Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Pit and the Pendulum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:34 pm

"Good." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:36 pm

((I dunno yet. But, I will.))
He smiled. "There's usually a lot to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 am

Jason shrugged. "I can do anything that don't involve farming. Anything to do with horses or handiwork i can do though" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:37 pm

"Can you patch a roof?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:34 pm

"If he can't I can." Jo said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:22 pm

"I'll keep that in mind." He said, nodding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 pm

"i can patch it up if you want it the easy way. I could put up a whole house ifin i wanted to" he said. "like i said, i can do anything that don't involve a hoe.... and a plow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:50 pm

He shook his head. "It's a leaky roof, we just need a patch." He said, pointing to the barn behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Jason nodded, grabbing the necessary items required for patching a roof. He climbed up on the roof and started to seal up the leaks.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Jo dismounted, trying up her horse. She looked over her shoulder as Claire stepped onto the back porch, the awning shading her, "I'm going into town. Keep everything in order for me, will you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:53 pm

It wasn't long before jason jumped down from the roof, landing rather easily on his feet. "all fixed up" he said leaning against the barn. okay, so he was a bit of a showoff. it came with the job description.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Jo snickered to herself, wiping her hands on her shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:07 pm

"what are you snickering about?" Jason asked looking over at Jo.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:15 pm

"Nothin'." she said simply, still grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Jason wasn't sure whether or not any of this was aimed at him, so he took his usual approach. "either you tell me what's so darned funny or i'll have to come over there and force the information out of you" he said with a lighthearted smile. obviously he didn't mean anything too threatening.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Jo looked him dead in the eye with a 'no-nonsense' glare, "I said nothin', so don't worry about it. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:24 pm

((Was Claire talking to James or Jo?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Jason laughed. "as you wish" he said not at all put off by the glance.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:43 pm

((James.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:47 pm

James nodded a bit and looked to the others. "Yessir."

Shale sat atop his horse and pulled his hat down over his eyes, his band and he waiting for the train to come by.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Jo sighed, tilting her hat over her head.

The train was approaching on the horizon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Shale smiled a bit as he saw the train approaching, and set one of the men on the tracks to stop it.

James nodded a bit and looked to the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Jason looked up at the sky, smiling to himself. Nothing really seemed to bother him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:14 pm

"Anything else you need done?" Jo offered.

The conductor stopped the train, trying to keep from hitting the man on the track. Claire felt the train stop and stood, walking toward the front to see what was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Slade pulled his bandana up over his mouth and borded the front engine, others riding further down.

James looked around. "I've got a foal that needs breaking." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pit and the Pendulum
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: