Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Pit and the Pendulum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 pm

"You can't tell?" He asked, raising his hand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:08 pm

"Vampire?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 pm

"Bingo." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Claire thought, "Could I possibly convince you to do a little something for me? I'd pay you, of course, money is no object."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:15 am

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:37 pm

"I'm in need of a guard. My enterprises aren't all smiled upon and most times draw unnecessary attention from people such as yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:14 am

((Mind if I join?))
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 321-1
Name: Isabella Turner
Race: Human
Class: Lower
Biography: Isabella Turner, or Bella as she likes to be called, was born in a small little town in the swamp lands of Georgia. She was taught at a very young age was a woman was good for, and she used that to get from one end of the country to the other. However, Bella knew that the way she was living wasn't how she wanted to live the rest of her life. She hoped that this new move was the change she needed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:30 pm

((Don't mind a bit. Feel free to join whatever you want to.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Bella sauntered up to a ranch that could use some work. Hopefully, they needed another set of hands around here. Or else it would be another few miles until the next ranch. Walking wasn't the problem, it was the being alone part. Things happen when you're all alone. She shivered from the thought. "Is there anyway I may speak with the owner of this place?!" She called out from the gate. Her Georgia accent thick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:01 am

((Oh no D: Southern accents D: ))
James walked around from the back. "'E's out at the moment, ma'am. How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:46 am

((Lol. It isn't like you actually have to hear a southern accent.))

Bella walked up to the man. "Hello, I am Bella Turner. I was wondering if you could use an extra set of hands around this hear establishment?" She smiled real big.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:55 pm

((Um... We do. Emo and I are in Kentucky and Kaido is in South Carolina.))

((Kaido: Don't forget to post back to me, too.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:07 pm

(( I thank god every day that my southern accent is gone. I used to live in Georgia. Every once and a while it comes back in some weird way. I say "darlin" all the time. And while writing this I hear myself with a southern accent in my head. SAD DAY! )) :no:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm

((Well, I'm an avid hater of everything souhtern ^^'... And my bad, I hadn't seen your post.))
Shale raised an eyebrow. "Does it pay?"

James looked her over. "What can yah do?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:28 pm

"You'd make about $70,000 a year." Claire smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Bella smiled. "I can do just about anything you need me to do. House work. Farming. Anything with animals. I can shoot. I can fix things. Anything..." The fact that he even asked her that meant that they did need an extra set of hands around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Shale smiled under his bandana. "You've got yourself a guard."

"You're hired, then." Said James, holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Claire backed off, letting him loose, "Good." she grinned, smiling in a way that rang both seduction and mischievousness, though both were unintentional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:53 pm

Bella clasped his hand firmly, but was confused. "I am hired to do what, exactly?" She smiled. "And who do I thank for the job?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:43 pm

"Mr. Rose when he returns. As for your job, we need a hand with just about everything, but no one else seems suited to house work. Most of our workers left the ranch for the gold over in California."

Shale relaxed a bit. "Now, what about some job benefits?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:51 pm

"But what is your name, sir?" Bella released his hand and brushed her hair out of her face. She got a job. How wonderful. No more working the streets for enough to eat and get to the next town. Maybe she found a home here. "What kind of house work needs to be done?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:59 pm

"James." He said to her. "Good tah meet yah. And anything from cooking to cleaning, really."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:18 pm

Jo climbed down off the roof (I think that's where she was)...

"Housing, clothing, utilities, food..." Claire smirked a bit at the last part. "And you'll probably get to shoot a lot of people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:38 pm

"It's a pleasure, James." laced her thumbs through her belt loops. "Cookin' and cleanin' are my kind of jobs. I am great at 'em." This job will be a piece of cake! She thought to herself. Things were finally starting to look up for Ms. Isabella Turner.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Jo chuckled, "Bet you're better at it than me. I can't do anything in the house."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pit and the Pendulum
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: