Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTeenagers are Scary - Page 4 I_voting_barTeenagers are Scary - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTeenagers are Scary - Page 4 I_voting_barTeenagers are Scary - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Teenagers are Scary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:08 am

Andrei curved one side of his mouth up into a smile when Sydney looked at him before turning away. Though, once class was over, Andrei stepped over to Adrastea and picked up a few of her books. "Did you need help?" He asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Juste was so relived when the bell rang
Now she has to meet Addy back at the cafeteria
Only if she could remember where that was
She finally found the cafeteria to find out that she was no where in sight
Where in the world is she? Juste thought
Back to top Go down
http://www.c0llarful.tumblr.com
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Adrastea looked up, nodding shyly, "Yes, please. Thank you." She stood, all of her books now in her arms, "Thank you. I'm Adrastea." She held out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:49 pm

"No problem. I'm Andrei." He told her, shaking her hand. "It's nice to meet you." He said with a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:00 pm

Jason walked past the cafeteria on his own. his eye was noticeably purple and swollen shut, and he was pretty bruised, and his lip was still bleeding a small bit. it was obvious he was in a hurry, and in a moment it became obvious why. the guys that had beat him before were comming back for another go. jason knew he could easily fix them, but he didn't want the world to know he was.... a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:29 am

Sydney strolled down the hallway with her books in hand, she was looking down as she walked, not paying attention really. She had her thoughts lost in the clouds as one would say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:10 pm

Adrastea blushed, the sky turning the same pink as her cheeks, "Nice to meet you, too. I'm sorry I can't talk longer, though, I'm supposed to meat up with someone here in a few seconds to show her where her class is. See you tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:51 pm

anoterh group of guys came from the other side. Jason sighed. "great now i'm trapped to get the living s*** beat out of me in front of the whole school" He muttered. he didn't notice juste just a few steps away. all he noticed was the two groups comming closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Adrastea waved a goodbye to Andrei, then ran to the cafeteria to meet Juste. She breathed heavily, as though she had ran as fast as she could, then looked up. She saw Jason and held her hand over her mouth, "Hey!" She shouted to them, "Leave him alone!" she said, anger welling up inside her. What happened next was beyond her meager range of control and she couldn't stop herself. Lighting from her hands lept forward shocking the boys into unconsciousness. She breathed heavily again, this time shocked at herself, and ran away, scared that the only friends she had here would be too frightened of her to ever want to speak to her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:17 pm

jason was surprized to see the boys just drop like that. his eyes followed the path of the lightining and he saw adrastea running off. he ran after her and managed to catch up to her before too long. "Hey wait" He called when he got close enough. "don't run away" He said trying to stop her so they could talk.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Adrastea covered her face with her arms, "I-I'm sorry! I swear, I didn't mean to hurt anyone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Jason put his hands on her shoulder. "hey don't be like that. i'm not mad at you at all. those guys deserved it if anything" he said. he watched her with his one eye that wasn't swollen completely shut. "hell, just look what they did to me for no reason" He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Adrastea looked away, over toward the window, "It's still my fault. I can't control it... whatever I feel, it just sort of happens..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:29 pm

"well i don't mind that. i take it you were scared that your new friends wouldn't accept you if they knew what you could do?" He asked. he didn't seem at all scared, most people would be afraid of accidentally being zapped or something, but not jason.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Addy nodded, "I was born with it. I'm a weather spirit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Jason smiled at her. "well i can't speak for everyone, but i think that's really cool" He said grinning. "better than anything i can do" He said not realizing what he could be giving away.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Adrastea tried to smile, then looked back to where the boys that she had shocked were, "Are they OK?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:49 pm

Jason nodded. "yeah they're just unconscious. Maybe now they'll stop bullying kids" he said. "hopefully they won't just stop beating me and move on to someone else who can't take it" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Addy nodded, then slowly walked back up to Juste, "Do you still want me to show you where your class is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Jason sighed a bit. that was the whole reason he didnt fight back. if they couldn't beat him, they would move on to someone else... he hoped they had learned from this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Andrei smiled and nodded to Adrastea when she asked if she would see him tomorrow. "Sure. See you then." Andrei said, watching her run off. Andrei shrugged and walked out into the hallway. "Where'd that other girl get off to..."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Sydney glided down the hallway,passing the cafeteria without a glance at anyone. Her goal was to get to the library for her free period as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Juste finally though Screw it and started racing down that halls trying to find an exit
It took Juste 5 minutes before she ran into Addy
"Where have you been?" she said franticly
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:24 pm

"I-I'm sorry..." she blushed lightly, "I was er... held up."
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:39 pm

"Its fine, just try to notify me next okay?" Juste said, relived
"Now that's out of the way, would you please show me the way out of this place?" Juste asked politely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teenagers are Scary
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next