Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Pit and the Pendulum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:11 pm

James didn't notice yet again, still intent on his work.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Jo cleared her throat, leaning onto her horse, "I'm back."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:50 pm

The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Cowboycopy
Jason Amaroq
Race: Human (currently at least)
Class: Bounty Hunter
Bio: He forgot how long he had been living a long time ago. He didn't keep track of birthdays. He just knew he had been doing odd jobs since he could walk, which eventually evolved into a career of hunting down people and livestock. He's earned a reputation as a quick shot and one hell of a rider.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:01 am

Thundering hooves signaled the approach of the bounty hunter as he rode through the area. right now, he wasn't on any specific task, so he was just enjoying the air rushing by. he had only recently scored a big capture, so he was good as far as money went. His horse was dark as the blackest night, and seldom was he ever seen when riding at night because of this.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:28 am

Claire stepped onto the front porch, the awning shading her from the sun.
((Keep in mind; Claire is dressed as a boy and he would recognize her as a boy.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Jason glanced as the person stepped up on the porch. He slowed his horse to a trot and hopped off. "Pardon me sir, any chance you know where i can get a room for the night?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:07 pm

"Depends on your standards." Claire said simply, making sure to stay in the shade, "My name is Claude Ross. And you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:10 pm

"my standards are as high or low as the situation requires" he said shrugging. "my name is Jason Amaroq, Bounty Hunter" he said tipping his hat respectfully, recognizing from the person's clothes that they were one deserving respect.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:15 pm

She smirked, "If you're willing to stay in what is the equivalent of a crate, there is an inn in town. If not, I'm hiring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:20 pm

"well i'll say right now, i don't know a pick from a hoe when it comes to farming, but if you need horses broke, cattle moved, or pretty much any non-farming thing i can do that" he said, not too keen on sleeping in another crate.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 pm

She nodded, "I'm not one for farming anyways. What I need is muscle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Jason laughed. "well i'm more than capable in that reguard. If I wasn't I wouldn't live long as a Bounty Hunter" he said
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Claire nodded, "You'll have work here. My man is out back. Talk to him, he'll give you something to do. Just tell him Mr. Ross sent you back." she said simply, walking back inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Jason nodded and walked out back. he still had his guns in his belt and his spurs clicked when he walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:59 pm

James turned around and looked at Jo. "All right, thank yah. Can you put 'im in the pen?" He asked, before noticing Jason. "What can I do yah for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:02 am

"mr. ross sent me back here. 'parrantly i'm workin for y'all now" he said shrugging. "the name's Jason Amaroq, Bounty Hunter" he said holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:10 am

Jo nodded, putting the steer in the pen, but still listening to their conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 pm

James nodded a bit, shaking his hand. "Well, I dunno about any criminals around here at the moment, so can you do anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Jo came back over, joining them, "Seems like you're getting all sorts of recruits today, don't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:56 pm

"Yeah. Looks to be a promising day." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Jo nodded, "How promising are we talking here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:14 pm

"Well, we got two new workers and my steer back. It seems very promising."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 pm

"So long as you don't run out of things for me to do." Jo said simply.
((When are you bringing in your other guy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:32 pm

He smiled and shrugged. "I doubt we will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pit and the Pendulum
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: