Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:25 am

Bella blushed, her cheeks turning bright pink. She always felt self-conscious when people referred to how scrawny she was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Adrian smiled and kissed her cheek. "You look fine." He corrected.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Bella smiled, blushing brightly still, her cheeks warm. "Thanks..." she smiled, eating anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Jason didn't come in. He had found something he had long ago lost. he was sitting crouched down in another room, leaning on the wall and looking down at the small, slightly-larger-than-wallet-sized picture of a woman. He felt his heart breaking all over again. He closed his eyes as tears started to roll down his cheeks. "why didn't you save yourself then... mom..." he murmured
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Zane came in, "Are you OK?" he sat next to him. Zane looked at the picture, "Oh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:02 pm

He held the picture close to his heart. The memories still hurt more than he could bear. Over time Jason had simply pushed them away to save himself from the pain, but this picture brought it all flooding back. His body quivered as he held back his sobs and wiped his eyes on his sleeve. "I'm fine" he managed to say although his voice cracked when he spoke. He had never been one to show weakness, so he tried to mask his pain now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Zane nodded, knowing all about what had happened. He started to say something, but then Janzelle stumbled into the room, "My head hurts..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:22 pm

"zane you should probably get her some asprin" he said. "i don't remember where it is" he lied. He was still trying to get himself in order.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Zane caught the hint, "Alright. Just come in the kitchen when you're ready." he said, leading Janzelle into the kitchen.
She sniffed the air, "Something smells good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:27 pm

The second they were gone it was as though the only thing stopping his tears had left too, as the flood began anew. He just couldn't stop it now that it had begun.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Elle had been sleeping in that room, and woke when she heard Jason crying. She groaned lightly, at first not sure why she was awake, then seeing him, crawled out of bed and sat next to him, "What's wrong?" she asked, a bit unsure what had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Jason quickly wiped his eyes. "noting, i'm fine' he said again with a cracked voice. he was already trying to hide it agian.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:40 pm

"Obviously not..." Elle said simply, "You can tell me if you want, but I'm not going to make you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Jason closed his eyes and sighed, handing her the picture to see but saying nothing
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Elle looked at the picture, "She looks a lot like you... Is this your mom?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:09 am

Jason nodded slowly, still not looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Elle leaned down so his eyes were looking at her, "I never knew my family, so I can't say I know how you feel; I don't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:16 pm

"you think i would be over it by now... they died when i was six for crying out loud" he muttered. before he knew what he was doing he was reccounting what happened that night. "we were.... just playing a game, can't recall what game it was, when my dad stood up and told my mom and me to run. we ran and before we got out of sight of the house... we looked back and it was on fire. I wanted to go back to get my dad, but my mom just pulled me along. I heard people following us. she told me to keep running and not to look back." he said shaking a bit. "she pushed me ahead and I ran, since she had told me she would catch up... I spent five days hiding before I returned home.... I found my mom's body first, full of bullet holes and cut almost beyond recognition" he had to pause as his body shook uncontrollably as the memory gripped his whole body. "my dad was almost as hard to look at. shot full of holes and burned so his skin was black..." he murmured, tears now streaming down his face. "I buried both of them that day...." he whispered. "now they're together again, but I was left alone on this earth..." he said sighing. "i'll never forget the look of the one slayer I saw, only briefly, as my parents went to fight him... My family weren't the stereotype evil demons, but on that day I saw one..." he said leaning into the wall and closing his eyes as the tears flowed down his face. He couldn't say anymore. The old pain in his chest now gripped his throat to silence.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Elle laid her hand on his chest, whispering a shhh to try and calm him. Her touch somehow calmed him, perhaps it was just her ability. "What's past is past. I know it's something that's hard to forget, but you have to see the light at the end. Maybe you'll see this fellow again someday, maybe you won't. Either way, it's not going to bring them back. Time heals all things. Even things I can't. I would try to bring them back for you, but that seems to be the one thing I can't do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:48 am

Jason nodded slowly. He managed to finally regain his composure. he felt so....vulnerable now... something he hadn't felt since that night. He had worked hard, getting stronger just to be sure he never felt that way again... but now that he was here.... "After I buried my parents I just ran. I got lucky enough to bump into Zane and his brother before I did something stupid" he remarked sighing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 am

Elle nodded, "So that's why you are so attached to him?" she asked, more stating it that asking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:58 am

"well yeah... we're brothers in all but blood" he said. "now that Marcello is gone, zane is the last thing resembling family i've got left" he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:03 am

Elle nodded, "You're lucky to have him. And he's lucky to have you. I can tell he leans on you a lot as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:07 am

Jason nodded. "yeah we lean on each other a lot, especially now.." he said breathing a little easier now. His ears were laying back on his head shyly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:09 am

She nodded, "With everyone's deaths, I know... Seems like the world is falling apart sometimes, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home   Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 7: This is Home
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next