Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... I_vote_lcapSo... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... I_voting_barSo... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... I_vote_lcapSo... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... I_voting_barSo... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Empty
PostSubject: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Preface

Paris, 1348.

The night air held the stench of death as Liliane left her house that night. The black plague had taken her brother that very day. His body was left in his bed where he passed, and there he would stay until the body collector came by in the morning. Liliane only had her mother left in the world of the living, and she knew better than anyone to take that for granted. She knew the small cough that her mother had now would soon lead to a shallow grave with the rest of the town. All the poor girl prayed for was death herself. Then she could be with her family in the after life.
Liliane pushed the time for mourning back, and went to work. Within a few hours she had made enough to last through the week; however, she did not go home. Instead, she walked into the nearest bar and had a bite to eat. Normally, she would have never done such a thing, but, with death as a shadow that stalked her in the night, she broke her routine. Being poor, her belly had never been full, Liliane decided to change that. She ordered the biggest meal she had ever seen, and ate it all with such earnestly that she made a mess. Nobody chastised her. They understood. Times were tough, with the war just ending, and now the plague. Nobody would ever judge her, at least in this bar. Paying for her meal, and leaving a small tip for the mess she made, she got up to leave when a man stopped her.
“Excuse me miss, I would like to employ you. Let me pay for this meal.” He picked up her money and placed it back into her small delicate hands. She just looked at the man with disbelief. There was no such thing as a nice person anymore, especially one that handed out money so easily. The meal was worth three times what she charged her clients. “This meal is your payment, do you understand?” He thought her to be stupid, and she decided to play it up by just nodding. After the mystery man had payed for her food, he led her out the door and into an alleyway. He softly pushed her against the wall as he laid his lips upon hers. She was still in shock from the happenings in the bar, but her instincts kicked in with that kiss. This man was a good kisser, unlike the others who had kissed her previously that night. The man abruptly stopped and pulled his head back far enough to look into her eyes. “I am sorry, my dear,” he whispered under his breath, “but I promise, it won't hurt.”

I am just running through the book right now so the chapters are not that long yet but I am on chapter 3 right now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:02 pm

It sounds amazing, darling! I love it. Dying to know what happens next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:15 am

Do you want Chapter one?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:03 pm

I would love to read it. You can e-mail it to me, or PM it, if that suits you better. I know how you feel about being cations with your stuff on the internet. I'm writing some stuff of my own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 pm

I sent it to you in a pm.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:12 pm

A;right, I saved it and I'll read it when I get the chance. Gah... I'm so busy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Haha. I know what you mean. I am doing my college assignment that is due tonight. RPing. Talking with my boyfriend and some friends. Eating. And trying to write more in my book.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Haha, well, I have to go play Halo with my date, so I shouldn't be on too much longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:45 pm

You and your date are playing Halo? How funny. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Yeah, we played for like, four hours yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:50 pm

My boyfriend and I usually play with his 5 month old son, or go to parties. College parties are the same as high school parties, except legal. I haven't played Halo in forever. I always got pwnd.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:52 pm

I'm the one doing the pwning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Haha. Epic Phail for you date. I was always more of a RPG kind of girl. Until the Wii came out. Those games are so fun. I love Rock Band!
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:43 pm

I am an X-Box girl through-and-through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:50 am

Haha. Awesome-ness. So how did it go?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:27 pm

I won a couple of times. It was pretty even.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:59 pm

That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Yeah, I have to go play again now, though, so I should be on again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Haha. You're an addict!
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Yeah. I'm addicted to him.
^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:31 pm

I know how that feels. =]
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Haha.
He just texted me. He's going to get off work in a few minutes, then we're gonna play more Halo...
I'm such a nerd...
It's so cute how he says "Haro"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Mine is in court for custody of his son.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:53 pm

I hope things go his way. For both of you.
Tackle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Well, we have to share custody but that is both a good thing or a bad thing. If she messes up, we get full custody... If not, our son will have two mothers and two fathers. Another plus, is that my boyfriend and I can work on the days we don't have our son. Make some extra cash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...   So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... I'm writing a book, and I want you opinions...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next