Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Wonderland Gone Wrong I_vote_lcapWonderland Gone Wrong I_voting_barWonderland Gone Wrong I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Wonderland Gone Wrong I_vote_lcapWonderland Gone Wrong I_voting_barWonderland Gone Wrong I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Wonderland Gone Wrong

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Wonderland Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:23 pm

A few years after Alice first followed the white rabbit down the hole and into Wonderland, her parents were killed in a car crash. The trauma from the event made her go completely insane. As she fell into insanity, so did Wonderland fall into Dark chaos.There is no longer beauty, only bleak darkness and desolation. The Queen and King of hearts were both killed, their heads now on pikes outside the palace, placed there by the new Queen. The Cheshire Cat has grown tired with complete insanity, and now resorts to a lesser brand of it. Like most in Wonderland, he wants things as they were. The Mad Hatter kills everyone on their birthday. So hopefully he doesn't find you on that day. He too wants things as they were. The White Rabbit is an assassin for hire. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum have become relentless mercenaries for the new Queen. Obviously they are getting along well as things are. The Caterpillar uses his smoke to put people to sleep as he devours them alive. Every Creature has become sinister and twisted. Even the Flowers try to destroy with their vines. Even if they want things as they were, they know they have to stick with the times. Murder and death rule Wonderland now. Every Creature will kill on sight. So now the question remains, are you a new resident to Wonderland, or are you one of the twisted characters Alice once knew?

Characters:
The Good
Alice's niece: Alice's Niece:
Wonderland Gone Wrong Ca751ae6cc4766efc5d9b8605ef49f56
Lucy
Lucy just turned 16 and has decided that she doesn't want to to grow up just yet. She loves to indulge in reading books and adventures of the imagination.
((Bella!!))
Alice's nephew: open
Wonderland Gone Wrong Cheshire_by_radioxarcade
Cheshire Cat: Taken by Jason Amaroq

The Neutral
Mad Hatter: open
White Rabbit: open

The Bad
Tweedle Dee: open
Tweedle Dum: open

(The Caterpillar and the New Queen of Hearts are not available for use. Intros are required only for Alice's relatives. Post a picture for your character when you reserve it.)
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Alice's Niece:
Wonderland Gone Wrong Ca751ae6cc4766efc5d9b8605ef49f56
Lucy
Lucy just turned 16 and has decided that she doesn't want to to grow up just yet. She loves to indulge in reading books and adventures of the imagination.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:44 pm

((Accepted of course. ^^ just edit yourself in. you can start when you want as you fall through the rabbit hole))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Lucy hated tea. But, her mother insisted that since she was a lady, she must. Lucy, however, had already made plans to get off on her own for a little while. She had hid a snake in her pocket, and let it out just as her mother was pouring her tea. She was in such a frenzy that Lucy had time to run off on her own, making a run for the woods. She looked over her shoulder with a laugh, then tripped and fell. But, for some reason, she couldn't stop falling...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:56 pm

After passing many random objects in her decent, from voodo dolls to knives to shrunken heads, the landing was not at all soft. she was in a room, and dangerously close to her left foot was a dollhouse sized gothic door that seemed to be trying to take a bite out of her foot.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:57 pm

Lucy jerked her foot away, nervous that the thing would try to get her. She rubbed her butt, which now was really sore, and looked around, "Looks like a witch doctor moved in here." she looked back down at the door, "And a small one at that.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:01 pm

"no witch doctor ever lived here." the door said. "you are sitting at the entrance to Wonderland. or what is left of it anyway" the door said. "now come closer so i can get a good bite of you. its been far too long since that Alice girl gave me food and drink" it said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Lucy jumped, "You talk!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:18 pm

"well of course I talk. just about everything talks in Wonderland. the trick is getting them to shut up sometimes" the door said. "now give me a bite of you. i'm tsarving" the door said flashing vampiric fangs.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:20 pm

((Switching comps. BRB.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Lucy backed up, "Well, if you don't bite me, I can give you some tea cakes." she offered, pulling one out of her pocket. They smelled like caramel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:32 pm

"well ill take it" the door said opening wide. as she watched it started to grow in sizesoon taking up the whole wall. before she would know it the door would suck her in. all around now where trees that looked like they were taken out of Snow White.

~Welcome to the new Wonderland~
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Lucy stood up, "Either that door just got very big, or I just got very small..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:39 pm

"small.... big... what is the difference? size is relative here" came a voice. before her eyes a broad, glinting white smile appeared, followed by eyes and the sleek frame of a cat. only... it was purple. It was the Cheshire Cat, only, he had lost a bit of weight, and looked much more menacing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:43 pm

Lucy quickly turned to face him, "Where am I at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:48 pm

The cat stretched out on the branch. "why you're in wonderland of course. though unless you're useful for something you might just find yourself in my belly" he said hopping down. he now was as big as a small car.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:50 pm

"What do you mean 'useful'?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:54 pm

"good for something amusing of course." he said moving closer to her, his teeeth glinting. "amusing or useful. might want to start naming things you can do. i haven't eaten in awhile" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:56 pm

"I can catch anything. Snakes, mice, birds, anything." Lucy said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:00 pm

"not all that impressive. i can do that too" he said pinning her to the ground under a massive paw. "keep trying if you ant to keep that pretty little head of yours" he said with the ear to ear grin.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Lucy thought for a long while, "I can tell stories. I've read hundreds of books."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:07 pm

The cheshire cat thought on that one. "hmm that would be more interesting than silence... can you cook?" he asked showing more curiousity in her now than hunger.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:08 pm

"Yes, but mostly cakes." Lucy confessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:12 pm

"well that's good enough for me. i can't cook at all" he admitted. he removed his paw from her body and picked her up by the back of her shirt and started carrying her through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:16 pm

"Where are we going?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Gone Wrong   Wonderland Gone Wrong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Gone Wrong
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: