any mood for jokes. he walked out of the infirmary and down to the grounds. madam pomfrey was shocked when she found jason gone. "where did that boy go? he's still got four broken ribs" she remarked. "i hope his lung doesn't repuncture from it" she muttered. she had fixed his lung when one was punctured, but the rib that had done it was still dangerously close to repuncturing his lung.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:27 pm

"Ooh! I do, I do, I do!" Skylar said, raising his hand and bouncing up and down in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:33 pm

Elena smiled, glad to have made a friend, "Come on, then. I've got tons of it and I don't know if I could finish all that soy-cheese on my own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:35 pm

Skylar smiled and skipped ((yes, skipped)) over to Elena. He was already drooling at the thought of delicious soy cheese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:39 pm

Jason was on the grounds, holding his chest. what the hell is wrong with me? he didn't realize his broken rib was poking his lung, making it harder to breath. if it punctured it could be fatal.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:41 pm

Elena went to her Hufflepuff dormitory, had him wait outside for just a second, then came back out with an armload of Tupperware dishes full of the pizza. Elena felt that familiar feeling of foreboding death and handed the pile to Skylar, "Here. I have to take care of something. I'll be back!"
She promised and ran off into the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:47 pm

Jason fell to his knees and coughed up blood. what the hell? he didn't know what was wrong. he had felt totally fine a minute ago. well, aside from a small pain in his chest. what was wrong with him?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:50 pm

Elena ran up next to him and lifted him up onto her shoulder, "Alright, back to Madam Pomfrey with you. According to her, you have a broken rib still."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:51 pm

Skylar shrugged and sank down onto the ground as Elena ran off. Then he tore into the first container of pizza. If she doesn't hurry, there's not going to be any left, 'cuz I am STARVING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:56 pm

Jason didn't respond as he coughed up blood once again. he leaned almost fully on her, weak from blood loss already. he wasn't sure how a broken rib caused this much pain.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:58 pm

Elena pretty much dragged him into the infirmary again, the nurse immediately going into overdrive on telling him never to leave without permission ever again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Jason rolled his eyes and ignored most of what madam pomfrey said. he didn't like being cooped up. something that came from his wild wolf nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next