Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Raze the Skies I_vote_lcapRaze the Skies I_voting_barRaze the Skies I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Raze the Skies

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Raze the Skies Imgrogue20galaxy3

Sing Me A Song Of A Lad That Is Gone
Say, Could That Lad Be I?
Merry Of Soul, He Sailed On A Day
Over The Sea To Skye

Mull Was Astern, Run Was On Port,
Eigg On The Starboard Bow
Glory Of Youth Glowed In His Soul
Where Is That Glory Now?

Give Me Again All That Was There
Give Me The Sun That Shone
Give Me The Eyes, Give Me The Soul
Give Me The Lad That's Gone

Billow And Breeze, Islands And Seas
Mountains Of Rain And Sun
All That Was Good, All That Was Fair
All That Was Me Is Gone

With space travel achieved long, long ago the galaxy is united as never before. Alien species live and trade together, spanning over many a universe. The Galaxy is in a prime age... but in every prime age, there is turmoil. As great ships of trade and commerce, war and diplomacy traverse through space, carrying their valuable cargo and ideals, they are preyed upon by an ageless foe; Piracy.

Profiles:

Name: Xerxes
Race: Hynerian-
Hynerians are a humanoid race with a light pale skin tone or a tan one. They usually sport long pitch black or blond hair, which extends down their spine in a mane before ending at the base of the back, where it forms a tail somewhat like a mix between a horses and wolf's. Tufts of fur grow from their elbows and extend about midway down their forearms. Claws grow from the tips of of a Hynerian's fingers and toes, and are semi-retractable, much like a cheetah's. Their ears are elongated and pointed, and resemble a cross between a bat's, horse's, and cat's. Their eyes are slightly keener than humans, and they have superior muscle density. Hynerians have multiples of each organ, in the case of one being injured. Hynerians live on a forest planet and have yet to form a society higher than the tribal stage. Any spacefaring Hynerians are either stow-aways or were picked up for their physical prowess.
Appearence: Xerxes has blonde hair with tannish skin, and sports a few scars and tribal tattoo's in verious areas.
Bio: Xerxes was picked up by the Captain when he was younger, and serves as his/her own personal guard on the ship, along with any grunt work that needs to be done.

Raze the Skies Captain_Reen_by_VyrL
Dahlia Rose Chrysanthemum
Race: Anglica-
The Anglica are a reclusive race, not interacting too much with other races, nor do they usually speak much. They posses very angled features and slightly pointed ears. They seem to have a faint sort of glow that looks as though a sunrise is directly behind them.
Bio: Dahlia graduated the Space Academy five years early, and wasted no time gaining the rank of Captain. She is known for her ruthless dedication and almost merciless demeanor. However, behind her rough exterior, she cares deeply for all her crewman and everything she does she does with them in mind.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:29 pm

((I'll work on a profile. I don't think I have time right now.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:25 pm

((Gracias.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Raze the Skies Captain_Reen_by_VyrL
Dahlia Rose Chrysanthemum
Race: Anglica-
The Anglica are a reclusive race, not interacting too much with other races, nor do they usually speak much. They posses very angled features and slightly pointed ears. They seem to have a faint sort of glow that looks as though a sunrise is directly behind them.
Bio: Dahlia graduated the Space Academy five years early, and wasted no time gaining the rank of Captain. She is known for her ruthless dedication and almost merciless demeanor. However, behind her rough exterior, she cares deeply for all her crewman and everything she does she does with them in mind.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 pm

((Accepted. Edit yourself in.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:53 pm

((Alright. You start.))
Back to top Go down

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Xerxes stood on deck, leaning against the rails, waiting for the bots to finish loading up the ship.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Dahlia stood right next to the helm, overseeing everything with an icy, scrutinizing eye that seemed to expect something going wrong. Even the slightest mistake could set her off into a fury that would most likely end with the destruction of at least one bot. Fortunately for everyone, nothing went wrong. As the bots loaded the last of it, Dahlia nodded towards Xerxes, giving him the all-clear to launch.
Back to top Go down

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Xerxes nodded a bit and walked over to the gangplank. He detatched it from the side of the ship and let it fall back to the port dock below. He began to walk around the deck of the ship, untethering the cords holding the ship down before waving to Dahlia, signaling that he was done.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Dahlia nodded a thank-you, then walked down onto the deck.
Back to top Go down

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:10 pm

The ship swayed as the gravity-inhibiters took effect and the ship began to rise. "Everything's ship-shape and ready for takeoff, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:20 pm

"Then let's take off." she said simply, looking straight ahead.
Back to top Go down

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:31 am

Xerxes nodded and walked to the wheel. Within the wheel spokes were a few holographic displays, which Xerxes poked and prodded until the ship began to ascend.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Dahlia walked up next to the helm as he did so, watching over everything with an unwavering gaze. She seemed hard as stone.
Back to top Go down

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Xerxes pulled a lever and two large pectoral fin-like sails spread open and the ship caught wind, pulling forward in the air.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Dahlia nodded, "Very good. We've got a good wind behind us, let's not waist it."
Back to top Go down

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Xerxes nodded and pulled back on the wheel a bit, which in turn made the ship angle up towards the clouds. "We should break atmosphere soon."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Dahlia nodded, "Make sure everyone's braced for it."
Back to top Go down

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 pm

He nodded and sent the alarm through the ship before they began to leave the atmosphere of the planet, the artificial gravity system and life support kicking in as the deck was enveloped in a shield to keep in oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Dahlia nodded, "Good man. Keep us steady."
Back to top Go down

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:13 pm

"Where are we bound?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:02 pm

"Churon." She answered simply.
Back to top Go down

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:12 pm

"Should I get the nav-bot to upload the coordinates?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Dahlia nodded, "Please and thank you."
Back to top Go down

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Xerxes did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raze the Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze the Skies   Raze the Skies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raze the Skies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: