Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Little Town of Bethlehem

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:27 pm

"Come on." He said, walking in the direction of her house, keeping her hand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Estelle held onto his hand, too.
((brb.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Ian smiled and walked her to her house.
((Kay))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Estelle sighed, unable to get the door open, "This is going to be a fun conversation..." she muttered, ringing the doorbell. Her mother answered, first surprised, then angry, "Where were you?"
"Lake." she answered, looking for a way in.
"But you don't have a swimsuit?"
"I know."
"And who is this?"
"Ian. Don't worry about it. Can I please come in? It's cold out here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Ian smiled and waved sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:52 pm

She looked suspiciously between the two of them, "Fine. But you are in huge trouble, young lady."
Estelle laughed, waving it off, running upstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:12 am

Ian smiled and trailed Estelle up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:14 am

Estelle took a blow-dryer to her hair, trying to get all the water off and keep warm, afterword changing into pajamas, "God, I hate that woman..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:22 am

"She seems unpleasent." He said, grimmacing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:24 am

"She is." Estelle muttered, "And thanks for bringing me back home and keeping me from drowning and all that fun stuff." she smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:33 pm

He smiled back at her. "Don't worry about it. My pleasure. Though," He began. "you owe me." He mused.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:05 am

She smiled, "What exactly do I owe you, or are you leaving that up as a wild-card until you so choose?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:55 pm

He smiled. "Wild Card, by all means."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Estelle laughed, sitting on her bed, "My mom probably hates you now, though, just so you know. Don't see it as a bad thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:41 am

He smiled and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Estelle didn't stop smiling, "What?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:59 pm

"It's a good thing your mom hates me?"
((Sounds just like Marie xD ))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:01 pm

"It's just not something I'd worry about. She hates most people." Estelle shrugged, "Especially if I bring them to the house."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:28 pm

He smiled a bit. "All right, I'll keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Estelle smiled, brushing her hair over her shoulder. "So, do you want to hang here until my mom explodes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:53 pm

He grinned a bit. "If your up to it."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Estelle laughed, "You make it sound like sitting around here with you is going to be an exhausting experience."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:09 am

"It can be." He mused, wriggleing his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:14 am

Estelle laughed, flopping back onto the big pile of pillows at the head of her bed, "You're silly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:04 pm

"Tell me about it." He mused, sitting at the foot of her bed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Town of Bethlehem   The Little Town of Bethlehem - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Town of Bethlehem
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: