Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The "Lost" City - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe "Lost" City - Page 4 I_voting_barThe "Lost" City - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The "Lost" City - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe "Lost" City - Page 4 I_voting_barThe "Lost" City - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The "Lost" City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The "Lost" City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:23 pm

((I know right?!?! I get an idea in my head, write it out, and then realize later that it isn't possible. *facepalm* Let's go see a sea witch. =] I know people who are crippled who do normal stuff like that... They just don't use their hands....))

Priam smiled. "Why are you blushing?"

Elpis smiled. "Remember when we were kids, we found that passageway that led to the old ruins? Well, the room where the Trident is kept is where the passage is now. If we get in, we can get the Trident out and into the old ruins for holding. Priam and Odessa are both mudbloods. We can frame them from the theft..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:04 pm

"I-I get embarrassed easily..." she smiled, still blushing.

Napo nodded, "Sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:19 am

He smiled at her. "But why would you be embarrassed in this situation?"

"But when to go through with this plan..." She mumbled under her breath. This was going to be harder than she thought. Elpis did kind of feel bad for setting the pair up. They were so nice... But there was no time for thoughts like that. Just action.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:36 pm

"Because I didn't mean to say that you were the first I had brought up here..." she shrugged.

"The sooner the better. The longer we wait, the more anxious we may get and the higher our chances of messing up would be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:14 am

"Why would it matter if it were true?" Priam leaned back against the rock and looked up at the cave ceiling. The same blue glow was there was well.

Elpis nodded. "When do you suggest then?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:09 pm

"Within the week." Napo answered.

Odessa blushed, "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 pm

"Is it true? Am I really the first guy you've brought here?" He looked around. If he had this place, he would only bring the love of his life here.

"Agreed." She looked up at him. "What do you suggest we do til then?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:38 pm

She nodded, still blushing lightly.

Napo leaned forward and kissed her, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:20 am

((I love how we have one romantically involved character pair, and then another who's fate hasn't been decided.))

Priam looked at Odessa and saw a beauty he had never seen before. He had always thought she was beautiful, ever since he first saw her, but not the beauty was more concrete. He so wished he had arms, so he could pull her close to him and hold her. He had heard a rumor about a sea witch that could give his arms back to him, but at a steep price. He wondered what the price would be. "You're beautiful..." He whispered to her under his breath. Part of him hoped she heard him, the other part of him was afraid of her reaction if she had.

At first Elpis was shocked at Napo's sudden kiss; however, her shock soon led to passion. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, to hold herself steady. How she loved the feel of his lips against hers. Elpis pulled away slightly, leaning her forehead against his. "Where did that come from... Not that I am complaining."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:13 pm

"I'm not sure. I just know I've wanted to for a while and suddenly I couldn't take it." Napo said simply.

Odessa blushed deeper, "What?" as though she had heard him, but didn't believe it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:08 am

Priam looked over at Odessa. "I said you that you are beautiful..."

Elpis looked shocked. "Why didn't you kiss me when you first had the urge to do so?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:04 pm

"I was afraid you'd react badly." Napo confessed.

Odessa blushed, "Th-thank you...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:47 am

Priam smiled. "You're very welcome."

Elpis laughed. "And why would you think such a silly thing?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Odessa smiled, then swam through the grasses, laughing, "It tickles..."

Napo shrugged, "The fragile male ego."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:26 am

Priam sighed. "I wish I could tickle you...' He smiled at the thought. He believed he would enjoy making her giggle very much.

"Fragile!?" She exclaimed. "What world do you live in?" She laughed and reached to caress his face but hesitated. Her hand hovering over his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Napo took her hand, holding it to his cheek, "We're not as... calloused as you would think."

Odessa blushed, giggling lightly, "You might as well be..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Priam smiled at the thought, but was ultimately sad. He missed his arms. He would give anything to have them back. He missed holding, touching, loving. Though he has adapted without them, he missed the simple things.

Elpis laughed. "Oh yeah, prove it."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Napo thought, "How?"

Odessa smiled lightly, two eels squiggling by the cave entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:18 pm

((Eels, Bella? I almost died of laughter. Perfect.))

Priam noticed the movement, and asked: "What are eels doing around here?"

Elpis smiled a sneaky smile. "That is all up to you, my dear." She honestly had no clue how he could prove he was a softer man. Romantic things were never her cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Napo thought, "I'll come up with something."

Odessa frowned, "I don't know... Here, let's follow them."
((IDK, I didn't know what to put...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:27 pm

((Haha. I think it is a great idea. It will be easier to write about if we base it on that movie.))

Priam hesitated, but finally nodded. "Alright, let's go."

Elpis smiled. "And you should."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Napo chuckled, "But it'll take me a while."

Odessa followed the eels into a cave. The entrance was coated in seaweed that seemed to reach up and grab for her, but she seemed to curious as to where the eels were going to notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:06 am

Priam went deeper and deeper into the cave, not sparing a look back. He was afraid that if he took a glance behind, he would soon be out the cave entrance and on his way back to Atlantis. Though fear sat in the pit of his belly, he was far more interested in what was at the heart of this cave.

Elpis laughed and kissed his cheek. "You can have all the time you want, love."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:31 pm

They kept swimming until the seaweed cleared, an odd-looking mer-woman sitting in the center, going through pages of a book while the eels swam around her.

Napo smiled, "I'll have to, I'm afraid. You know my creativity is... somewhat lacking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:50 am

Priam stopped at the beginning of the cave's center. "Hello there." He said in Atlantian.

Elpis smiled. "Not all merfolk are made out for creativity."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Lost" City
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next