Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:18 am

"What?" Sakylar said. "Did they find out I wasn't in class? I don't wanna go!"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:20 am

Salina walked past a curtained bed and turned, seeing Skylar next to a bandaged boy.
"Uh...yeah. It's your first real day of classes, they want you in class naturally. Come on, he'll be here when you get back."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:21 am

Jason rolled his eyes. "stop being a baby and just go to class." he muttered. "at least you don't have to make up everything you miss" he said closing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:22 am

"Yeah, but I'n going to fail if I don't so yeah. I forgot what I was saying." Skylar said, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:26 am

Salina shifted her weight to her other foot as she watched Skylar.
"Well, classes are almost over for the day..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:28 am

Jason didn't even notice salina. he had been halucinating hearing her voice for a long time today so he didn't even turn his head anymore. he kept his eyes closed and wished he could escape this pain in his heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:30 am

"So I'll go tomorrow." Skyl;ar shruggd. he poked Jasin in the stomach. "Open your eyes, sleepy head."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:35 am

Salina sighed as she heard the bell chime. Classes were officially over for the day. She had no stuff to go get and she had no plans for the rest of the day.
"Mind if I stay here with you Skylar?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:35 am

Jason kept them closed. "why bother? the only time i ican be happy now is in my dreams" he muttered. he certainly was pitiful, but his heart was broken as were many of his bones, which were still healing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:36 am

Skylar sighed and pried one of Jason's eyes open. then he got all up in Jason's kool-aid and said "Open your freaking eyes!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:39 am

Jason glared at him. "you're annoying you know that" he muttered turning painfully to his side, his back to skylar as he kept his eyes closed. he wanted to dream again, to be back with salina. he still didn't know that she was there. he figured his imagination was fooling him again.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:41 am

Salina sighed and sat down in an old wooden chair next to Skylar. When she sat down, it made a loud creaking noise.
"Stupid old chair..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:51 am

Elena was in the door, "He's being particularly difficult. I'm not trying to be mean, but if he's just going to mope about, leave him. He's clearly to occupied with himself to see that SALINA is RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!" she knew that would get his attention, otherwise she wouldn't have said it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:12 pm

((WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE SPELLING MY CHARACTERS NAME WRONG DX IT IS S-A-L-I-N-A!!! SALINA!!! GAWD!!!))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:40 pm

(( :suspect:
my bad...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:00 pm

((Is okay...It's just that he keeps getting worse...LIKE PANDUH CALLING ME SERENA?!?!?!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:01 pm

Jason opened his eyes and looked at Salina. he just stared at her. he knew she still couldn't remember him. He wished there was just some way to get voldemort out of her head. he wanted to save her. but he wasn't strong enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:57 pm

((hey, I am stupid and dyslexic. Just be glad I didn't call you tater or something.))

"Oh, I see. That's why you couldn't remeber him. Stupid Voldemort." Skylar said as he stood up and kicked SALINA ((happy now?)) hard in the shin.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:00 pm

((Yes...=D *huggles*))
"Ouch! What the f*** Skylar?!"
Salina shouted as she rubbed her shin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:01 pm

"That's for, well, I don't know what!" Skylar said, crossing his arms matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:03 pm

Salina closed her eyes, sighed, then b**** slapped Skylar.
"That's for, well, I don't know."
Salina said with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:04 pm

"Thanks." Skylar said as seriously as he could. Then he turned to Jason. "When can you get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:05 pm

Salina rolled her eyes and leaned down in her chair as she played with her purple lock of hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:14 pm

"madame pomfrey says a week but i can be out of here by tomorrow" he said simply. he didn't like the smell of the hospital wing, and for a werewolf, that was a major factor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:15 pm

"Jeez, how old are the people that work here? I swear Madame Pomfrey and Headmaster Mcgonagall have to be at least 100 something," Skylar said, scratching his chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next