Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Highlander Revamped I_vote_lcapHighlander Revamped I_voting_barHighlander Revamped I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Highlander Revamped I_vote_lcapHighlander Revamped I_voting_barHighlander Revamped I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Highlander Revamped

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Highlander Revamped Empty
PostSubject: Highlander Revamped   Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:43 am

Characters:
Jason Amaroq
Age 17
Height 6'4"
Power: Earth
Animal: Wolf

Leigh Masters
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'1"
Animal: Snow Leopard
Element: Ice
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Highlander Revamped   Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Jason looked around the city. It seemed pretty destroyed... apparently one of the bad Chosen had come through here looking for prey.

Leigh was part buried, part hiding under the wall of one of the apartment buildings nearby. She peeked out from underneath, to see if anyone was still there. She saw Jason, and not sure whose side he was on, she ducked back under the wall, holding her breath, not making a sound.

Jason sniffed the air. "you can come out. I'm not here to hurt anyone" he said smelling her.

Leigh stepped forward, looking out. She licked her lips then called out, "I'm stuck."

Jason sighed. "okay I'll help you out" he said holding up his hands, the earth moved and she was unburied very quickly. "are you alright?" he asked.

Leigh looked up, her eyes were the brightest shade of blue and her hair was almost blindingly white. Her skin was like ivory, save for a single red line of blood down her cheek where debris had scratched her. She looked around, "Yeah... I'm fine... Thanks..."

"good to hear." he said. "who did this?" he asked looking around at the destruction

"I-I don't know... First it was a man, then he was gone..." she sighed, "Then he shifted... like, into a dragon..."

"I see..." Jason muttered. "which way did he go?" he asked.

"I don't know, that was about when I got stuck." she answered. "Thanks for that, by the way."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Highlander Revamped   Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:34 am

"you're welcome. so can you track this guy?" he asked.

"Probably..." she answered, "I mean, I can remember his scent and what he looked like." she blushed, "I'm Leigh, by the way."

"i'm jason, nice to meet you" he said. "if you can track him we best get started."

Leigh nodded, sniffing the air, "I'll probably catch the scent quicker in my animal form, if you don't mind me shifting..."

"i don't mind" he said shaking his head. he turned into his wolf form at just that moment. "we're probably both faster this way anyhow"

She nodded, shifting into her animal form; a large white leopard.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Highlander Revamped   Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:34 am

Jason was already in wolf form, waiting for her to lead the way.

She let her nose brush the ground softly, looking up, then taking a few steps forward, slowly at first, then faster.

Jason kept easily right alongside her. he was larger than the average wolf and much faster.

She ran further on, stopping suddenly and jumping behind a wall from a fallen building. She nodded her head forward, where a man was rifling through the bag of a woman whose body laid at his feet.

Jason stretched himself out a bit, turning to human form as he approached the man with no sense of hiding himself. "mind explaining what you're doing?" he asked

The man shrugged, not even looking up, "Recycling. She's clearly not going to be using it."

"any chance you're the reaason she can't?" He asked taking a step closer.

"Yeah. A small one, but a chance nonetheless." he smirked.

"by chance are you the fire user that's been destroying towns?" he asked narrowing his eyes.

"Ah, so my reputation precedes me." he chuckled, looking up, his eyes red as burning coals, "How could you tell?"

Jason tapped his nose. "I could smell the ashes on you" he said. he crossed his arms. "any reason why you are killing those who are still alive?" he asked

He raised one eyebrow, "Did I leave a survivor?" he chuckled, closing his eyes, "I wasn't aware."

Jason sighed. "no survivors to report, but you'll soon be a statistic as well" he said uncrossing his arms

He laughed, "My mistake, then. I thought I was already there."

Jason swept his arm and a huge boulder flew at the fire user from the side.

He held up his arm, and the boulder was crushed against it as the pieces fell to the ground aflame.

Jason cracked his knuckles. "good, i was afraid this would be too easy" he said. He threw a sharp shards of rock at the fire user now.

He held up his hands as the shards burst into flam, falling on the ground before they could get close to him, "There is a reason I've been able to keep this up so long, you know."

"yeah, attacking people without powers" he said rushing at the fireuser shards of rock flying from behind silently.

He held his other hand behind him, blasting those, too, "Actually, I started with others of my kind. That's how I got so good. But this was easier. And there was more loot involved."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Highlander Revamped   Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 pm

"well time for you to repay your debts to those you killed' he said kicking the fire user in the ribs sending him back.

He braced himself for the kick, minimalizing the damage, "I've never been one to make good on my loans. Kind of a rebel, you know?"

"well too bad" he said charging again. he kicked the fire user back in the face before sending rockshards flying fast after him.

He brushed them off, creating a sort of fire whip. He flicked it at Jason, wrapping it around his arm. The flames on the whip burned brightly, the man smirking.
Leigh couldn't wait around much longer. She ran around behind him, wrapping her hands around his arm. He started to look back, but his arm turned to ice, shattering in her hand as he turned. Blood poured from his torso where his arm was, as he sat dumbfounded. It didn't take him too long to think to swing his other arm at Leigh, hitting her square in the face. As she came down, he brought up his knee to hit her in the head. She crashed to the ground, not moving.

Jason had turned his arm into a large stone point. when he had turned his back he forced the spike straight through the fire-user's body.

He gasped, sinking to his knees, then hitting the floor, dead.

Jason closed his eyes, the fire user turning to red light that was absorbed into jason's body. He kneeled down by leigh, "are you alright?" he asked concerned

Leigh didn't move, though her nose and lip were both bleeding, as well as a gash on the side of her head.

Jason rolled her onto her back and listened for a heartbeat.

Her heart was still beating good as ever.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Highlander Revamped   Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:22 am

Jason sighed and stopped the bleeding as best as he could. he wasn't sure what else to do

Leigh didn't move, staying unconscious for a long while. When she woke, she held onto her head, wincing as she quickly took her hand off.

"you took a nice little kick to the head that time" Jason remarked watching her, playing with a fireball in his hand.

"I-I did?" she asked, groaning a bit, standing up, and stumbling a bit.

Jason nodded. "you might want to stay down. i think you may have a concussion" he said

Leigh backed down, sitting down and leaning against whatever was closest that could support her weight. She put her head between her knees, looking as though she may throw up.

Jason moved closer to her. "you feeling alright? "he asked softly.

"Not really..." she confessed, "I've got a headache from hell, and I'm starting to feel like I might puke. Not to mention I have no idea what just happened after I met you..."

"well we caught up to the fire user and he knocked you around a bit before i killed him" he said nodding

"So he won't hurt anyone else?" she asked.

Jason nodded. "not unless he rises from the dead" he said showing her a fireball in his hand.

"With the things I've seen, that's probable." She said simply.

"well i'll kill him again if i have to" he said smiling at her. "i have his powers now.

She nodded, "Did I do anything, or was I totally useless again?" she asked.

"well you got him to turn his back long enough for me to kill him" he said

She smiled lightly, "That's good. At least I didn't get in the way like I did last time."

Jason tilted his head confused. "what do you mean?" he asked

"It's nothing..." she said simply.

Jason smiled at her. "well okay" he said, knowing it was probably something she didn't want to talk about.

Leigh rubbed her temples, careful to avoid touching her wounds, "Are you leaving me here, or am I coming with you?"

"comming with me of course" jason said as if it was obvious.

Leigh looked up, "Seriously? Hm... That's new one."

"well i'm just cool like that" he said smiling at her kindly. He seemed more relaxed then he had been

"Thanks." she smiled lightly, "Would you mind too much if I went to sleep? I'm not feeling the greatest..."

"i wouldn't reccommend faling asleep just yet. if you have a concussion you might not wake up" he said.

She blushed, "I had no idea... I'm just feeling really tired..."

Jason put his arm around her gently. "stay awake for now, until we know for sure you are alright" he said.

Leigh nodded, "You might have to help..."

"i will" he said smiling at her as he poked her stomach gently

She smiled lightly, "Thanks, because I don't know how much longer I can hold on..."

Jason started tickling her, just for the sake of keeping her awake.

"I'm not ticklish." she confessed.

Jason narrowed his eyes smiling at her. "well i'll have to try something else" he said pinching her lightly.

She jumped, "Talking works. Just keep my attention."

Jason laughed. He snapped his fingers and a little burst of flame appeared on the tip of his finger. it dances" he said as it twisted into different shapes.

"That should keep me interested for a while." she smiled lightly.

Jason nodded and kept manipulating the flame into various forms for her amusement.

"Have you met many others like us?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Highlander Revamped   Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Jason shook his head. "the only ones ive met were either dead, or you" he said.

"What about people like this fire-user guy? Are there many like him?"

"bad ones? plenty unfortunately" he said sighing.

She nodded, "Is it hard? Killing them, I mean."

"that depends on the person.." he said. "i can't say for certain since that's the first one I killed actually" he muttered.

She nodded, "You seemed pretty good from what I remember."

Jason nodded. "the problem is most of these guys are fast and run away before i can finish the fight" he said. 'so I only have the two powers thus far" he said

"Better than me. I can make it snow; that's about it."

"well you can probably do most of what i can do with earth" he said. "you could make spikes or weapons if you put your mind to it" he said

"Tried; failed. I can give people a nasty case of frostbite, but I have to touch them."

"well maybe i could help teach you" he offered shrugging.

"Not the first time I've heard someone say that."

"yeah but I use similar powers so I can actually mean it" he pointed out

"The person who tried to teach me last time was my twin sister. We could do the exact same things; only she was better."

"what happened to her?" he asked curiously.

"She died." she said, hugging her arms close to herself

Jason didn't ask any more. He gently wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him.

Leigh didn't say anything either. This didn't seem to be a topic she was comfortable with.

Jason kept his arms gently around her. his body was very warm to the touch, mostly because he hadn't figured out how to regulate his body temperature yet.

"It was just a week ago." she said simply.

"i see" he said hugging her closer now than before.

She hugged herself tightly, "Yeah, well... it's the past."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Highlander Revamped   Highlander Revamped Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Jason hugged her gently, trying to comfort her. he wasn't sure what he could do though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highlander Revamped   Highlander Revamped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highlander Revamped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: